F, b. 1682, d. September 3, 1748
Family: Jan VanWie (b. August 18, 1686, d. September 3, 1748)
- Birth: Catherine Huyck was born in 1682 in Albany, Albany Co, New York.
- Death: She died on September 3, 1748, at age ~66, in Albany, Albany Co, New York.
M, b. August 25, 1717
- Birth: Coenraat Hotaling was born on August 25, 1717 in Albany, Albany Co, New York.
- Marriage: He and Cornelia Bradt were married in 1742.
F, b. June 7, 1719
- Birth: Cornelia Bradt was born on June 7, 1719 in Albany, Albany Co, New York.
- Marriage: She and Coenraat Hotaling were married in 1742.
M, b. August 26, 1688
Family: Helena Uzile (b. March 27, 1696, d. January 5, 1756)
- Birth: William Houghtaling was born on August 26, 1688.
F, b. March 27, 1696, d. January 5, 1756
- Birth: Helena Uzile was born on March 27, 1696 in Kingston, Ulster Co, New York.
- Death: She died on January 5, 1756, at age 59.
M, b. January 12, 1690, d. 1712
- Birth: Storm Bradt was born on January 12, 1690 in Albany, Albany Co, New York.
- Death: He died in 1712, at age ~22, in Albany, Albany Co, New York.
F, b. 1691, d. 1756
- Birth: Soophia Uziele was born in 1691 in Bushwick, Kings Co, New York.
- Death: She died in 1756, at age ~65, in Albany, Albany Co, New York.
Christina Ann Beach
Adam Woon Beach
Angela Lee Ha Beach
F, b. July 9, 1911, d. September 20, 2012
- Birth: Esther Hoes was born on July 9, 1911 in Coleman, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George Cliffton Heim were married on November 25, 1929 in Bark River, Delta Co, Michigan.
- Death: Esther Hoes died on September 20, 2012, at age 101, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Esther (Hoes) Heim, 101, passed away at Vallhaven Care Center in Neenah, Thursday, September 20, 2012. She was born July 9, 1911, in Coleman, Wisconsin, daughter of the late Henry and Frances (Heimerl) Hoes. She married George Heim in Bark River, Michigan; he preceded her in death in 1984. They moved from Escanaba, Michigan, to Marinette Wisconsin, and in recent years, she resided in Neenah.
Esther enjoyed spending time with family and friends, traveling and bus trips to the casino. Her peanut bars were a favorite treat for her grandchildren.
Esther is survived by her children: Eileen Vedra, Neenah; Robert (Barbara) Heim, Appleton; Patricia Hnilicka, Green Bay, and Barbara (Gordon) Firme, Florida; grandchildren: Mary (Ronald) Moriearty, Anne (James) Pankratz, John (Judy) Heim, Lori (Jay) Heinecke, Lynne (Mark) Enright, Michael (Brenda) Hnilicka, David Hnilicka, Dan (Wendy) Hnilicka, Kathleen (Kevin) Fugate. She is further survived by 17 great-grandchildren, one great-great grandchild; sister-in-law, Daisy Smith, and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was also preceded in death by her parents; her sons-in-law: Francis Vedra and William Hnilicka, and her sisters and brothers.
Mass of Christian burial for Esther will be held 11:00 A.M. Monday, September 24, 2012, at St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church, 620 Division St., Neenah, with Fr. Michael Ingold officiating. Interment will be at Forest Home Cemetery, Marinette, Wisconsin. Visitation will be from 9:00 A.M. until the time of the service at church. A memorial has been established.
The family wishes to extend a special thank you to the staff at Vallhaven Care Center for their kindness and compassion over the past three years that Esther resided there.
George Cliffton Heim
M, b. September 9, 1909, d. November 13, 1984
Family: Esther Hoes (b. July 9, 1911, d. September 20, 2012)
- Birth: George Cliffton Heim was born on September 9, 1909.
- Marriage: He and Esther Hoes were married on November 25, 1929 in Bark River, Delta Co, Michigan.
