Hollis Walter VanPatten
M, b. January 12, 1915, d. November 8, 1991
- Birth: Hollis Walter VanPatten was born on January 12, 1915 in Town of Bovina, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Isabelle Marie Falk were married in 1937.
- Divorce: Hollis Walter VanPatten and Isabelle Marie Falk were divorced in 1970.
- Marriage: Hollis Walter VanPatten was married on February 12, 1972 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 8, 1991, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Isabelle Marie Falk
F, b. March 28, 1918, d. November 10, 2002
- Birth: Isabelle Marie Falk was born on March 28, 1918 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Hollis Walter VanPatten were married in 1937.
- Divorce: Isabelle Marie Falk and Hollis Walter VanPatten were divorced in 1970.
- Death: Isabelle Marie Falk died on November 10, 2002, at age 84, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
James Douglas VanPatten
M, b. August 30, 1917, d. December 13, 1918
- Birth: James Douglas VanPatten was born on August 30, 1917.
- Death: He died on December 13, 1918, at age 1.
Quentin Eugene VanPatten
M, b. September 6, 1918, d. September 25, 1919
- Birth: Quentin Eugene VanPatten was born on September 6, 1918.
- Death: He died on September 25, 1919, at age 1.
Marcia Ada VanPatten
F, b. April 5, 1920, d. March 24, 2002
- Birth: Marcia Ada VanPatten was born on April 5, 1920 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Howard Emil Falk were married on November 15, 1939 in Navarino, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marcia Ada VanPatten died on March 24, 2002, at age 81.
Howard Emil Falk
M, b. July 25, 1916, d. November 6, 1995
- Birth: Howard Emil Falk was born on July 25, 1916 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marcia Ada VanPatten were married on November 15, 1939 in Navarino, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Howard Emil Falk died on November 6, 1995, at age 79, in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lillian Zelma VanPatten
F, b. March 13, 1895, d. June 18, 1976
- Birth: Lillian Zelma VanPatten was born on March 13, 1895 in Town of Bovina, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Herman August Genske were married on September 12, 1912.
- Death: Lillian Zelma VanPatten died on June 18, 1976, at age 81, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Floral Hill Cemetery, New London, Wisconsin.
Marjorie May VanPatten
F, b. November 24, 1898
- Birth: Marjorie May VanPatten was born on November 24, 1898.
Bessie Viola Patten
F, b. May 7, 1900
- Birth: Bessie Viola Patten was born on May 7, 1900.
Eva Lowena VanPatten
F, b. August 17, 1902
- Birth: Eva Lowena VanPatten was born on August 17, 1902.
M, b. September 30, 1908
- Birth: Martin VanPatten was born on September 30, 1908.
Bette Jane Strong
F, b. July 19, 1926, d. June 21, 2009
- Birth: Bette Jane Strong was born on July 19, 1926 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 21, 2009, at age 82, in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Milton Ryle Strong
M, b. June 26, 1928, d. January 6, 2005
- Birth: Milton Ryle Strong was born on June 26, 1928 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 6, 2005, at age 76, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Patrick R Hutchison
M, b. September 28, 1956, d. February 10, 2014
- Birth: Patrick R Hutchison was born on September 28, 1956 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 10, 2014, at age 57, in Wild Rose, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: William J. Gonnering, Freedom, age 88 in two days, died after a short illness with his family by his side, on Monday February 10, 2014, at Rennes Health and Rehab Center. He was born February 12, 1926 in the Town of Freedom, to the late John and Catherine (Verstagen) Gonnering. He married the former Dorothy Greiner on May 18, 1949 at St. Nicholas Catholic Church in Freedom. Dorothy passed away September 4, 2006.
Bill was a farm boy his whole life. His love of work helped him to be a successful, and well respected livestock dealer throughout the country. His work ethic taught his son and grandsons well. He was a great business man and had good sense of people. He was often willing to give others an opportunity to succeed. Bill was a member of St. Nicholas Parish his entire life and was very proud of his Catholic faith and heritage, especially his seven aunts who were nuns. In his early married life and living next to the church, he loved to spend time with any of our priests or religious.
