Donald C Krueger
M, b. March 13, 1934, d. April 15, 2000
- Birth: Donald C Krueger was born on March 13, 1934 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 15, 2000, at age 66.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1970, d. yes
- Birth: Peggy Neubert was born circa 1970.
- Death: She died yes.
Russell D Neubert
M, b. August 14, 1969, d. August 14, 1969
- Birth: Russell D Neubert was born on August 14, 1969.
- Death: He died on August 14, 1969, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1973, d. June 5, 1978
- Birth: Dwayne Neubert was born in 1973.
- Death: He died on June 5, 1978, at age ~5.
M Muriel Campbell
F, b. May 23, 1921, d. February 19, 2013
- Birth: M Muriel Campbell was born on May 23, 1921 in Morrison, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leon John Martin were married on June 20, 1944 in Morrison, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: M Muriel Campbell died on February 19, 2013, at age 91.
- Note: M. Muriel Martin, 91, of De Pere and formerly of Greenleaf, passed away peacefully with family present on Tuesday, February 19, 2013. The daughter of the late John and Mabel (Nies) Campbell was born May 23, 1921 in Morrison. She attended Wrightstown High School and the Kaukauna Normal School. Muriel married Leon John Martin on June 20, 1944 in Morrison. She taught at St. Mary Catholic School in Greenleaf. She loved to crochet, play cards, golf and bowl. Muriel was a lifetime member of St. Mary Catholic Church in Greenleaf.
She is survived by 5 children: Kathleen (Larry) Detrie, Karns City, PA, Daniel Martin, Redford, MI, Mary Pat (Peter) White, Springfield, VA, Kenneth Martin, Green Bay, Jean (Michael) Ritter, Scottsdale, AZ; grandchildren: Terry Detrie, Tony Martin, Erika Snook, Eric and Andy Martin, Bridget White, and Kara Martin; great-grandchildren: Matthew Detrie, Owynn and Henry Martin; daughter-in-law, Cathy (the late Jerry) Martin.
Muriel was preceded in death by her husband, Leon; two sons, James and Jerry; and a brother, John Robert.
Family and friends may call at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave, De Pere, from 3:00pm until the parish prayer service at 7:30pm on Thursday, February 21. Visitation will continue on Friday, from 9:00am until the hour of Mass at St. Clare Parish- St. Mary Site, 2218 Day Street in Greenleaf. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:00am Friday, with the Rev. Bob Kabat officiating and Rev. Dennis Bergsbaken concelebrating. Burial will be at the church cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.cotterfuneralhome.com
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on February 21, 2013.
M, b. August 23, 1945, d. June 1, 2001
- Birth: William Harad was born on August 23, 1945.
- Death: He died on June 1, 2001, at age 55.
Mary Delia Blanchette
F, b. April 29, 1876
- Birth: Mary Delia Blanchette was born on April 29, 1876 in Chippewa Falls, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph Philip Blanchette
M, b. September 10, 1877
- Birth: Joseph Philip Blanchette was born on September 10, 1877 in Chippewa County, Wisconsin.
Laura Etta Rardin
F, b. June 30, 1875, d. February 26, 1968
- Birth: Laura Etta Rardin was born on June 30, 1875 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and William Blanchette Blanchard were married on September 12, 1899.
- Death: Laura Etta Rardin died on February 26, 1968, at age 92, in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.