M, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Baltazar Bravo was born circa 1890.
F, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Hermelinda Sanchez was born circa 1890.
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Augustin Velazquez was born circa 1900.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Amalia Sosa was born circa 1900.
M, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Severo Rodriguez was born circa 1870.
F, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Gaspara Aguirre was born circa 1870.
M, b. circa 1875
- Birth: Espiridion Rivas was born circa 1875.
F, b. circa 1875
- Birth: Martha Quinonez was born circa 1875.
M, b. circa 1875
- Birth: Albino Lucero was born circa 1875.
F, b. circa 1875
- Birth: Manuella Michelle was born circa 1875.
M, b. circa 1875
- Birth: Francisco Pena was born circa 1875.
F, b. circa 1875
- Birth: Flavia Borjas was born circa 1875.
Marcella M Ebenhoe
F, b. May 9, 1919, d. September 8, 2012
- Birth: Marcella M Ebenhoe was born on May 9, 1919 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lawrence Bornemann were married on July 1, 1939.
- Death: Marcella M Ebenhoe died on September 8, 2012, at age 93.
- Note: Marcella M. Bornemann, 93, Green Bay, found peace while surrounded by her children Saturday evening, September 8, 2012, at a local hospital. Born on May 9, 1919, in Brillion, she is the daughter of the late Wenzel and Agnes (Kocourek) Ebenhoe. Marcella is a graduate of Brillion High School, Class of 1937. She married Lawrence "Larry" Bornemann on July 1, 1939. In their early years together, they were cheese makers throughout eastern Wisconsin. Larry preceded her in death on February 7, 1972. Marcella enjoyed her many years of service at Rollie's Southside Market in Two Rivers until her retirement. Since 1986, she has made her home in Green Bay. Marcella enjoyed sewing, embroidering, quilting and selling her items at craft shows with her daughters. She will be remembered for her devotion to the Catholic faith, love for her family, and especially the many family gatherings.
Marcella is survived by eight children and their spouses, Charles L. ( Kathleen) Bornemann of Green Bay, Elizabeth J. DeKeyser of Green Bay, William J. (Betty) Bornemann of Green Bay, Elaine (Gregory) Amato of Green Bay, Kenneth R. (Rebecca) Bornemann of Menchalville, Robert C. (Anita) Bornemann of Two Rivers, Barbara (James) Gauthier of Green Bay, Patricia L. (Bernard) Scheer of Green Bay; one daughter-in-law, Ruthann Koss of Appleton; one sister, Delores (Norbert) McHugh of Appleton; 19 grandchildren, 25 great-grandchildren, six great-great-grandchildren, many nieces and nephews, and a special nephew, Howie (Pat) Anderson of Green Bay.
In addition to her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by one son, Edward L. Bornemann; a son-in-law, Robert DeKeyser; six brothers, one sister and brother-in-law, and five sisters-in-law.
Visitation at MALCORE (East) Funeral Home, University Avenue at Baird Street, Wednesday from 4-8pm. Parish wake service 7pm Wednesday at the funeral home with Deacon Jim Gauthier, Marcella's son-in-law. Visitation will continue Thursday at the funeral home from 9am until the funeral. Funeral service 10am Thursday at Saints Peter and Paul Church with Rev. Anthony V. Cirignani, OFM officiating. Burial in Holy Cross/Forest View Cemetery, Two Rivers. Visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to send a condolence to the family.
Marcella's family extends a special thank you to Dr. Susan Piechowski and the nursing staff of the 9th Floor at St. Vincent Hospital.
When our loved ones become a memory, our memories become a treasure. We love you Mom!
M, b. August 17, 1916, d. February 7, 1972
- Birth: Lawrence Bornemann was born on August 17, 1916.
- Marriage: He and Marcella M Ebenhoe were married on July 1, 1939.
- Death: Lawrence Bornemann died on February 7, 1972, at age 55.
Elizabeth J Bornemann
Robert R DeKeyser
M, b. February 4, 1956, d. August 2, 2002
- Birth: Robert R DeKeyser was born on February 4, 1956.
- Death: He died on August 2, 2002, at age 46, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
William J Bornemann
Betty J Luebke
F, b. July 6, 1949, d. February 3, 2016
- Birth: Betty J Luebke was born on July 6, 1949 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on July 5, 1986 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 3, 2016, at age 66.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bornemann, Betty J.
Betty Bornemann, 66, Green Bay, passed away Feb. 3, 2016, at a local hospital. Born July 6, 1949, in Manitowoc, she is the daughter of the late Reinhold and Violet (Qualman) Luebke. Betty married William Bornemann on July 5, 1986, in Manitowoc. She will be remembered for her enjoyment of crocheting afghans and prayer shawls, playing Bingo and cards.
