F, b. July 10, 1873, d. May 12, 1959
- Birth: Wilhelmina VanderHeiden was born on July 10, 1873 in Grant City, Sac Co, Iowa.
- Death: She died on May 12, 1959, at age 85, in Arkansas.
Albert L VanderHeiden
M, b. February 9, 1880, d. February 21, 1940
Family: E Flora Doby (b. September 19, 1886, d. August 15, 1973)
- Birth: Albert L VanderHeiden was born on February 9, 1880 in Grant City, Sac Co, Iowa.
- Marriage: He and E Flora Doby were married.
- Death: Albert L VanderHeiden died on February 21, 1940, at age 60, in San Diego, San Diego Co, California.
M, b. 1827, d. 1905
- Birth: Julius Fieweger was born in 1827 in Germany.
- Death: He died in 1905, at age ~78.
- Burial: He was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1831, d. 1895
- Birth: Caroline Mann was born in 1831 in Germany.
- Death: She died in 1895, at age ~64.
- Burial: She was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 28, 1897, d. August 12, 1975
- Birth: Ann Schreiber was born on October 28, 1897.
- Death: She died on August 12, 1975, at age 77, in Virginia.
Dewey William Grothe
M, b. August 8, 1899, d. January 15, 1987
Family: Amy Parsons (b. November 22, 1901, d. December 13, 1983)
- Birth: Dewey William Grothe was born on August 8, 1899 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 15, 1987, at age 87.
F, b. November 22, 1901, d. December 13, 1983
- Birth: Amy Parsons was born on November 22, 1901.
- Death: She died on December 13, 1983, at age 82.
Beverly Jean Grothe
F, b. February 8, 1930, d. March 4, 1987
- Birth: Beverly Jean Grothe was born on February 8, 1930.
- Death: She died on March 4, 1987, at age 57, in Kenosha, Kenosha Co, Wisconsin.
Vyonne Evelyn Grothe
F, b. July 23, 1925, d. November 30, 2012
- Birth: Vyonne Evelyn Grothe was born on July 23, 1925.
- Marriage: She and Lester C Bahrs were married on April 15, 1944.
- Death: Vyonne Evelyn Grothe died on November 30, 2012, at age 87, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Note: Vyonne Evelyn Bahrs, age 87, was called to her Heavenly home on Friday, November 30, 2012, at Sterling House in Oshkosh. She was born on July 23, 1925, to Dewey and Amy (Parsons) Grothe in Eldorado, Wisconsin. She grew up in Stockbridge, Wisconsin, and graduated as Valedictorian from Stockbridge High School. She married Lester C. Bahrs on April 15, 1944. They farmed in New Holstein until 1955, then relocated to Oshkosh. She then returned to school, graduated from Fox Valley Technical College with a degree in Secretarial Science. She worked as an Executive Secretary for Precour Construction Company and later C.R. Meyer & Sons Construction Company; and was a member and served as President of Women in Construction. Vy and Lester were members of Emmanuel United Church of Christ and were active in the Couples Club. She was also active in the Women's Guild and Daughters of Sarah. Vy and Lester had planned many family road trips; when they retired they drove through the US; also traveling to Hawaii, Europe and Alaska, where they went whitewater rafting on her 61st birthday. She loved reading, music, playing the piano and golf; focusing much of her time on her grandchildren and great grandchildren. After retirement she volunteered for many years at Mercy Medical Center, both in the gift shop and at the information desk.
Vy is survived by her daughters, Dreana (John) Kautz of Oshkosh, Doreen (John) Imobersteg of Neenah, and Patricia Bahrs-Oberstadt (Raymond Oberstadt) of Oshkosh; grandchildren, Shane (Ann-Charlott) Kautz of Oshkosh, Gina (Matthew) Knudsen of Kenwood, California; step grandchild, Nathan (Sarah) Imobersteg of Platteville; great grandchildren, Matthew, Gabriella and Jacob Knudsen of California, step-great grandchildren, Alanna, Mallory and Ethan Imobersteg; sister, Donna (Louis) Vanden Boom of California; brother, Robert Grothe of Redgranite; brother in law, Leslie Spencer of Kenosha; nieces, Susan Holyfield of California, Deborah Vanden Boom of California, Donna (David) Krutz of Kewaunee, Linda (Steven) Van Fossen of Appleton, Dawn (Bryan) Ziehr of Kenosha; nephews, Jeffrey (Teresa) Vanden Boom, Steven (Sharon) Grothe of Appleton, John (Becky) Grothe of Menomonee Falls and Kevin Spencer of Kenosha; many great nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband, Lester C. Bahrs; sisters, Vivian Raybern and Beverly Spencer; brother in law, James Raybern; niece, Christine Spencer and nephew, Gary Raybern.
Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, December 4, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. at Emmanuel United Church of Christ, 1306 Michigan St., Oshkosh, with Pastor Andi Wolf officiating. Visitation for family and friends will be at the church on Tuesday, December 4, 2012, from 9:00 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. Vy will be laid to rest at Lake View Memorial Park. The family would like to thank the staffs at Eden Meadows Rehabilitation Center, Sterling House Assisted Living and Ascera Care Hospice for all the compassionate care given to Vy and her family. A memorial is being established in Vyonne's name.
Lester C Bahrs
M, b. October 30, 1914, d. August 25, 1991
- Birth: Lester C Bahrs was born on October 30, 1914.
- Marriage: He and Vyonne Evelyn Grothe were married on April 15, 1944.
- Death: Lester C Bahrs died on August 25, 1991, at age 76.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena