F, b. January 14, 1828
- Birth: Cornelia VanderHeijden was born on January 14, 1828 in Zeeland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. July 29, 1829
- Birth: Petronella VanderHeijden was born on July 29, 1829 in Zeeland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anne Marie Smits Grignon
F, b. October 24, 1977, d. January 12, 2013
- Birth: Anne Marie Smits Grignon was born on October 24, 1977.
- Death: She died on January 12, 2013, at age 35.
- Note: Anne Marie (Smits) Grignon was released from her earthly tired body on Saturday, January 12, after a long battle with congestive heart failure.
She is now dancing and singing with Jesus. Mark 10:14 states "Jesus said Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."
Anne was born on October 24, 1977, the loving daughter of Tom and Sherry Smits, who were the only parents she ever knew. She is the sister of David Smits (Amy), Brian Smits (Melissa) and Andrew Smits, granddaughter of Lew and Bernice Bain, Viola Smits and the late Aloysius Smits, as well as many loving family and friends.
Anne courageously fought many obstacles throughout her life. She endured experimental heart surgery when she was 3 days old. Anne was a happy child beginning to walk and talk. She had another heart surgery when she was 14 months old and then a massive stroke. The doctors said she would not ever walk or communicate again but Anne showed them what she would do.
Anne attended Syble Hopp School and graduated from Green Bay East High. She enjoyed her Aspiro family, and loved working there, going on all the outings, swimming, roller-skating, bowling and so much more.
Anne lived at Meadowview in Green Bay. She loved her home, caregivers and housemates. They have been phenomenal in her care.
A memorial visitation will be held at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave, De Pere, from 3-7pm on Wednesday, January 16. Visitation will conclude with a celebration of Anne's life at 7pm. Online condolences may be expressed at www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established.
Our heartfelt thanks to Dr. Earing for his kind and compassionate care of Anne. Thank you to Aspiro's staff and teachers for helping Anne to have a fulfilling life. To Deni Engle for always having Anne's best interest at heart, and fighting for everything she needed, Thank You.
A special thank you to the Staff of Meadowview for your kindness, understanding and exceptional care of Anne, which has gone above and beyond our hopes. Thank you for loving her and giving her a home that she wanted to go home to.
Gotlieb Norman Schoenfelt
M, b. November 12, 1917, d. October 5, 1979
- Birth: Gotlieb Norman Schoenfelt was born on November 12, 1917 in Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Rosemary Rieth were married on March 15, 1946.
- Death: Gotlieb Norman Schoenfelt died on October 5, 1979, at age 61.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Appleton Post Crescent
G. Norman Schoenfelt
323 Klein St., Kaukauna
October 4, 1979
Age 61, died early Thursday morning after a long illness. He was born November 11, 1917 in Bridgeman, Michigan. He had lived in the Kaukauna area since 1946 and had been employed at Allis Chalmers in Appleton until his retirement in 1978. He was a World War II U.S Army Veteran. Survivors include his wife, Rosemary Rieth Schoenfelt; two daughters: Kristine, Berkeley, California; and Debra, Appleton; three sons: Keith, Austin, Texas; James, at home; and Kurt, Menasha; two brothers: Rhine Schoenfelt, Bridgeman, Michigan; and Art, Benton Harbor, Michigan; two sisters: Mrs. Emma Peters, Michigan City, Indiana; and Mrs. William Lorenz, Bridgeman, Michigan. The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary Catholic Church, Kaukauna, with the Rev. Gary Dantinne officiating. Interment will be in Holy Cross Cemetery. Friends may call at the Greenwood Funeral Home after 2 p.m. Friday. There will be a prayers service at 8 p.m. Friday.
Linda Jean Appleton
F, b. July 8, 1950, d. November 24, 1988
- Birth: Linda Jean Appleton was born on July 8, 1950.
- Death: She died on November 24, 1988, at age 38, in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.