Johannes Henricus Nabben
M, b. April 20, 1835
- Birth: Johannes Henricus Nabben was born on April 20, 1835 in Swolgen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Paulina Baetsen were married on November 5, 1862 in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. March 20, 1883, d. November 2, 1959
- Birth: Mayme Liebergen was born on March 20, 1883 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 2, 1959, at age 76, in San Luis Obispo, California.
M, b. August 25, 1880, d. March 14, 1952
- Birth: Louis Terneuzen was born on August 25, 1880 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 14, 1952, at age 71, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
Charles J Liebergen
M, b. March 7, 1917, d. May 21, 1989
- Birth: Charles J Liebergen was born on March 7, 1917.
- Death: He died on May 21, 1989, at age 72, in Niagara, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 19, 1895, d. June 24, 1967
- Birth: Anna Bildings was born on February 19, 1895 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 24, 1967, at age 72, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 8, 1918, d. April 8, 1973
- Birth: Dorothy Liebergen was born on August 8, 1918.
- Death: She died on April 8, 1973, at age 54, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1895
- Birth: Albert Kabat was born circa 1895.
F, b. October 16, 1927, d. March 26, 2007
- Birth: Jean Murphy was born on October 16, 1927 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 26, 2007, at age 79, in West Linn, Clackamas Co, Oregon.
Family: Jean Murphy (b. October 16, 1927, d. March 26, 2007)
Wayne Francis Murphy
M, b. June 14, 1932, d. January 31, 2009
- Birth: Wayne Francis Murphy was born on June 14, 1932 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 31, 2009, at age 76, in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
Marie M Niessing
F, b. December 30, 1897, d. May 3, 1972
Family: Leo W Janssen (b. November 13, 1900, d. October 16, 1974)
- Birth: Marie M Niessing was born on December 30, 1897 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 3, 1972, at age 74, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
James Leo Janssen
M, b. May 18, 1931, d. February 7, 2006
- Birth: James Leo Janssen was born on May 18, 1931 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 7, 2006, at age 74, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Dorothy D Janssen
F, b. April 1, 1896, d. January 1980
- Birth: Dorothy D Janssen was born on April 1, 1896.
- Death: She died in January 1980, at age 83, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 19, 1897, d. August 1977
- Birth: Hattie Janssen was born on June 19, 1897.
- Death: She died in August 1977, at age 80, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1898, d. June 17, 1993
- Birth: Rosia Janssen was born circa 1898.
- Death: She died on June 17, 1993 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
John P Martin
M, b. 1892, d. 1963
- Birth: John P Martin was born in 1892.
- Death: He died in 1963, at age ~71, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 24, 1930, d. January 10, 1999
- Birth: Lois Cuene was born on August 24, 1930 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married.
- Death: She died on January 10, 1999, at age 68, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Patricia Mary Cuene
F, b. March 19, 1938, d. April 12, 1994
- Birth: Patricia Mary Cuene was born on March 19, 1938 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Merle J Baeten were married on October 26, 1957.
- Death: Patricia Mary Cuene died on April 12, 1994, at age 56, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 1893
- Birth: Hendrika Niessing was born in May 1893 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Roger J Murphy
M, b. September 9, 1935, d. April 9, 2013
- Birth: Roger J Murphy was born on September 9, 1935.
- Marriage: He was married on October 5, 1963.
- Death: He died on April 9, 2013, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Roger J. Murphy, 77, a lifelong resident of De Pere, passed away peacefully with his family by his side, after a courageous 10 month battle with cancer. He was born September 9, 1935 to Robert and Helen (Liebergan) Murphy in De Pere. After graduating from East De Pere High School, he worked at North Central Airlines before enlisting in the United States Marine Corp. After serving his country from 1956 to 1962, he returned to De Pere and worked for the Nicolet Paper Company for 35 years. In later years he worked for the State of Wisconsin. On October 5, 1963, he married Jacqueline Collard at Annunciation Catholic Church in Green Bay, and together they shared 49 years of marriage. Roger was a Master Gardener for the Northeastern Wisconsin Master Gardeners Program since its inception in 1980. He was a source of knowledge to many for his expertise and love of gardening. Roger was recognized for his countless hours of volunteer work in the NEW Master Gardeners Program, and was instrumental in the planning of the Green Bay Botanical Garden.
Roger loved life and lived it to the fullest with his Irish spirit and wit. He was a teacher to many, a loving husband, father and grandfather.
Survivors include his wife, Jacqueline, children: Meghan (Erik) Murphy-Berger and Brian Murphy; grandchildren: Isabelle and Cecellia Berger; a brother, Donald Murphy; brother-in-law, William Janssen; sister-in-law, Joyce Murphy; as well as nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Robert and Helen; siblings: Jean Farley, Wayne Murphy and Muriel Janssen.
During his illness, he had a devout adoration for St. Rita, the patron saint of impossible causes.
Family and friends may visit at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave, De Pere, on Friday, April 12, from 4:30-7:30pm. Visitation will continue on Saturday, April 13, at St. Mary Catholic Church, 4805 Sportsman Drive, Ledgeview, from 10:00am until the hour of Mass. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:00am Saturday, with the Rev. Richard Getchel officiating. Entombment in Allouez Mausoleum. Online condolences at www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the nurses and staff on the 4th and 7th floors at St. Vincent Hospital and Shari from St. Vincent Hospital Home Health Care for the care and concern shown to Roger and them.