Edward John Gassner
M, b. December 15, 1905, d. October 30, 1968
- Birth: Edward John Gassner was born on December 15, 1905 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Christina Ullrich were married in 1928.
- Marriage: Edward John Gassner and Evelyn E VanderVelden were married on January 26, 1953.
- Death: Edward John Gassner died on October 30, 1968, at age 62.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Margaret Christina Ullrich
F, b. April 18, 1904, d. July 18, 1960
- Birth: Margaret Christina Ullrich was born on April 18, 1904 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Edward John Gassner were married in 1928.
- Death: Margaret Christina Ullrich died on July 18, 1960, at age 56, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
John D Gassner
M, b. October 24, 1876, d. May 1940
Family: Clara Lang (b. December 10, 1876, d. March 22, 1971)
- Birth: John D Gassner was born on October 24, 1876 in Bavaria, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Clara Lang were married on August 14, 1899 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John D Gassner died in May 1940, at age 63, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 10, 1876, d. March 22, 1971
- Birth: Clara Lang was born on December 10, 1876 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John D Gassner were married on August 14, 1899 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Clara Lang died on March 22, 1971, at age 94, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 18, 1848, d. April 16, 1910
- Birth: Andrew Gassner was born on September 18, 1848 in Bavaria, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Grauberger were married in 1874.
- Death: Andrew Gassner died on April 16, 1910, at age 61, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 3, 1856, d. June 26, 1936
- Birth: Catherine Grauberger was born on September 3, 1856 in Bavaria, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Andrew Gassner were married in 1874.
- Death: Catherine Grauberger died on June 26, 1936, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Margaret M Gassner
F, b. July 2, 1900, d. July 31, 1966
- Birth: Margaret M Gassner was born on July 2, 1900.
- Marriage: She and John Andrew Nussbaum were married on July 12, 1921 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaret M Gassner died on July 31, 1966, at age 66, in Menominee Falls, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 21, 1939, d. March 6, 2017
- Birth: Ronald Gassner was born on September 21, 1939.
- Death: He died on March 6, 2017, at age 77, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ron Gassner, Kaukauna, age 77, died peacefully on Monday March 6, 2017 at his residence, following a battle with cancer. He was born September 21, 1939. Ron worked as a carpenter in the area and was known for his excellent work and attention to detail. He was always seen and heard whistling, he earned the nickname "the whistler" at work.
He is survived by his sons: Scott, Kimberly and Jeff (special friend Brenda Vest), Ottumwa, Iowa; special friend and comrade, Elaine Smith, Kaukauna; sister-in-law, Sandy Gassner, Appleton.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Diane and brother, Ed.
Funeral services for Ron will be at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 9, 2017 at Boettcher Family Funeral Home, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna with Fr. Jerry Pastors officiating, friends may call from 2:00 p.m. until the time of service. Burial will take place in St. Mary Cemetery, Kaukauna. (920) 766-2099 www.boettcherfamilyfuneral.com.
Delores Kathryn Gruenke
F, b. January 10, 1930, d. December 24, 2012
- Birth: Delores Kathryn Gruenke was born on January 10, 1930.
- Marriage: She and Wesley Grube were married on February 12, 1947.
- Death: Delores Kathryn Gruenke died on December 24, 2012, at age 82.
- Note: Delores Kathryn Hephner, age 82, passed into the waiting arms of the Lord on December 24, 2012.
Delores was born January 10, 1930 to Nicholas & Elizabeth (Heneberry) Gruenke. She attended St. Peter Claver and Sheboygan High School.
Delores married Wesley Grube, Sr. on February 12, 1947 and he preceded her in death on October 13, 1962. Delores married Harvey Hephner, Sr. on January 23, 1965 in Chilton.
Delores devoted her entire life to raising and nurturing her family. Delores was a life partner to Harvey and spent countless hours side by side with him running their antique business.
Delores will be remembered for her love and devotion to her husband, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. No matter the day or time, she always had something to feed you and an ear to listen to your stories or problems.
Delores had been an active member of St. Augustine Catholic Church where she spent numerous hours preparing and running their annual rummage sales. Delores was a kind soul that found the most pleasure in life taking care of others and doing whatever she could to help anyone in need. Delores was a current member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, but often could be seen at Holy Family Catholic Church in Brillion.
Delores will be dearly missed by her husband, Harvey; her 6 sons: Wes Grube, Jr., Bill (Sue) Grube, Gordie (Kathy) Grube, Art (Arlene) Grube, Mike Grube, Harvey (Cindy) Hephner, Jr.; 3 daughters Rita Diener, Kate (David) Gaines, Ruth Geiger and her special friend John Rhode; 2 daughters-in-law: Deb Grube and her special friend Art Graham, Carol Schneider; 30 grandchildren: Wesley (Jackie) Grube, III, Timothy (Koreen) Grube, Jessica (Scott) Hoene, Chad (Alicia) Grube, Chris (Jessica) Grube, Jason Grube, William Grube, Jr., Clinton (Jen) Grube, Jeremiah Grube, Aaron Grube, Joshua Grube, Emily Grube, Matt Engel, Travis (Jill) Engel, Nicholas Grube, Nicole Grube, Michael Grube, Jr., Lyndsey (Michael) Burg, Adam (Tracie) Grube, Joseph (Melissa) Diener, Amanda (Dan) Cohorst, Rebecca Diener, David Gaines, Jr. Cadie Anderson, Nathan Anderson, Alexis Geiger, Abigail Geiger, Elizabeth Geiger, Daniel Hephner, Kelly Hephner; 33 great-grandchildren; 7 brothers and sisters-in-law: Wally (Cathy) Grube, Fr. John Hephner, Pearl (Henry) Vander Wielen, Russell Hephner, Earl (Joanie) Hephner, Janet (Cyril) Schmitz, Theresa (Ron) Wrobeleski; a godson: Tim Schmitz, and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. She also touched the life of and will be fondly remembered by her special friends: Barb, Julie, Joyce, Sue, Jerry, Bonnie, Shiela, Angie and Pat.
Delores was preceded in death by her parents; her first husband: Wes Grube, Sr., her sons: Russel & Steven Grube; 4 grandchildren: Jesse, Ashley, Marc, & Angela; a son-in-law: Alan Diener; a brother: Raymond Gruenke; and 8 brothers and sisters-in-law. Delores will be missed by all who were lucky enough to know her.
Funeral service will be at 11:00 am on Saturday, December 29, 2012 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. John Hephner and Rev. Bob Kollath officiating. Burial will follow in the St. Augustine Catholic Cemetery in Chilton. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4:00 until 7:00 pm on Friday, December 28, 2012 and again on Saturday at the church from 9:30 until 10:45 am.
A Parish Vigil Service will be held Friday evening at the funeral home beginning at 7:00 pm.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
M, b. 1925, d. October 13, 1962
- Birth: Wesley Grube was born in 1925.
- Marriage: He and Delores Kathryn Gruenke were married on February 12, 1947.
- Death: Wesley Grube died on October 13, 1962, at age ~37.
Vernon Morise Lamb
M, b. 1915, d. January 25, 1990
Family: Colette Kern (b. September 30, 1920, d. May 30, 1995)
- Birth: Vernon Morise Lamb was born in 1915.
- Death: He died on January 25, 1990, at age ~75.
Hannah Mae Tompkins
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Izabella Evelyn Tompkins
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena