Phillip L Eick
M, b. February 22, 1885, d. November 26, 1967
- Birth: Phillip L Eick was born on February 22, 1885.
- Death: He died on November 26, 1967, at age 82, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Susan M Beckman
F, b. January 24, 1889, d. 1936
- Birth: Susan M Beckman was born on January 24, 1889.
- Death: She died in 1936, at age ~47.
M, b. June 24, 1916, d. April 1956
Family: Ruth L Reetz (b. August 27, 1918, d. March 25, 2008)
- Birth: Vernon Eick was born on June 24, 1916.
- Death: He died in April 1956, at age 39.
Leonard R Stadler
M, b. October 27, 1904, d. October 12, 1991
- Birth: Leonard R Stadler was born on October 27, 1904.
- Death: He died on October 12, 1991, at age 86.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Carlton L Voss
M, b. January 6, 1919, d. August 24, 2012
- Birth: Carlton L Voss was born on January 6, 1919 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marian Ione Meidam were married on March 21, 1941.
- Death: Carlton L Voss died on August 24, 2012, at age 93.
- Note: Carlton L. Voss of Appleton passed away peacefully at his home embraced by the love of his family on Friday, August 24, 2012, at 93 years young. He was kind, generous, loving, devoted, humble, ingenious and witty -the definition of a good man.
Born on January 6, 1919 in Appleton, Carl was the son of the late Charles and Emma Voss. He was a proud 1937 graduate of Ryan High School and on March 21, 1941, he married his sweetheart, Ione Meidam. Carl was a highly-respected, long-time employee of the Kimberly Clark Corporation. He began work there at age 17 and retired after 46 years of service as a master machinist and machine shop foreman. During World War II, as part of "The Greatest Generation," he answered the call of duty and volunteered to serve his country with the Army's 924th Engineer Aviation Regiment.
Carl is survived by four loving children: Carl Voss Jr., Todd (Marcy) Voss, Beth (Wally) Richter and Heather (Rev. Brian) Roehrborn. He will be remembered by 11 cherished grandchildren and 11 treasured great grandchildren. He is also survived by his sister, Mickey Stark, and son-in-law, Len Shelton. Carl is preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Ione; daughter, Kathy Shelton; brother, Clarence Voss and sister, Verndyne Taylor.
The Voss family would like to thank Theda Care At Home Hospice for their compassion and exceptional care and all of Carl's neighbors for their kindness.
A memorial service for Carl will be held on Sunday, August 26, 2012, at 3:00 p.m. at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME (537 N. Superior St., Appleton) with Reverend Brian Roehrborn officiating. Friends may pay their respects at the funeral home starting at 2:00 p.m. Refreshments will be served afterward.
Marian Ione Meidam
F, b. January 21, 1920, d. September 5, 1990
- Birth: Marian Ione Meidam was born on January 21, 1920.
- Marriage: She and Carlton L Voss were married on March 21, 1941.
- Death: Marian Ione Meidam died on September 5, 1990, at age 70.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1945, d. yes
- Birth: Kathy Voss was born circa 1945.
- Death: She died yes.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Tracy Jean Hansen