Anthony J Steffen
M, b. May 1, 1887, d. May 22, 1932
- Joseph Anthony Steffen (b. April 16, 1912, d. April 16, 1912)
- Alice Amelia Steffen (b. March 16, 1913, d. August 14, 2006)
- Donald Edward Steffen (b. July 23, 1915, d. December 27, 1996)
- Anthony John Steffen (b. April 9, 1919, d. January 8, 1980)
- Robert James Steffen
- Jeanne Marie Steffen (b. August 22, 1924, d. December 27, 1996)
- Richard Charles Steffen (b. January 15, 1926, d. March 6, 1945)
- Francis Bernard Steffen (b. September 9, 1927, d. June 13, 1999)
- Birth: Anthony J Steffen was born on May 1, 1887 in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Francisca Anne (Frances) Bernardy were married on June 20, 1911 in St Joseph Church, Walsh, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anthony J Steffen died on May 22, 1932, at age 45, in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
Joseph Anthony Steffen
M, b. April 16, 1912, d. April 16, 1912
- Birth: Joseph Anthony Steffen was born on April 16, 1912.
- Death: He died on April 16, 1912, at age 0.
Alice Amelia Steffen
F, b. March 16, 1913, d. August 14, 2006
- Birth: Alice Amelia Steffen was born on March 16, 1913.
- Marriage: She and Forrest J Harper were married on December 24, 1932.
- Death: Alice Amelia Steffen died on August 14, 2006, at age 93, in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Alice Amelia Harper
Alice Amelia Harper, 93, of Peshtigo passed away at her home on Monday, Aug. 14.
Born March 16, 1913, she was the daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Anthony (Frances Bernardy) Steffen.
On Dec. 24, 1932 she married Forrest "Hap" Harper and he preceded her in death on Sept. 14, 1969. She gradated from Peshtigo High School valedictorian of her class in 1930 and was awarded many academic honors. A member of St. Mary's Catholic Church, she served on the Altar Society and the Christian Mothers Group and for many years was a communion distributor to those who lived at Pine View.
Survivors include her children, Richard (Elaine) Harper of Brown Deer, Mrs. Roger (Mary) Williams of Menominee, MI., Mrs. Chris (Diane) Bunk of Cherry Valley, IL., David Harper of Marinette and Thomas (Yvonne) Harper of Guam; a brother, Bob (Lorraine) Steffen; two sisters-in-law, Ann Steffen and Marilyn Steffen; 17 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews.
Besides her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by two infant sons named James; a sister, Jeanne Spoerke; four brothers, Don, Tony, Dick who was killed in action during WWII, and Fran Steffen.
Visitation will be held Thursday, Aug. 17 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Peshtigo from 1 p.m. until the time of services at 3 p.m. Rev. Fr. Ralph Merkatoris will officiate and burial will be in Riverside Cemetery in Peshtigo.
Berth & Rosenthal Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements.
Donald Edward Steffen
M, b. July 23, 1915, d. December 27, 1996
- Birth: Donald Edward Steffen was born on July 23, 1915 in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Anna D Piasecki were married in November 1942 in Crivitz, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donald Edward Steffen died on December 27, 1996, at age 81, in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
Anthony John Steffen
M, b. April 9, 1919, d. January 8, 1980
- Birth: Anthony John Steffen was born on April 9, 1919 in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen Stauber were married on September 30, 1950 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: Anthony John Steffen died on January 8, 1980, at age 60, in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
Robert James Steffen
Jeanne Marie Steffen
F, b. August 22, 1924, d. December 27, 1996
- Birth: Jeanne Marie Steffen was born on August 22, 1924 in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 27, 1996, at age 72, in West Bend, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
Richard Charles Steffen
M, b. January 15, 1926, d. March 6, 1945
- Birth: Richard Charles Steffen was born on January 15, 1926.
- Death: He died in KIA WWII.
- Death: He died on March 6, 1945, at age 19, in Philippines.
Francis Bernard Steffen
M, b. September 9, 1927, d. June 13, 1999
- Birth: Francis Bernard Steffen was born on September 9, 1927 in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 13, 1999, at age 71, in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Francis B. Steffen age 71 died June 13, 1999 at the family home, 161 S. Beebe Avenue, Peshtigo, WI. The son of the late Anthony and Frances (Bernardy) Steffen was born Sept. 9, 1927 in the same home where he resided his entire life. He was a 1946 graduate of Peshtigo High School, earning varsity letters in football, basketball, boxing and track during all four years. Following graduation, he continued to play basketball with several area teams, including a semi-professional team in Green Bay, WI. He also enjoyed playing softball in the tri-city men's league. On April 14, 1956, he married the former Marilyn Millette at St. Anne Catholic Church in Menominee, MI. He was self employed as a painting and decorating contractor for more than 40 years. Forced to retire in 1997 due to ill health, he greatly missed his many loyal customers. A member of St. Mary Parish in Peshtigo, he served on the Grounds and Maintenance Committee for many years and coached 7th and 8th grade basketeball in the 1970's as well as JV basketball and football at Peshtigo High School in the early 1950's; served on the Peshtigo Little League Board in the late 1960's to 1970's. At the time of his death, he was serving on the Peshtigo Cemetery Board.
Fran is survived by his wife of 43 years, Marilyn; two sons, Dick of Milwaukee, WI and John (Lieve Cossemans) of Leuven, Belgium; a daughter Judy (Gabe) Hernandez of Appleton, WI; five grandchildren; a sister Alice Harper; a brother Robert (Lorraine) Steffen; a sister-in-law Ann Steffen; brothers and sisters-in-law: Conrad (Joan) Pfromm, Vincent (Dorothy) Mulvey, Richard (Alaine) Myers and John (Kathy) Delwiche. Preceding him in death was an infant son Francis; his parents; brothers: Joseph, Donald, Anthony and Richard and his sister Jeanne (James) Spoerke and brother-in-law Forrest Harper.
Funeral services held at St. Mary's Catholic Church with burial in Riverside Cemetery, Peshtigo, WI. Pallbearers were Robert Pearce, Andrew Eklund, Earl Brabant, William Burns, Richard Harper and Michael Steffen.
Forrest J Harper
M, b. April 6, 1909, d. October 19, 1969
- Birth: Forrest J Harper was born on April 6, 1909 in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Alice Amelia Steffen were married on December 24, 1932.
- Death: Forrest J Harper died on October 19, 1969, at age 60, in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
James Anthony Harper
M, b. February 27, 1934, d. February 28, 1934
- Birth: James Anthony Harper was born on February 27, 1934.
- Death: He died on February 28, 1934, at age 0.
James Anthony Harper, II
M, b. April 4, 1935, d. March 3, 1936
- Birth: James Anthony Harper, II, was born on April 4, 1935.
- Death: He died on March 3, 1936, at age 0.
Richard Francis Harper
Mary Frances Harper
Diane Marie Harper
David Stephen Harper
Thomas Patric Harper