F, b. August 7, 1927, d. October 28, 2012
- Birth: RoseMarie Giese was born on August 7, 1927 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Anton J LeRoy were married on September 30, 1950 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: RoseMarie Giese died on October 28, 2012, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: RoseMarie Le Roy, 85, Green Bay, passed away peacefully Sunday, October 28, 2012, surrounded by her family at Woodside Lutheran Home. Born in Seymour, August 7, 1927, she is the daughter of the late Arthur and Agnes (Horn) Giese. RoseMarie grew up in Askeaton, where her father owned and operated a cheese factory and her mother was a seamstress. After graduating from Kaukauna High School, she moved to Green Bay where she worked as a billing clerk. RoseMarie married Anton "Tony" Le Roy, September 30, 1950, at Annunciation Catholic Church and he preceded her in death March 15, 2000. After the children grew up she worked at the west side K-Mart for over 20 years. RoseMarie liked going out to lunch with her retired K-Mart friends. She was a great cook and loved to bake. RoseMarie enjoyed preparing large meals for her family, especially during the holidays. She loved dancing with her husband, listening to big band music, traveling, shopping, playing the piano, painting, typing, decorating, and going out to lunch. RoseMarie had a strong faith and was very devoted to attending Mass on Saturday at 4:15 at St. Agnes.
She is survived by her 5 children, Cindi (Wes) Le Roy Raddatz of Howard, Greg Le Roy of San Clemente, CA, Becky (Paul) Wouters, Terri Le Roy, Steve (Wendy) Le Roy all of Green Bay; 7 grandchildren, Jennifer (Thong) Keomanyvong, Eric Van Frachen, Alex and Sam Wouters, Mitchell, Madysen, and Cameron Le Roy; 5 great grandchildren, Nyah, Anthong, Avin, Tegean, and Keon; many nieces and nephews.
RoseMarie was preceded in death by her parents; husband; infant daughter, Karen Ann; 2 sisters, Kay (Edward) Kelly and Maribel (James) Brick; brother, Norbert (Evon) Giese.
Visitation at MALCORE (WEST) Funeral Home, 1530 West Mason Street, Friday from 4:00-8:00 P.M. Parish wake service 8:00 P.M. with Deacon James R. Gauthier presiding. Saturday's visitation will continue at St. Agnes Catholic Church (corner of Ninth and Fisk Streets) from 10:00 A.M. until the time of the Funeral Mass at 11:00 A.M. with the Rev. Patrick Beno officiating. Burial at Fort Howard Memorial Park. Visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to send an online condolence to the family.
The family would like to extend a special thanks to the staff of Unity Hospice and Woodside Lutheran Home for all of the special care provided to our mother.
Mom, we love you and we will always miss you. Your memory will live on in our hearts and you will be with us in spirit-Love you….from your children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1945.
Anton J LeRoy
M, b. October 15, 1915, d. March 15, 2000
- Birth: Anton J LeRoy was born on October 15, 1915.
- Marriage: He and RoseMarie Giese were married on September 30, 1950 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anton J LeRoy died on March 15, 2000, at age 84.
Steven Gerard LeRoy
Matthijs Janse Bal
M, b. circa 1815
- Birth: Matthijs Janse Bal was born circa 1815.
- Marriage: He and Maatje Langermaire were married on May 2, 1836 in Baarland, Zeeland, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1809, d. January 6, 1855
- Birth: Maatje Langermaire was born circa 1809.
- Marriage: She and Matthijs Janse Bal were married on May 2, 1836 in Baarland, Zeeland, Netherlands.
- Death: Maatje Langermaire died on January 6, 1855 in Baarland, Zeeland, Netherlands.
Jan Janse Langemaire
M, b. circa 1780
- Birth: Jan Janse Langemaire was born circa 1780.
F, b. circa 1780
- Birth: Adriana VanEikeren was born circa 1780.