M, b. June 12, 1905, d. October 5, 1958
- Birth: Chet VandenElzen was born on June 12, 1905.
- Death: He died on October 5, 1958, at age 53.
Edward John LaPlant
M, b. March 16, 1877, d. June 20, 1951
- Birth: Edward John LaPlant was born on March 16, 1877.
- Death: He died on June 20, 1951, at age 74, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 12, 1880, d. September 26, 1942
- Birth: Permelia Belongia was born on June 12, 1880.
- Death: She died on September 26, 1942, at age 62, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Patricia L VanDenElzen
F, b. November 21, 1945, d. September 22, 2012
- Birth: Patricia L VanDenElzen was born on November 21, 1945 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 22, 2012, at age 66.
- Note: Patricia L. Jahnke, 66, Green Bay, passed away early Saturday morning, September 22, 2012, at a local nursing home. Born November 21, 1945, in Green Bay, she is the daughter of the late Chet and Marcella (LaPlant) VanDenElzen. Pati will be remembered for her enjoyment of working on crossword puzzles, reading a good romance and cheering for her Packers. She was very proud of her family, especially her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Pati is survived by three sons, Scott (special friend Susan Schiller) Houska of Peshtigo, Darryl Houska of Coleman, and Sean (Wendy) Houska of Oconto Falls; 11 grandchildren, Amber, Dana, Daniel, and Michael, Brad, Justin, Colton, and Trevor, Meranda, Mattea, and Jasmine; six great-grandchildren; other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Robert Jahnke and two sisters.
Private family services were held with MALCORE (West) Funeral Home assisting the family. Please visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to send an online condolence to the family.
Pati's family extends a special thank you to the staffs of Golden Living-Village Gardens and AseraCare Hospice for all their care shown to our mom and grandma.
M, b. July 30, 1947, d. September 10, 2011
- Birth: Robert Jahnke was born on July 30, 1947.
- Death: He died on September 10, 2011, at age 64.
Robert Louis Grimm
M, b. June 4, 1938, d. February 6, 2006
- Birth: Robert Louis Grimm was born on June 4, 1938 in Marion, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Ann Scheibe were married on December 13, 1969 in Marion, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert Louis Grimm died on February 6, 2006, at age 67.
Jeffrey Robert Grimm
Owen Hugh Runge
M, b. August 17, 1937, d. November 4, 2012
- Birth: Owen Hugh Runge was born on August 17, 1937 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 27, 1964.
- Death: He died on November 4, 2012, at age 75, in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Owen Hugh Runge, age 75 of Freedom passed away Sunday, November 04, 2012 at home, after a lengthy illness.
Owen was born on August 17, 1937 in Antigo, the son of William and Catherine (Magee) Runge. He was united in marriage to the love of his life, Betty J. (Scheibe) Runge on June 27, 1964. They spent 48 wonderful years together. Owen graduated from New London High School, and attended the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. He then worked on the Great Lakes Iron Oar ships. He served in the United States Army, and also served in the Reserves until 1967. In 1963 he started working for the S. C. Shannon Co. / Nash Finch Co. retiring in 1999. He enjoyed traveling, trips to Lake Poygan, Pelican Lake, Pickerel Lake, Crane Lake and surrounding area lakes. Owen loved his retirement, working part time for the Fox Valley Auto Auction. He was an avid year round hunter and fisherman. He looked forward to seeing the deer shot each year by his grandchildren. Owen was also an avid fan of the Wisconsin Badgers and the Green Bay Packers. He enjoyed watching the high school basketball games being played in Madison each year. He also enjoyed his grandchildren's sports, attending as many of their events as possible. He so much loved to spend time with his family. He was a faithful member of St. Peter Lutheran Church, Freedom. He knew we are only here for a short time before God has another plan for us.
Owen will be remembered with love and affection by his wife, Betty and their two children: Wanda (Danny) Holtz, Seymour; Brian (Laurie) Runge, Freedom. He will be sadly missed by his four grandchildren whom he loved very much: Brandon Holtz, Hustisford; Brentt Holtz, Seymour; Jessica and Kimberly Runge both of Freedom, and by multiple brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews, aunts, cousins and many dear friends.
Owen was preceded in death by his parents: William and Catherine (Magee) Runge, mother-in-law and father-in-law: Victor and Erma (Sievert) Scheibe, sisters-in-law, Carol Geiger, and Mary Ann Grimm, brother-in-law, Robert Grimm.
Visitation will be at St. Peter Lutheran Church N2749 French Road, Freedom, WI., on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 from 4:00 - 8:00 PM and again on Thursday at the church from 10:00 AM until the time of service.
Funeral services will be held 11:00 AM at St. Peter Lutheran Church on Thursday, November 08, 2012 with Rev. Tim Glende officiating. Military Honors will be performed following the service at the church. Entombment will be in the Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton.
A memorial has been established for St. Peter Lutheran Church building fund. Online condolences may be made at: www.valleyfh.com.
Jerome Douglas Campbell
M, b. January 21, 1943, d. September 23, 2012
- Birth: Jerome Douglas Campbell was born on January 21, 1943 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 23, 2012, at age 69.
- Note: Jerome Douglas "Jerry" Campbell, age 69 of the Town of Belle Plaine, passed away Sunday, September 23, 2012 at his home surrounded by his loving family. Born on January 21, 1943 in Green Bay, he was the son of the late Clyde and Mildred (Klarner) Campbell. After graduating from high school, Jerry furthered his education at Devry Tech. College to be an electrician. At the age of 21 Jerry was inducted into the United States Army and served his country for two years during the Vietnam War, part of which he was stationed in Alaska. He was honorably discharged on August 16, 1966. In 1971 Jerry moved to the Town of Belle Plaine where he worked for FWD in Clintonville before starting Jerry's Automotive Supply. He was very successful in owning and operating his own business. He loved old cars and really enjoyed attending the Iola Car Show. He also enjoyed telling stories, fishing and music. Jerry was a member of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Shawano.
Jerry is survived by: his 6 children, Theresa (Art) Gage of DePere, Jerome (Ranet) Campbell of Oconto, Becky (Jerry) Marquardt of Suamico, Sheila (Paul) Vander Loop of Green Bay, Patricia (Todd) Mueller of Menominee, MI, Jennifer Campbell of Shawano; 13 grandchildren; 3 great-grandchildren; 2 brothers, John (Veronica) Campbell of Shawano, Rueben (Dolly) Campbell of Pulaski; 2 sisters, Luella (Steve) Hauk of Shawano and Carol Campbell of Oshkosh; and a sister-in-law, Carol Campbell of Shawano.
Jerry was preceded in death by: his parents; and a brother, Duane Campbell, Sr.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00am on Saturday, September 29, 2012 at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Shawano with the Rev. Len Evers officiating. Military Rites will be conducted by the Shawano American Legion Post #117 at the church following the service. Visitation will be held at the church on Saturday after 9:30am until the time of the service. Swedberg Funeral Home in Shawano is assisting the family with the arrangements.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Dr. Steve Coenen and his staff at the Appleton VA Clinic, the Vince Lombardi Aurora Cancer Team in Green Bay, the staff at Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice, and Jerry's dear friends, Scott Holman and Rose Arger for all the care and concern that was given to Jerry.
Jerome Allen Campbell