M, b. September 1897
- Birth: Bert Davis was born in September 1897.
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Joseph Davis was born circa 1900.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Blanche Davis was born circa 1900.
M, b. 1863, d. 1925
- Birth: George Tippy was born in 1863.
- Death: He died in 1925, at age ~62, in Cherokee, Cherokee Co, Iowa.
M, b. 1907, d. 1964
- Birth: Roy Tippy was born in 1907.
- Death: He died in 1964, at age ~57, in Cherokee, Cherokee Co, Iowa.
F, b. 1896, d. 1961
- Birth: Helen Meyer was born in 1896.
- Death: She died in 1961, at age ~65.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Marie Meyer was born circa 1900.
F, b. September 8, 1896, d. June 1991
- Birth: Margaret Meyer was born on September 8, 1896.
- Marriage: She and Adolf Bucholtz were married on May 18, 1920.
- Death: Margaret Meyer died in June 1991, at age 94.
- Note: Margaret married Adolf Bucholtz and had 3 girls. Marie Bucholtz lives in Marshfield, WI. Anna Mae married Roman Andres, had no children and lives outside of Marshfield. They both ride motorcycles, one Harley and one Honda. Caroline married _______Steine and has 2 boys--none married.
Elizabeth A (Bessie) Meyer
F, b. October 17, 1897, d. May 22, 1982
- Birth: Elizabeth A (Bessie) Meyer was born on October 17, 1897.
- Death: She died on May 22, 1982, at age 84.
Emma T Meyer
F, b. April 6, 1899, d. January 16, 1980
- Birth: Emma T Meyer was born on April 6, 1899 in Cherokee, Cherokee Co, Iowa.
- Death: She died on January 16, 1980, at age 80.
- Note: Emma married _____Naber and lived in Wisconsin. They had at least 2 sons and 1 daughter. The sons are married. One is Leo in Florida and Donald lives in East Troy, Wisconsin and has cancer or some serious illness.
Albert P Meyer
M, b. October 7, 1900, d. November 30, 1975
Family: Rose Svatek (b. May 29, 1905, d. July 28, 2007)
- Birth: Albert P Meyer was born on October 7, 1900 in Clark County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rose Svatek were married on April 10, 1929 in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Albert P Meyer died on November 30, 1975, at age 75, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Rose B Meyer
F, b. May 2, 1902, d. September 16, 1991
Family: Frank Gass (b. October 4, 1889, d. September 21, 1969)
- Birth: Rose B Meyer was born on May 2, 1902.
- Death: She died on September 16, 1991, at age 89, in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
Walter E Meyer
M, b. February 15, 1904, d. September 2, 1982
- Birth: Walter E Meyer was born on February 15, 1904 in Clark County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 2, 1982, at age 78, in King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Walter Meyer--Don;t know much of this one as he took money from Simon and left.
Josephine E Meyer
F, b. October 7, 1907, d. February 17, 1965
- Birth: Josephine E Meyer was born on October 7, 1907 in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 17, 1965, at age 57, in Niles, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Note: JOSEPHINE KOCH
Mrs. Otto Koch, 57, of Niles, Ill, died Wednesday at home after a
Funeral services will be at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at Pfeffer funeral
home and at 10 a.m. at St. Paul Catholic Church, Manitowoc, the
Very Rev. Clement P. Kern officiating. Burial will be in Calvary
Mrs. Koch, the former Josephine E. Meyer, was born at Marshfield,
Oct. 7, 1907, daughter of the late Vincent and Mary Fox Meyer. She
was married 25 years ago to Otto Koch at Park Ridge, Ill., and the
couple resided in the Niles area.
Surviving are the husband; four sisters, Mrs. Bessie Wallander, of
Manitowoc, Mrs. Margaret Buchholz and Mrs. Frank Gass of Marshfield
and Mrs. Joseph Nabor, of Sharon, Wis.; and three brothers, Albert
of Manitowoc, Walter of Marshfield, and Simon of Theilman, Minn.
Friends may call at the funeral home after 6 p.m. Friday where the
Rosary will be recited at 7 p.m.
Manitowoc Herald Times, Thursday, February 18, 1965.
Simon Leo Meyer
M, b. December 9, 1909, d. December 24, 1995
- Birth: Simon Leo Meyer was born on December 9, 1909.
- Death: He died on December 24, 1995, at age 86, in Plainview, Wabasha Co, Minnesota.
- Note: As for Simon, he died Dec. 24, l995 of cancer. He said most of the family died of cancer. He said his dad wandered around a lot and that they lived in Council Bluffs, Iowa for a while where there is one or two of his siblings buried.
Simon married Jeanette Maahs of Plainview, MN. They had Albert, Barbara, John (my husband) and Mary for children.
Albert married Marie Taubel and has 6 children. Lives on a dairy farm, Theilman, MN
Barbara is retarded and lives in a home. Lives in Rochester, MN
John married Bonita Rahman and has 6 children. Lives on a dairy farm, Kellogg, MN
Mary married Mark Bergene and has 2 children. Lives in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
F, b. December 9, 1909, d. February 1910
- Birth: Sadie Meyer was born on December 9, 1909.
- Death: She died in February 1910, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St Stephen Cemetery, Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 29, 1887, d. 1946
- Birth: Adolf Bucholtz was born on June 29, 1887 in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Meyer were married on May 18, 1920.
- Death: Adolf Bucholtz died in 1946, at age ~59, in Chili, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
Anna Mae Bucholtz
M, b. October 4, 1889, d. September 21, 1969
Family: Rose B Meyer (b. May 2, 1902, d. September 16, 1991)
- Birth: Frank Gass was born on October 4, 1889 in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 21, 1969, at age 79, in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1907
- Birth: Otto Koch was born circa 1907.
Jeanette Lillian Maahs
F, b. February 21, 1918, d. January 27, 1992
- Birth: Jeanette Lillian Maahs was born on February 21, 1918 in Wabasha, Wabasha Co, Minnesota.
- Death: She died on January 27, 1992, at age 73, in Rochester, Olmsted Co, Minnesota.