Jonathan Henry Francis Knappe
M, b. 1470, d. 1555
- Birth: Jonathan Henry Francis Knappe was born in 1470 in Barking, Suffolk, England.
- Death: He died in 1555, at age ~85, in Barking, Suffolk, England.
Richard Knoepf Knapp
M, b. 1448, d. May 18, 1513
- Birth: Richard Knoepf Knapp was born in 1448 in Bures, Suffolk, England.
- Death: He died on May 18, 1513, at age ~65, in England.
F, b. 1452, d. 1490
- Birth: Agnes Badwell was born in 1452 in Suffolk, England.
- Death: She died in 1490, at age ~38, in England.
M, b. circa 1425, d. 1452
- Birth: John Knappe was born circa 1425 in Suffolk, England.
- Death: He died in 1452 in Suffolk, England.
F, b. circa 1430, d. 1470
- Birth: Jessie Christian was born circa 1430 in Barking, Suffolk, England.
- Death: She died in 1470 in England.
M, b. 1400, d. 1452
Family: Julianne (b. 1402, d. July 28, 1452)
- Birth: John Knappe was born in 1400 in England.
- Death: He died in 1452, at age ~52, in England.
F, b. 1402, d. July 28, 1452
- Birth: Julianne was born in 1402 in Barking, Suffolk, England.
- Death: She died on July 28, 1452, at age ~50, in Broome, Suffolk, England.
M, b. 1387
- Birth: John Knapp was born in 1387.
M, b. 1486, d. December 31, 1548
- Birth: Edmund Poley was born in 1486 in Badley, Suffolk, England.
- Death: He died on December 31, 1548, at age ~62, in Badley, Suffolk, England.
Miragbell Myrabell Gsrneys
F, b. 1493, d. February 25, 1558
- Birth: Miragbell Myrabell Gsrneys was born in 1493 in Kenton, Suffolk, England.
- Death: She died on February 25, 1558, at age ~65, in Badley, Suffolk, England.
Angeline Elizabeth Long
F, b. September 30, 1852, d. September 19, 1952
- Birth: Angeline Elizabeth Long was born on September 30, 1852 in Columbia County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Augustus Edmond Knapp were married on November 12, 1871 in Wisconsin.
- Death: Angeline Elizabeth Long died on September 19, 1952, at age 99, in Skagit City, Skagit Co, Washington.
Kenneth Taylor Maynard
M, b. April 22, 1915, d. August 15, 2001
- Birth: Kenneth Taylor Maynard was born on April 22, 1915 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 15, 2001, at age 86, in Orangevale, Sacremento Co., California.
F, b. March 10, 1932, d. November 3, 2012
- Birth: Evelyn Eifaeldt was born on March 10, 1932.
- Marriage: She and Edward J Deschler were married on May 30, 1952.
- Death: Evelyn Eifaeldt died on November 3, 2012, at age 80.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Evelyn E. Deschler, 80, of Appleton passed away on Saturday, November 3, 2012. Evelyn was born on March 10, 1932 to George and Katherine (LeClaire) Eifealdt. On May 30, 1952 she married Edward Deschler and together they celebrated 54 years before he passed away in 2006.
Evelyn was a wonderful mother and a proud grandmother, and she will be greatly missed by all who knew her. Evelyn enjoyed listening to and watching the birds at the family cottage in Iola. She loved flowers; her favorite was Lilly of the Valley. She was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church.
She is survived by six children: Connie Sonsthagen of Combined Locks, Lynn Deschler (Bob Mau) of Jefferson, Cynthia (Daniel) Van Thiel of Darboy, Richard (Debra) Deschler of Black Creek, Bill (Desiree) Deschler of Florida, and Scott (Amy) Deschler of Kaukauna. She has six grandchildren: Christine (Andy) Samoore and their son Casey, Sarah Sonsthagen, Dylan and Derek Deschler and Connor and Lucas Deschler; and three step-grandchildren: Ryan (Becky) Van Thiel and their sons Derek and Caleb, Alyssa (Mark) Vinkemeier and their daughter Ava, and Brett (Sam) Van Thiel. Ev is also survived by her brother Jim ; sisters-in-law; Dorothy Belongea, Ruth Fumal, and Donnis (Martin) VanDomelen; many nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
In addition to her parents, Evelyn was preceded in death by her husband Ed, her brothers Robert and Karl and her sister Ethel (Gordon) Krause, and her sisters-in-law; Inez (Doug) Nichols; Marie (Fred) Manzagol, Lois (George) Krueger.
The funeral liturgy will be held on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM at ST. MARY CATHOLIC CHURCH, 312 S. State St., Appleton, with Fr. Jim Leary, OFM.CAP. officiating. A time of visitation will be held on Wednesday from 9:00 AM until the time of the service at the Church. Burial will be in St. Joseph Cemetery.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com. In lieu of flowers memorials may be made in her name. The family would like to thank her care givers from Home Instead, St. Paul Home on Appletree court and especially her neighbors on Lee Street for everything they have done for her over the years.
Evan John DeWan
M, b. July 20, 1988, d. September 1, 2012
- Birth: Evan John DeWan was born on July 20, 1988 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 1, 2012, at age 24.
- Note: Evan John DeWan, 24, Green Bay, passed away suddenly due to injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident, Saturday, September 1, 2012. He was born July 20, 1988, in Green Bay to Matthew and Christine (Stock) DeWan. Evan graduated with honors, from Green Bay West High School in 2007. Evan was very passionate about music and loved to D.J. on weekends. He enjoyed writing and composing his own music, playing his guitar, spending time with family and friends, and his cat, "Acacia". Evan loved all aspects of technology, so much that he even built his own computer. He was currently enrolled at M.A.T.C. in the biotechnology program. Evan's free spirit and outgoing personality will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
Survivors include his parents, Matthew and Christine; brother, Michael DeWan; 2 sisters, Erin (Jared) Bongers and Ann DeWan; nephew, Jackson Bongers; niece, Alivia Bongers; paternal grandmother, Lucy Ann DeWan; maternal grandparents, Peter (Mary) Stock and Nancy (Tim) Farrell; Godparents, Ron and Jane Garrity; and many aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Evan was preceded in death by his paternal grandfather, John DeWan who also had a great passion for music.
Visitation will be held Thursday, September 6, 2012, at St. Joseph Catholic Parish, 1224 12th Ave., Green Bay, from 9:00am until Noon. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at the church on Thursday at Noon with Rev. Donald Everts officiating. Burial will be in Allouez Catholic Cemetery. To leave a special message for Evan's family please visit, www.NewcomerGreenBay.com.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established in Evan's memory.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena