Joseph Marie Lamy
M, b. March 21, 1723, d. January 1, 1764
- Birth: Joseph Marie Lamy was born on March 21, 1723 in Berthier, Montmagny, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Madeleine Lefebvre dit Descoteaux were married on February 10, 1749 in Riviere du Loup. Louisville, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Joseph Marie Lamy died on January 1, 1764, at age 40, in Yamachiche, St. Maurice, Québec, Canada.
Madeleine Lefebvre dit Descoteaux
F, b. September 22, 1726, d. June 21, 1765
- Birth: Madeleine Lefebvre dit Descoteaux was born on September 22, 1726 in St François-du-Lac, Yamaska, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Marie Lamy were married on February 10, 1749 in Riviere du Loup. Louisville, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Madeleine Lefebvre dit Descoteaux died on June 21, 1765, at age 38, in Yamachiche, St. Maurice, Québec, Canada.
F, b. November 18, 1945, d. June 29, 2014
- Birth: Joan Fauk was born on November 18, 1945 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 29, 2014, at age 68.
- Note: Day, Joan (Fauk)
Joan, age 68, of Waterloo, IA, died with her family by her side Sunday, June 29th, 2014, at the Cedar Valley Hospice Home of Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile Duct Cancer).
She was born November 18th, 1945, in Appleton, WI, the daughter of George and Veronica (Boehme) Fauk. She married Donald Day in 1967 and had four children.
She is survived by her husband and daughters, Colleen Wiechman (Todd) of Billings, MT; Kristen Day of Cedar Falls, IA; and Kelly Morrow (Josh) of Waterloo, IA; and son, Kevin Day (Mollie) of Parkville, MO. Grandchildren Konner and Kolten Wiechman of Billings, MT; Kenna and Kaci Loney of Cedar Falls, IA; Abbie and Isabel Day of Parkville, MO; and Eli Morrow of Waterloo, IA. She is also survived by seven sisters and five brothers-in-law, Jackie and Cliff Holcomb, Judy and Tom Verkuilen, Jerry and Tom Scannell, Jean Blahnik, Joy Fauk, Jenny and Keith Bloemendaal, Jill and Pat Seeger. She is additionally survived by sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law, Dianne and Gordan Saron, Pat Dengel, Barb and Mike Muth, Paul Day, and Al and Eileen Day, and 27 nieces and nephews and many many friends.
She is preceded in death by her parents, George and Veronica Fauk, father-in-law, Kenneth Day, mother-in-law, Marie Day, brother-in-law, Thomas Heinritz, and sister-in-law, Ann Day.
Joan retired from the NU High School/Price Laboratory School after nearly 25 years. She absolutely felt it was the perfect career because of all the contact & relationships she had with students, their families, and co-workers. She loved sports and often said that she was born a generation too early since organized sports were not available when she grew up. So she lived vicariously through her children's and grandchildren's sports activities. She also loved the Green Bay Packers and was there when they opened Lambeau Field and attended the famous "Ice Bowl" in 1968. She enjoyed golf very much…but only if she had a few good holes and made a few long putts!
Family, Faith, and Friends were the most important parts of her life. She has been touched by many and touched even more people with her kind heart. Joan loved to travel with her family. She enjoyed Spring Breaks in Gulf Shores and loved to go to Montana, Kansas City, and Wisconsin to see and celebrate with family. She loved to visit National Parks, loved to see the mountains, and hiked down and then back to the top of the Grand Canyon in 2009. She was very adventurous. She loved amusement rides, sky diving, parasailing, and water parks. She even wanted her family to go to the water slide park the day she passed away.
A celebration of life will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the Stoneyard-Darboy Bar & Grill, off of KK Street in Appleton.
Memorials may be directed to Cedar Valley Hospice, Sacred Heart Catholic Church or the family.
Condolences may be left with www.hagartywaychoffgrarup.com.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. September 6, 1952, d. August 30, 2000
- Birth: William Mullen was born on September 6, 1952 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 30, 2000, at age 47.
F, b. circa 1952, d. yes
- Birth: Connie Miller was born circa 1952.
- Death: She died yes.
Robert Matthew Mullen