He was also a Charter member of the Freedom Lions Club. Bill loved all the wonderful things the Lions were able to do for the community. When he was able to make the meetings he certainly had his share of fun with the other members. Bill's business sense also came in handy as he served on the Board of Directors of Marine Bank and Bank One in Freedom for many years, and retired from the board in 1989.
Bill cherished his family and is survived by his children: Jayne (Dan) VandeWettering, Sally (Tom) Michalkiewicz, Patti (Dave) Banks, and Bill (Peggy) Gonnering; grandchildren: Cory (Michelle) VandeWettering, Staci (Paul) Milheiser, Tyler Michalkiewicz, Emily (Jeremie) Clark, Ross Michalkiewicz, Adam (Amber) Gonnering, Megan (Nick) VanHandel, Travis (special friend Danielle) Gonnering; great-grandchildren and step-great-grandchildren: Lydia, Logan, Lynea, and Libby Lang; Adelyn, Cydnee, and Fletcher VanZeeland; Quinn Milheiser; Hayden Michalkiewicz; Kayla, Brady, Kennedy and Owen Clark; Evelyne and William Gonnering; Grace VanHandel; and two more expected in July. He is further survived by: a brother, Gene Gonnering; sisters: Lorraine Vandenberg, Rosie Stoffel, Pat (Jerry) Kittiko; sisters-in-law Lois Gonnering, Sharon Gonnering; additional in-laws: Rosie Greiner, Bill Greiner, Ronny and Vonny Greiner, Bob (Beaver) and Vionne Greiner, Jim and Sharon Greiner.
Also survived by many nieces, nephews and friends.
Besides his parents and his wife, Bill was preceded in death by: daughter Jeanie and son Scott; brothers: Jack (Catherine) Gonnering, Donald and Orville Gonnering, sister Adelle (Earl) VanEperen. brothers-in-law: Mike Vandenberg, Donald Stoffel, Carl Greiner; sister-in-law, Ila Greiner; mother and father-in-Law, Carl (Frances Liesch) Greiner.
The Mass of Christian Burial for Bill will be at 3:30 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2014 at ST. NICHOLAS CATHOLIC CHURCH, Freedom with Fr. Dan Felton officiating. Family and friends will be received at church from 11:00 a.m. until the time of service.
The family would like to thank the 8th floor staff at AMC hospital, ThedaCare Hospice, and especially his 'Little Sweet Hearts' at The Renaissance Assisted Living in Appleton.
M, b. March 5, 1949, d. September 12, 2012
- Birth: Ronald Torbeck was born on March 5, 1949.
- Death: He died on September 12, 2012, at age 63.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ronald Torbeck "One Eye," age 63, of Appleton, died Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at his home. Ronny was born March 5, 1949 to the late William and Dorothy Torbeck. After graduation from Appleton West High School, Ronny worked for many years as an assembler at Presto Products. His wife Patty preceded him in death in 1997.
He is survived by 4 brothers: Bobby (fiancé Diane) Torbeck, Oshkosh, Tom (Brenda) Torbeck, Menasha, Dick (Mary) Torbeck, Appleton, and Harry (Karrie) Torbeck, Appleton; 3 sisters: Barb (Dave) Gerdin, Pembine, Sharon (Al) Roth, Appleton, and Sandy (Mike) Feagles, Menasha; and sister-in-law Kathy Torbeck, Appleton. He is further survived by many nieces, nephews, and friends.
He was preceded in death by his wife, parents, brother Billy, and his beloved dog Cindy.
A memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. on Friday, September 21, at the Brettschneider-Trettin-Nickel Funeral Chapel. Friends may visit at the funeral chapel on Friday from 4 p.m. until the time of service. Inurnment will take place at Highland Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.