M, b. circa 1755
- Birth: Johannes VandenWijngaard was born circa 1755.
Maria Aerts Gijsbers
F, b. circa 1755, d. January 29, 1830
- Birth: Maria Aerts Gijsbers was born circa 1755.
- Death: She died on January 29, 1830 in Gassel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Gijsbert Aerts was born circa 1725.
F, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Thiesken VanThiel was born circa 1725.
M, b. April 4, 1595, d. January 5, 1681
- Birth: John Peckham was born on April 4, 1595 in Boxgrove, Sussex, England.
- Baptism: He was baptized on April 8, 1595 in Boxgrove, Sussex, England.
- Marriage: He and Eleanor Weaver were married after 1648.
- Death: John Peckham died on January 5, 1681, at age 85, in Middletown, Newport Co, Rhode Island.
F, b. July 26, 1607, d. 1647
- Birth: Mary Clarke was born on July 26, 1607 in Westhorpe, Suffolk, England.
- Death: She died in 1647, at age ~40, in Newport, Newport Co, Rhode Island.
F, b. circa 1640
- Birth: Eleanor Weaver was born circa 1640.
- Marriage: She and John Peckham were married after 1648.
M, b. circa 1590, d. October 10, 1683
- Birth: Clement Weaver was born circa 1590 in Glastonbury, Somerset, England.
- Marriage: He and Rebecca Holbrook were married on May 19, 1617 in Glastonbury, Somerset, England.
- Death: Clement Weaver died on October 10, 1683 in Newport, Newport Co, Rhode Island.
F, b. circa 1597, d. 1688
- Birth: Rebecca Holbrook was born circa 1597 in Glastonbury, Somerset, England.
- Marriage: She and Clement Weaver were married on May 19, 1617 in Glastonbury, Somerset, England.
- Death: Rebecca Holbrook died in 1688.
Amy Ann Doering
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
M, b. November 24, 1920, d. August 2, 2012
- Birth: Erwin Krebsbach was born on November 24, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Lucina Turba were married on October 28, 1948 in St Anna, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Erwin Krebsbach died on August 2, 2012, at age 91, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Stockbridge, Wisconsin.
- Note: Erwin J. Krebsbach, age 91, passed away Thursday evening, August 2, 2012 with his loving family at his side at Chilton Care Center, where he was a resident the past three weeks.
He was born November 24 1920, eldest son of William and Martha (Buechel) Krebsbach. He married Lucina Turba on October 28, 1948 in St. Anna. The couple farmed and raised their family on the Krebsbach homestead in Quinney (Town of Stockbridge) their married life.
He was a member of St. Mary of the Seven Dolors Catholic Church in Stockbridge, the Catholic Knights, charter member of Lake to Lake Dairy Cooperative, Improved Order of Redmen, and the Quinney Fishing Club. He enjoyed being a farmer, spending countless hours in his raspberry patch, family gatherings, and going out to eat. He was extremely happy that he was able to sell the family farm to his grandsons and see them enjoy farm work as he did.
Survivors include his 4 children: Mary Ellen (Merlin "Butter") Ecker of Chilton, Diane (Paul) Eichmeier of Hilbert, Joseph (Ellen) Krebsbach of Chilton, and Thomas (Connie) Krebsbach of Chilton; 12 grandchildren: Matthew (special friend Kayla), Mark (special friend Diane) and Maurice (Jayne) Ecker; Brad (Jennifer), Bruce (Jennifer), BreAnn (special friend Corey) and Brandon Eichmeier; Kyle, Nicholas (special friend Alisha), and Kayla Krebsbach; Stacy and Kelly Krebsbach; 7 great-grandchildren; Brady, Carter, Dominic, McKenna, Owen, Megan, and Landon. Other survivors include 3 brothers: Wilmer (Aurelia), Cyril (Dottie), Elroy (Rosie) Krebsbach; a sister, Rosanne Roehrig; brother and sisters-in-law: Rosemary Steffen and John (Joan) Turba.
He was preceded in death by his wife, a son, Steven, a sister, Rita (Gary) Endries, and brothers and sisters-in-law: Lloyd Roehrig, Betty and Eldridge Schnell, and Kenneth Steffen.
Funeral Services will be at 11:00 AM on Monday, August 6, 2012 at St. Mary Catholic Church in Stockbridge with the Rev. Michael Betley officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W Main St., Chilton) from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Sunday, August 5, 2012 and on Monday, August 6, 2012, at St. Mary Catholic Church in Stockbridge from 9:00 AM to 10:45 when the service will be held. A Parish Vigil Service will take place Sunday evening at the funeral home at 7:00 PM.
The family would like to thank Erwin's caregivers at Calumet Medical Center, St. Elizabeth Hospital, Chilton Care Center, and Calumet County Hospice for their care and compassion to make Dad's last month in his earthly home comfortable.
Thank you Dad for instilling in us kids a good work ethic and when we are not working, how to have a good time with family and friends.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
F, b. April 7, 1928, d. August 17, 2008
- Birth: Lucina Turba was born on April 7, 1928 in St Anna, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Erwin Krebsbach were married on October 28, 1948 in St Anna, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lucina Turba died on August 17, 2008, at age 80.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Stockbridge, Wisconsin.
Mary Ellen Krebsbach
Joseph John Krebsbach
Thomas Steven Krebsbach