J Michael Smith
Anne Katherine Smith
Harry J Smith
M, b. April 18, 1896, d. January 8, 1956
- Birth: Harry J Smith was born on April 18, 1896 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 8, 1956, at age 59, in Suring, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Junior John Koester
M, b. December 16, 1927, d. February 15, 2013
- Birth: Junior John Koester was born on December 16, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 13, 1950 in St John the Baptist Church, Menasha, Winnebego Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 15, 2013, at age 85, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Junior J. Koester, age 85, of Menasha, passed away on Friday, February 15, 2013, at Rose Grove, Peabody Manor in Appleton. On December 16, 1927, Junior John was born in Appleton to the late Walter and Irene (Steidl) Koester. He served honorably in the United States Army. Junior was united in marriage to Mary J. Jakubek on May 13, 1950 at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Menasha. Koester Quality Beverage was a company that Junior owned and operated for many years. He also worked for Banta as a pressman until his retirement in January of 1988. He was a member of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church and following retirement, mowed the grass at St. John Cemetery for many years, which was something he really enjoyed.
Junior will be missed by his loving wife of 62 years, Mary; their children: John (Alice) Koester, Ann Wied, Mark (Barbara) Koester, Sue Smith, and Alan (Kim) Koester; his grandchildren: Carrie (Gerry) Breit, Cory (special friend, Nikki) Koester, Adam (Staci) Wied, Scott (fiancé, Shauna) Wied, Keith (Buffy) Wied, Kaycie Wied, Rebecca (John) Groff, Gina Koester, Dan (Sara) Koester, Erin Koester, Amanda Smith, Nicole Willes, Kurt (special friend, Tami) Smith, Laura (Tim) Stuebs, Ryan Koester, and Mikayla Koester; 13 great-grandchildren; sisters-in-law: Carol Jakubek and Ernie Jakubek; and other family members and friends.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one brother, two sisters, many brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law.
A Funeral Mass will be held at 11:30 am on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 516 De Pere Street, Menasha, with Fr. Paul Paider officiating. Visitation will be held from 9:30 am until the time of the Mass at the church. Interment will take place at St. John Cemetery in the Town of Menasha. In lieu of flowers, a memorial will be established.
Sign the guest book and light a candle in memory of Junior at the funeral home's website.
Alan Walter Koester