Betty is survived by her husband, William "Bill"; siblings, Faye Terrens, Kim Luebke, Sherry (Michael) Scherer all of Manitowoc, Laurie (Tim) Carpenter, Burlington, WI; sister-in-law, Barbara Luebke, Manitowoc; brother-in-law, Richard Krieser; Bill's siblings, Charles (Kathie) Bornemann, Bette DeKeyser, Ruthann (Tom) Koss, Elaine (Greg) Amato, Kenneth (Becky) Bornemann, Robert (Anita) Bornemann, Barb (James) Gauthier, and Patricia Scheer; also survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Also preceded in death by father and mother-in-law, Lawrence and Marcella Bornemann; brothers, Eugene and Robert Luebke; sisters, Shirley (Jim) Duckett and Dona Mae Krieser; brothers-in-law, Roger Terrens, Edward Bornemann and Robert DeKeyser.
Visitation at Saints Peter and Paul Church, 710 N. Baird St. Saturday, Feb., 6th, from 10 am until the time of the mass. Funeral mass 11am at the church with the Rev. Anthony V. Cirignani, OFM officiating. Burial in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. Malcore (East) Funeral Home serving the family. Visit www.malcorefuneralhomes.com to share a condolence with the family.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial fund has been established.
Kenneth R Bornemann
Robert C Bornemann
M, b. January 13, 1953, d. December 22, 2017
- Birth: Robert C Bornemann was born on January 13, 1953 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on March 22, 1975 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 22, 2017, at age 64, in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Two Rivers - Robert C. "Bob" Bornemann, age 64, of 1912 Crystal Springs Rd., Two Rivers, died unexpectedly on Friday, December 22, 2017 at his residence.
Bob was born in Two Rivers on January 13, 1953 to the late Lawrence and Marcella (Ebenhoe) Bornemann. He attended St. Luke's Catholic School and Washington High School, where he graduated with the class of 1972. On March 22, 1975, he married Anita M. Frasch at St. Luke's Catholic Church, Two Rivers.
Bob worked at Hamilton Mfg. of Two Rivers for 40 years until it's closing, then worked at EVM Inc. for two years until his retirement. He passionately served the Town of Two Rivers Fire Department since 1990, holding several offices and worked to attain the rank of Assistant Chief of the Department, a position he has held for many years. Bob also served as the Royal Arch Captain of the Manitowoc Chapter of Royal Arch Masons; Royal Arch Captain of Keith A. Meacham Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Plymouth; and Chaplain of the Manitowoc Masonic Lodge. He will be remembered as a man who was always there for anyone who needed a helping hand. He loved spending every weekend with his wife at their camper in Shawano. He was always busy with his many projects. He enjoyed helping out his kids and loved the time spent with his grandchildren and attending their many activities.
Bob leaves behind his wife of 42 years, Anita; son & daughter-in-law, Nic and Kristen Bornemann; daughter, Valerie Karlin (special friend, Shannon Fitzgerald), all of Two Rivers; three grandchildren, Tabitha Luebke, Daniel Karlin, and Christian Karlin; and former son-in-law, Jeffrey Karlin of Manitowoc. He is further survived by his mother-in-law, Jean Bies of Stevens Point; his brothers & sisters: Charles (Kathy) Bornemann, Bette DeKeyser, William Bornemann, Elaine (Greg) Amato, Barbara (Jim) Gauthier, and Trish Scheer, all of Green Bay, Ken (Becky) Bornemann of Whitelaw; brothers and sisters-in-law include: Ruthann Koss, Appleton, Joe (Kathy) Frasch, Oconto, Jim (Linda) Frasch, St. Nazianz, Bill Frasch, Two Rivers, Doug (Terry) Bies, Green Bay, Larry (Julie) Bies, Mount Horeb, and Ann (Todd) Ceplina, Stevens Point; along with many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. In addition to his parents, he was also preceded in death by his fathers-in-law: Daniel (Marilyn) Frasch and Edward Bies; brother, Edward Bornemann; two brothers-in-law, Bob DeKeyser and Ed Bies, Jr.; and one sister-in-law, Betty Bornemann.
The family will greet relatives and friends at Deja & Martin Funeral Chapels, 1506 18th Street, Two Rivers, Friday evening, December 29, 2017 from 3:00 until 7:00 p.m. A Masonic Service will conclude the visitation at 7:00 o'clock. Burial to take place at Holy Cross Cemetery in Two Rivers.
There will be a honor guard provided by the Town of Two Rivers and the City of Two Rivers Fire Departments. The service will conclude with the "Fireman's Final Call".
Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.dejamartin.com.
The Bornemann family would like to express their sincere appreciation to the members of the Town of Two Rivers Fire Department, Mishicot Area Ambulance Service, and the City of Two Rivers Firefighters/Paramedics for their efforts, quick response, and the compassion extended to our family.
Published in Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter from Dec. 26 to Dec. 28, 2017.