Joanna Jenneken Willemen
F, b. March 28, 1667
- Birth: Joanna Jenneken Willemen was born on March 28, 1667 in Meer, Antwerpen, Belgium.
Cornelius Joannes Goos
M, b. circa 1615, d. March 16, 1671
- Birth: Cornelius Joannes Goos was born circa 1615.
- Marriage: He and Cornelia Cornelli were married on June 3, 1643 in Meer, Antwerpen, Belgium.
- Death: Cornelius Joannes Goos died on March 16, 1671 in Meer, Antwerpen, Belgium.
F, b. circa 1615, d. November 19, 1678
- Birth: Cornelia Cornelli was born circa 1615.
- Marriage: She and Cornelius Joannes Goos were married on June 3, 1643 in Meer, Antwerpen, Belgium.
- Death: Cornelia Cornelli died on November 19, 1678 in Meer, Antwerpen, Belgium.
Joannis Cornelis Goos
M, b. circa 1585, d. November 29, 1650
Family: Maria Petri (b. circa 1585, d. September 6, 1649)
- Birth: Joannis Cornelis Goos was born circa 1585.
- Death: He died on November 29, 1650 in Meer, Antwerpen, Belgium.
F, b. circa 1585, d. September 6, 1649
- Birth: Maria Petri was born circa 1585.
- Death: She died on September 6, 1649 in Meer, Antwerpen, Belgium.
M, b. circa 1555
- Birth: Cornelis Goos was born circa 1555.
M, b. October 16, 1701, d. August 4, 1775
- Birth: Adriaen Faes was born on October 16, 1701 in Meer, Antwerpen, Belgium.
- Death: He died on August 4, 1775, at age 73, in Meer, Antwerpen, Belgium.
F, b. February 24, 1698, d. 1759
Family: Adriaen Faes (b. October 16, 1701, d. August 4, 1775)
- Birth: Jacomijna Gommers was born on February 24, 1698 in Meer, Antwerpen, Belgium.
- Death: She died in 1759, at age ~61.
Cecelia Helen Webb
F, b. March 18, 1923, d. August 7, 1997
- Birth: Cecelia Helen Webb was born on March 18, 1923.
- Marriage: She and Thomas E Fedie were married.
- Death: Cecelia Helen Webb died on August 7, 1997, at age 74, in Eau Galle, Dunn Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Pearl Lyllyan Alvord
F, b. December 14, 1882, d. June 9, 1959
- Birth: Pearl Lyllyan Alvord was born on December 14, 1882 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Richard H Wickesberg were married in 1913.
- Death: Pearl Lyllyan Alvord died on June 9, 1959, at age 76, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 17, 1897, d. November 26, 1985
- Birth: George Thirion was born on August 17, 1897.
- Death: He died on November 26, 1985, at age 88.
Bonnie Jean Christensen
F, b. February 17, 1917, d. November 24, 2013
- Birth: Marianne Thieion was born on February 17, 1917 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John C Zehren were married on June 5, 1940.
- Death: Marianne Thieion died on November 24, 2013, at age 96.
- Burial: She was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marianne Zehren, 96, Green Bay went to be with her Lord and Savior on Sunday, November 24, 2013. Marianne was born on February 17, 1917 in De Pere, the daughter of the now late George and Nettie Thirion. She attended and graduated from West De Pere High School. On June 5, 1940 she married John Zehren and the couple enjoyed over 66 years together. John preceded her in death in December of 2006.
Marianne is survived one daughter and son-in-law Nan and Ron Vanden Langenberg, Brookfield; one son John Zehren and P.J. Taylor, Greenleaf; 4 grandchildren Amy (Vanden Langenberg) Bill Wick, Jeff (Kim) Zehren, Holly (Vanden Langenberg) Mike Flynn, Roxanne (Zehren) Mark Klepper, 5 great-grandchildren. She is further survived by her loving family to include sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law, nieces, nephews other relatives and friends.
Gathering of family and friends will be held from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. on Saturday, November 30,2013 at St. Bernards Catholic Church 2040 Hillside Lane. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 1:00 P.M. with Rev. Mark VanderSteeg officiating. Burial at Nicolet Memorial Gardens.
The family would like to offer a warm note of appreciation to the wonderful care and devotion shown to our Mom by loving caregivers at Angels Touch on Arcadian in De Pere.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy a Memorial Fund has been established in her name for Dementia Research.
Bernard J Piontek
M, b. July 7, 1912, d. October 9, 2000
- Birth: Bernard J Piontek was born on July 7, 1912.
- Marriage: He and Marion M Hayden were married on May 18, 1937.
- Death: Bernard J Piontek died on October 9, 2000, at age 88.
- Burial: He was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Donna M Bailey
F, b. April 30, 1940, d. January 18, 2018
- Birth: Donna M Bailey was born on April 30, 1940 in Preble, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 18, 2018, at age 77.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: De Pere - Donna M. Piontek, 77, De Pere resident, died Thursday morning, January 18, 2018, at a local care facility. She was born April 30, 1940, in the Town of Preble to the late Donald and Beatrice (Joseph) Bailey. Donna attended Green Bay Preble High School, graduating in 1958. She married Richard Piontek on April 27, 1959, at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church.
Donna loved everything about life, especially her family. She was always cooking and baking for them, other family members and the neighbors too. Donna's house was the place that the neighbor kids could always count on a full cookie jar. She was an active parent in her children's education, serving on the school board and yes, cooking in the kitchen for school and church events. Donna also had a strong faith attending daily mass and contributing however she could at her parish, Our Lady of Lourdes, to make a difference. She enjoyed being a "Red Hatter", scrapbooking with friends and regular trips up north to the cottage. Donna loved to fish, hike, snowmobile and entertain family and friends.
She is survived by her husband of 58 years, Richard and their four children: Teri (Glenn) Vanderheyden, Green Bay; Cyndi (Paul) Jensen II, Colorado Springs, CO; Butch (Jane) Piontek and Tony Piontek and his fiancée, Shelly O'Shaughnessy, all of De Pere; nine grandchildren: Brian Vanderheyden (Joel Hochstein), Kayla (Justin) Weber, Ashley, Jake and Alley Piontek, Paul (Laura) Jensen III, Nicholas Jensen, Makenzie and Morgan Piontek; four great grandchildren, Paige, Penelope, Dalilah and Madison; two sisters, Bonnie Gereau, Howard and Randie Rowell, Green Bay; her brother, Patrick Bailey, De Pere; two sisters-in-law, Anne (Jim) Hansen, Florida and Linda (Marty) Colburn, Crivitz; many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her in-laws, Bernard and Marion Piontek; brother-in-law, Rudy Gereau and sister-in-law, Monnie Bailey.
Friends may call at the Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. from 4:00- 8:00 pm Monday, January 22, with a parish wake service Monday at 7:00 pm. Visitation will continue on Tuesday at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, 1307 Lourdes Ave., after 9:30 am until time of Mass. Funeral Mass 10:30 am at the church with Fr. Tim Shillcox, O.Praem officiating. Burial in Mount Calvary Cemetery. Online condolences may be sent to Donna's family at www.prokowall.com. In lieu of floral expressions a memorial fund has been established in her name.
Donna's family would like to extend a sincere thank you to all the people who helped take care of Donna. Mary from Rest Care, the staff at Asera Care Hospice and all the employees at Birch Creek Assisted Living who cared for her the last three and a half years. They would also like to thank her many friends for being there, especially Chris Berner, everything you did was very much appreciated.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Jan. 20 to Jan. 21, 2018.