Anthony H Monday
M, b. June 15, 1925, d. August 18, 2009
- Birth: Anthony H Monday was born on June 15, 1925 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lois A Landskron were married on October 21, 1946.
- Death: Anthony H Monday died on August 18, 2009, at age 84.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 9, 1930, d. January 14, 2018
- Birth: Katherine Dial was born on November 9, 1930 in Muskegon, Muskegon Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and James Daniel Helf were married in May 1985.
- Death: Katherine Dial died on January 14, 2018, at age 87, in Oskaloosa, Mahaska Co, Iowa.
- Note: Oskaloosa, IA - Katherine "Kathi" Dial Dratz Helf, 87, went to her heavenly home January 14, 2018, in Oskaloosa, IA, following a 4-year journey with Dementia.
She was born November 9, 1930, in Muskegon, MI, to William and Irene (Perry) Dial followed by her twin sister Kathleen. As children the twins, accompanied by their older brother James Marshall (J.M.), enjoyed singing on the radio and at churches becoming known as "The Dial Twins." Kathi dreaded taking piano lessons, but enjoyed playing by ear which, later in life, brought her and others much joy as she played hymns on the organ.
As a spirited and independent young woman, she left Michigan for Florida and later Washington, DC, where, in 1954, she married Richard A. Dratz who was also originally from Muskegon. The couple, along with son, Stephen, moved to Appleton where daughter Julie and son Richard Jr were born. They divorced in 1982. Kathi immersed herself into the fabric of Appleton's civic activity for over 50 years. She was instrumental in chartering the Appleton Junior Women's Club. As Club president she initiated the Musical production "Spring Fling." Kathi chartered and became the first president of the Appleton Toastmistress Club, a speaking organization for women. In the 1970's, as the community Welcome Wagon Hostess she welcomed new comers to the community she loved. She served on the board of Appleton's "Golden Age Clubhouse" for senior citizens. Later becoming director and initiated changing the club's name to the "Thompson House." During her directorship, she started "Trip Pak Travel" - a tour agency for senior citizens. She enjoyed serving as the tour guide for trips and serving the elderly population.
In 1985, Kathi married James D. Helf in Appleton. This blended 4 additional adult sons into her life: Dan, Kim, Mike, and Kris. Jim and Kathi enjoyed an active life together: traveling, enjoying grandchildren, helping others, playing cards, hospice volunteering, and assisting with yearly flu shots. Jim died in 2012. In 2013, Kathi moved to Iowa to be near her daughter, Julie.
Kathi's was known for her devotion to helping the lonely and disadvantaged. Whether it was slipping money into someone's pocket, buying groceries, adopting an elderly or disadvantaged person she got to know, or just spending time and making someone feel valued, she had a mission to help. She had a love for the Lord and trusted in Jesus Christ as her Savior. This gives her family comfort knowing we will one day meet again.
Those left to cherish her memory are her children and grandchildren: Stephen (Jane) Dratz, Wheat Ridge, CO their children Andrea, Christopher and Elizabeth; Julie (Dratz) (Ken) Seemann, Oskaloosa, IA; and their children Ernie, Alex, Briana, Calayna, Kaden, Rolland, and Aishya; Richard (Karla) Dratz Jr, Eagan, MN and their children Megan, Mary and Michael. Stepsons, Daniel (Gina) Helf, Appleton and their children Corey, Kevin and Rob; Mike (Kari)Helf Darboy WI and their children Ryan and Jackson; and Kris Helf, Green Bay. Her twin Kathleen (Dial) Sheffer resides in Muskegon Michigan.
Kathi was preceded in death by her parents, brother James Marshall, and her husband James D. Helf.
A celebration of life will be held in Appleton on July 21, 2018. A memorial fund has been established to provide funds for people in need. Kathi Helf Memorial Fund C/of Julie Seemann, 610 High Ave E, Oskaloosa, IA 52577.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Feb. 4, 2018.
Susan A Holubowicz
Family: Kim C Helf (b. March 10, 1954, d. May 19, 2005)
M, b. June 19, 1921, d. May 16, 1999
- Birth: Robert Helf was born on June 19, 1921.
- Death: He died on May 16, 1999, at age 77.
Lois A Landskron
F, b. September 28, 1928, d. July 16, 2012
- Birth: Lois A Landskron was born on September 28, 1928 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Anthony H Monday were married on October 21, 1946.
- Death: Lois A Landskron died on July 16, 2012, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lois A. Monday, age 83, passed away at her home on July 16, 2012. She was born in Menasha on September 28, 1928 the daughter of Louis and Rose (Shibilski) Landskron. On October 21, 1946 she was united in marriage to Anthony H. Monday.
Lois is survived by three children: Sharon Erdmann, Charlotte Seager, and Anthony G. (Diane) Monday; one grandson Robert Seager. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, Anthony H., one daughter Lynn Monday, one infant son Joseph Monday, two brothers, William and Robert Landskron, one sister Betty Bartell, and one son-in-law, Gene Erdmann.
Per Lois' wishes no service will be held. Burial will take place at St. John's Cemetery, Menasha.
Online condolences may be expressed at: www.wichmannfargo.com.
Charlotte Ann Monday
F, b. February 26, 1950, d. December 26, 2012
- Birth: Charlotte Ann Monday was born on February 26, 1950.
- Death: She died on December 26, 2012, at age 62.
- Note: Charlotte Ann Seager, age 62, Neenah died unexpectedly on Sunday, December 16, 2012. Charlotte was born on February 26, 1950, daughter of Anthony H. (Lois Ann (Landskron) Monday. She enjoyed baking for her family, helping others, gardening, and fishing with Roger.
She is survived by her life-time partner of 30 years, Roger Worm; a son Robert (Jolene) Seager; brother, Tony (Diane) Monday; sister, Sharon Erdmann; Rogers sons: Mark (Brenda) Worm, Gerald (Renee) Worm and Glen Worm. She is further survived by five grandchildren, one great-grandchild, all of her great friends from Graphic Packaging, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, sister, Lynn Monday; brother-in-law, Gene Erdmann and Roger's son, Kenneth Worm.
Funeral services for Charlotte will be held on Wednesday, December 19, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home (209 W. Cook St.), New London. Friends may call at the funeral home on Wednesday from 12 Noon until the time of service.
Anthony Gary Monday
Lynn M Monday
F, b. October 6, 1957, d. August 22, 2011
- Birth: Lynn M Monday was born on October 6, 1957 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 22, 2011, at age 53.
M, b. circa 1957, d. yes
- Birth: Joseph Monday was born circa 1957.
- Death: He died yes in as infant.
Betsy Mary Baeten
Thomas John Baeten