- Death: George Cliffton Heim died on November 13, 1984, at age 75, in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
Jake Patrick Calnin
M, b. September 28, 1998, d. March 8, 2017
- Birth: Jake Patrick Calnin was born on September 28, 1998.
- Death: He died on March 8, 2017, at age 18.
- Note: Wild Rose - Jake Patrick Calnin, age 19, of Wild Rose, went home with the Angels on Thursday March 8, 2018. He was born on September 28th, 1998. He came into the world as an early bird at 26 weeks. He was a graduate of Wild Rose High School, Class of 2017, where he ran cross country. He attended Fox-Valley Technical College for web development and design. Jake enjoyed spending time with his brother and friends. He had a passion for video games and aspired to become a game developer. Regularly, Jake designed levels for various games and proudly showed his friends and family. Jake loved movies, specifically sci-fi and horror films. The Alien franchise was by far his favorite. His unique sense of humor never failed to get a laugh. Jake had a big heart and was always loving and caring to others.
Jake is survived by his parents Patrick and Kelly of Wild Rose; his brother Brody (girlfriend Anna Cole); maternal grandmother, Renate Maynard; Aunt Kim (Jim) Reagan; paternal grandmother Patricia Calnin Baum; Uncle Steven (Ann) Calnin; Uncle Mark (Karrie) Calnin; Aunt Amy (Joe) Nimmer; Aunt Anna (Rodger) Baum. He is also survived by his cousins and many close friends, especially Kole, Ryan, Braydon, Autumn and Trent.
Jake was preceded in death by Grandpa Bob Maynard, Grandpa Frank Calnin, Grandpa Vince Baum, and Uncle Christopher Calnin.
Jake, we will always love and miss you. You were one of a kind and we are grateful to have had you in our lives for 19 years. Your sweet smile and blue eyes will never be forgotten.
Love, Mom, Dad & Brody
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Friday March 16, 2018 at 11 A.M. at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Wautoma, WI. Father David Greskowiak will officiate. A visitation will be held on Thursday March 15, 2018 at the Holly Funeral Home in Wild Rose from 4 until 7 P.M., and again at church on Friday from 10 until 11 A.M.
Doloris A Pierquet
F, b. October 15, 1927, d. May 7, 2013
- Birth: Doloris A Pierquet was born on October 15, 1927 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raymond Heyrman were married on April 30, 1949.
- Death: Doloris A Pierquet died on May 7, 2013, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Doloris A. (Pierquet) Heyrman, 85, peacefully passed away at a local nursing home Tuesday, May 7, 2013. She was born October 15, 1927, to the late Anton and Laura (Kriescher) Pierquet in Green Bay. On April 30, 1949, she married (the late) Raymond Heyrman at St. Peter and Paul Church.
Doloris was a wonderful mother and had worked as a nursing home aide and later in the deli at Biebel's Supermarket. She enjoyed going up north to the cabin in Mountain. One of her favorite past times was going to auctions and garage sales. For many years she helped out at Mission Sewing at St. Mary of the Angels and was always busy doing crafts at home. Most of all, she enjoyed spending time with family.
Survivors include two daughters, Laura (Shah) Zonoozi, Brookfield; Janice (Paul) Nelson, Schofield; four sons, Dennis (Linda) Heyrman, Loveland, CO; Steven (Jean) Heyrman, Green Bay; Gene (Kathy) Heyrman, New Berlin; Wayne Heyrman, Green Bay; 11 grandchildren; three great grandchildren; sisters, Myrna (Robert) Pasterski; Loreen (Larry) Cumber, Shirley (James) Morgan, Kathleen LaLuzerne; brothers, Jerome Pierquet, Marvin Pierquet; sisters-in-law; nieces; nephews; other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Raymond; brothers, Anthony, Quintin, LeRoy, Cyril, Cletus, Clement, Clayton Pierquet; sisters, Bernice Christiansen, Rita Raleigh; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law.
Friends and family may call from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday, May 11, at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 2040 Hillside Lane. Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11a.m. at church with Rev. Mark Vander Steeg officiating. Entombment will be at the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com.
The family would like to thank the nurses and aides at Bornemann Nursing Home for all their care and support.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on May 10, 2013.