Helena Peter Stevens
F, b. circa 1680
- Birth: Helena Peter Stevens was born circa 1680.
Jenneke Lambert Jan Dircx Rombouts
F, b. circa 1685
- Birth: Jenneke Lambert Jan Dircx Rombouts was born circa 1685 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Hendrick Gerits Verhoeven were married on January 30, 1717 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Lambert Jan Dircx Rombouts
M, b. circa 1655
- Birth: Lambert Jan Dircx Rombouts was born circa 1655.
Jan Dircx Rombouts
M, b. circa 1625
- Birth: Jan Dircx Rombouts was born circa 1625.
M, b. circa 1595
- Birth: Dirk Rombouts was born circa 1595.
Robert H Fahrbach
Janice V Schoessow
F, b. February 13, 1945, d. May 22, 2016
- Birth: Janice V Schoessow was born on February 13, 1945 in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on April 11, 1970.
- Death: She died on May 22, 2016, at age 71.
- Note: Janice V. (Schoessow) Fahrbach, age 71, was welcomed to God's glory on Sunday, May 22, 2016 due to complications from GBM cancer. She was born on February 13, 1945 in Port Washington, Wisconsin to Monroe and Leona (Seifert) Schoessow.
Jan married Robert Fahrbach on April 11, 1970 and was blessed to celebrate their 46th wedding anniversary.
Jan is survived by her husband, Robert, their two children: Christopher R. (Victoria) Fahrbach and Sarah E. Fahrbach; their grandson, Wilhelm Fahrbach; aunts: Lillian Ernst, Celicia Schoessow, Bernice Miller; uncle Gerhard (Dorothy) Schoessow; cousins: Susan (Cliff) Ernst, Warren (Alice) Seifert; niece: Joanna (Ananth) Grama; and numerous cousins, nieces, nephews, other relatives, and many friends.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her brother, William Schoessow, and numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Funeral services for Jan will be held at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at St Timothy Lutheran Church, 473 7th Street, Menasha, Wisconsin with Rev. David Skarsten officiating. Visitation will be held at the St Timothy Lutheran Church from 2:00 pm until the time of service. In lieu of flowers and other expressions of sympathy, donations may be made to St Timothy Lutheran Church.
The family would like to thank Dr. N. Munson and his staff; Dr. W. Guenther, Jennifer Giebel APNP and their staff; ThedaCare staff at the ThedaCare Regional Medical Center - Neenah (especially those on the 2nd floor, and the Inpatient Rehab Unit); the Visiting Nursing Association (VNA) staff; and the ThedaCare Hospice staff.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from May 24 to May 25, 2016.
Kim M Wilkum
F, b. April 22, 1972, d. March 1, 2007
- Birth: Kim M Wilkum was born on April 22, 1972 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 1, 2007, at age 34, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: WILKUM-RATHSACK, KIM M.
Kim Rathsack, of Appleton, age 34 years, died unexpectedly on Thursday, March 1, 2007 at her home. She was born April 22, 1972 in Appleton, the daughter of Leslie and Mary (Voigt) Wilkum, Sr. Kim married Bernard Rathsack on August 22, 2005 at Valley Baptist Church, Appleton. She was employed at Festival Foods, Appleton. Kim enjoyed children and puppies and loved spending time with her son Justin.
She is survived by her husband: Bernie Rathsack, Appleton; son: Justin Wilkum, Appleton; parents: Les and Mary Wilkum, Sr., Appleton; grandfather: George Deltour, Sr., Appleton; brothers and sister: Steve (Terri) Wilkum, Appleton; Pamela (Kent) McIlhany, Colorado Springs, CO and Les (Kimbereley) Wilkum, Jr., Appleton. Kim is further survived by six nephews, three nieces, other relatives and friends. She was preceded in death by her niece Angel.
The funeral service for Kim will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, March 5, 2007 at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME ??" TRI COUNTY CHAPEL, with Rev. Larry Creamer officiating. Friends may call at the Funeral Home on Sunday from 2:00 - 7:00 p.m. and Monday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established for Justin's educational fund.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME
TRI- COUNTY CHAPEL
3212 S. Oneida St.
Appleton, WI 54915
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Larry J Haack
M, b. January 26, 1951, d. August 24, 2007
- Birth: Larry J Haack was born on January 26, 1951 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 24, 2007, at age 56.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Barbara J Schabach
F, b. August 3, 1931, d. April 6, 2016
- Birth: Barbara J Schabach was born on August 3, 1931 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clarence Hemauer were married on August 23, 1950.
