Teriann Kay Heinritz
F, b. March 31, 1948, d. January 4, 2006
- Birth: Teriann Kay Heinritz was born on March 31, 1948.
- Death: She died on January 4, 2006, at age 57, in Zephyrhills, Pasco Co, Florida.
- Note: January 10, 2006
Heinritz, Teriann K.
Teriann K. Heinritz, of Eagle River, Wisconsin, died Wednesday, January 4, 2006, at her winter home in Zephyrhills, Florida, of complications related to heart disease and diabetes. Born March 31, 1948 to Robert and Doris Heinritz in Appleton, Wisconsin, she spent much of her life there. Prior to her disability retirement she was employed in the Human Resources Department of the Outagamie County Courthouse.
She was preceded in death by her father and mother: Robert and Doris Heinritz; her brother, Geoffrey and sister, Mary Heinritz.
She is survived by her brother and sister-in-law: John and Irene Heinritz, Grand Haven, Michigan and their children: Bradley Heinritz and Gayle Essenyi, Grand Haven and Christopher (Katherine) Heinritz, Monroeville, Pennsylvania; as well as several aunts, uncles and cousins in the Appleton, Wisconsin area.
She was a baptized and confirmed member of First English Lutheran Church of Appleton, where a memorial service of reminiscence will be scheduled and announced at a later date.
Geoffrey Mark Heinritz
M, b. December 18, 1954, d. June 30, 1998
- Birth: Geoffrey Mark Heinritz was born on December 18, 1954.
- Death: He died on June 30, 1998, at age 43, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Gladys May Heinritz
F, b. December 30, 1918, d. February 6, 1920
- Birth: Gladys May Heinritz was born on December 30, 1918.
- Death: She died on February 6, 1920, at age 1.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Earl George Heinritz
M, b. December 1, 1929, d. October 22, 1998
- Birth: Earl George Heinritz was born on December 1, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 22, 1998, at age 68, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Debra Ann Heinritz
F, b. November 13, 1956, d. May 24, 2004
- Birth: Debra Ann Heinritz was born on November 13, 1956 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 24, 2004, at age 47, in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
- Note: Appleton Post-Crescent, Thursday, May 3, 2004
Mitchler (Heinritz), Debra A. “Debbie”
Debra A. “Debbie” (Heinritz) Mitchler, age 47, formerly of Appleton, WI, died Saturday, May 22, 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada, due to complications of diabetes. She was born November 13, 1956 in Appleton.
She is survived by her husband, Gerald Mitchler Jr., and their daughter, Christine M. Mitchler. She is also survived by her parents, Raymond and Jean Heinritz; four brothers: Michael (Jackie), Daniel (Jill), Timothy (Karen), David (Brenda); and a sister, Susan Morse (Chris). She is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, and in-laws.
A Celebration of Debbie’s Life will be held at 5 p.m. Sunday, June 6, 2004 at First English Lutheran Church (corner of North St. and Drew St., Appleton). Family will receive friends and relatives at the Church after 4 p.m. and the Memorial Service will begin at 5 p.m.
As an expression of sympathy, a Memorial Fund has been established in Debbie’s name for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), Appleton.
A special thank you to Debbie’s “UNCLE LEE”.