- Death: Barbara J Schabach died on April 6, 2016, at age 84, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Barbara J. "Bette" Hemauer, age 84, of Hilbert, died on Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at the Calumet Medical Center in Chilton. She was born August 3, 1931 in Hilbert, daughter of the late Frank & Theresa (Mueller) Schabach. Bette married Clarence J. "Bike" Hemauer on August 23, 1950 and they enjoyed 62 years of marriage together and raised their 8 children.
Bette worked as a dietary aide at the hospital in Chilton; a position she held for 25 years until her retirement. Before working at the hospital, Bette kept the financial records for Bike's Hilbert Cabinet & Supply. She was a lifelong member of St. Mary Catholic Church in Hilbert where she had also belonged to the Christian Women and volunteered where and when she could.
Bette was a huge sports fan; it wasn't uncommon for her to watch, or listen to sports from morning until night. Early in her life, she enjoyed bowling and belonged to several local leagues. She and Bike took trips to Arizona to visit her children and grandchildren, but this also afforded an opportunity to catch the Milwaukee Brewers at Spring Training. The couple also enjoyed time with each other going on trips to the casino where she could play the 'One Armed Bandits', trips to Green Bay Packer games, and although she considered herself a Packer Fan, she held a soft spot in her heart for the Chicago Bears for reasons unknown to most.
Above all, Bette cherished moments spent with every member of her family. She took the greatest pride in the care she provided to everyone she loved, especially her children. Planned and unplanned trips anywhere with Bike and the family brought her great joy and excitement. She loved to sit down with her family to play a game of Stick or Switch, Low Rummy or a good game of Sheepshead into the wee hours of the morning.
Bette will be fondly remembered by those that loved her as a caring person giving of herself to make the lives of those around her better, and more full of joy.
Survivors include her children: Les (Judy) Hemauer, Steve (Kathy) Hemauer, Janet (Frank) Morgan, Lynn (Gary) Harden, Cindy (Randy) Michiels, Gary (Diane) Hemauer, Pam (Mark) Giannonatti, Brian (Nancy) Hemauer; grandchildren: Amanda & Alicia Halderson, Chris Hemauer, Heather (Roman) Chestelson, Garrett (Dana Berke) Harden, Patrick (Kristen) Harden, Mitchell (Nicki) Michiels, Justin (Liz) Giannonatti, Brittany, Tyler & Nicole Giannonatti, Scott & Melony Caruso; great grandchildren: Ali, Bridget & Gabrielle Chestelson, Adrian & Claire Harden, Piper Giannonatti, Lainey Michiels; a sister: Dorothy Grishaber; a brother: Roland Schabach and his friend, Lucy; and her sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law: Doris Zahringer, John (Jean) Hemauer, & Rosemary (Robert) Parsons. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband: Bike; grandchildren: Jennifer & Amanda Hemauer; siblings: Leander (Katie) Schabach, Loretta (Wilbur) Beckley and infant siblings: Marie, Matthew, Earl & Shirley; and her in-laws: Leo Grishaber, Lucille (Gilbert) Schoen, Alfred (Anita) Hemauer, Leo (Eileen) Hemauer, Mabel (John) Cooper, Robert (Lorena) Hemauer, Jerry Hemauer, Francis (Ellen) Hemauer, Elaine (Bill) Goeser, Jim Hemauer, Joseph Hemauer, Walter Hemauer, & Sylvester "Wimp" Zahringer.
Funeral service will be at 11:00 am on Saturday, April 9, 2016 at St. Mary Catholic Church (108 S. 6th St.) in Hilbert with the Rev. Michael Betley officiating. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm on Friday, April 8, 2016 and on Saturday at Church from 9:30 am until 10:30 am. A parish vigil service will take place on Friday evening at the close of the visitation.
Bette's family would like to thank the entire staff of Atrium Post Acute Care in Chilton and the Calumet Medical Center for all of the loving care that they had provided to both Bette and her family.
Memorials given in the name of Barbara J. "Bette" Hemauer to St. Mary Catholic Church in Hilbert are appreciated.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Apr. 7, 2016.
Leslie R Hemauer