M, b. June 28, 1869, d. October 4, 1869
- Birth: Andrew Loehlein was born on June 28, 1869 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 4, 1869, at age 0.
F, b. July 17, 1873, d. October 19, 1953
- Frederick Scheller (b. July 22, 1901, d. November 15, 1906)
- Clement L Scheller (b. December 17, 1902, d. January 24, 1973)
- Aloysius Henry Scheller (b. March 31, 1904, d. July 29, 1977)
- Leonard Scheller (b. December 4, 1906, d. April 5, 1991)
- Mary A Scheller (b. December 24, 1910, d. July 23, 2000)
- Birth: Margaret Loehlein was born on July 17, 1873 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 19, 1953, at age 80, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 14, 1914, d. January 6, 1981
- Birth: Adrian Godschalx was born on February 14, 1914 in Combined Locks, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 6, 1981, at age 66, in Kentucky.
Richard Allan Fuerst
M, b. September 4, 1945, d. July 1, 1961
- Birth: Richard Allan Fuerst was born on September 4, 1945 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 1, 1961, at age 15, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 2, 1951, d. June 24, 2012
- Birth: Michael Anholzer was born on August 2, 1951.
- Death: He died on June 24, 2012, at age 60, in Prescott, Yavapai Co, Arizona.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Michael L. Anholzer (Mike), 60, died unexpectedly on Sunday, June 24, 2012, in Prescott, AZ. He was born on August 2, 1951, to John and the late Joan (Resch) Anholzer. He was a 1969 graduate of Kimberly High School. Mike served in the U.S. Army from March 1971 to November 1972, the majority of that time in Viet Nam. He held various jobs over the years and spent much of the last 18 years in Arizona and Nevada. He enjoyed music, hiking, warm weather, bike riding, playing cards and dice, volunteering and helping others.
Mike is survived by his dad, John Anholzer; sisters, Deb (Rick) Fischer and Linda Milheiser; a brother, Steve (Laura) Anholzer; nieces, Tara Eastwood, Erin (Craig)Keil, Heather (Lee) Bogard and Nicole Milheiser; many aunts, uncles and cousins. Mike was preceded in death by his mother, Joan (Resch) Anholzer; his beloved dogs, Max and Panda; grandparents and several aunts, uncles and cousins.
Mike will be buried at the veterans' cemetery in King, Wisconsin at a later date.
As we go through the daily routines of our lives, may we take an occasional look behind us with gratitude and appreciation for the selfless service provided by our veterans. May we often express our love and appreciation for the freedom we enjoy, that is a direct result of their love for us. In this way, we ensure their immortality in our hearts and in the hearts of our children.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on July 15, 2012.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kimberly High School in 1969.
Linda Kay Anholzer
F, b. July 20, 1923, d. July 12, 2012
- Birth: Rosemary Haase was born on July 20, 1923 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Foster O Busse were married in 1941.
- Death: Rosemary Haase died on July 12, 2012, at age 88, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Kelso Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rosemary E. Busse, age 88, passed away on Thursday, July 12, 2012 at Kindred Hearts in Kaukauna. She was born on July 20, 1923 in Appleton. In 1941 she married Foster Busse.
Rosemary is survived by three daughters: Sandra (Michael) Hansel of Menasha, Judith (Hazen) DuFrane of Kaukauna and Mary Lou Gerard of Kaukauna; one daughter-in-law, Sharijoy Busse of Kaukauna; she is further survived by grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband Foster Sr., two sons, Gary and Foster Jr., and one son-in-law, Gerry Gerard.
Prayer service will be held at 11:00 AM on Monday, July 16, 2012 at Fargo Funeral Home, 400 West Wisconsin Ave., Kaukauna. Friends and family may visit at the funeral home from 10:00 AM until the time of service. Burial will take place at Kelso Cemetery in Kaukauna.
Special thank you goes to the staff at Kindred Hearts for all their love and care that they gave our mother. Your kind acts will never be forgotten.
Foster A Busse
M, b. October 18, 1948, d. November 18, 2008
- Birth: Foster A Busse was born on October 18, 1948 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 18, 2008, at age 60, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1967.
M, b. 1947, d. November 5, 1966
- Birth: Gary Busse was born in 1947.
- Death: He died on November 5, 1966, at age ~19.
- Burial: He was buried in Kelso Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Funeral services were held Tuesday for two Kaukauna youths who died after their car left the road on a curve on Outagamie County Trunk ZZ, two miles east of Kaukauna Sunday morning. Gary Buss, and Patrick Coffey were the accident victims.
Family: Lisa Witt (b. July 13, 1980, d. July 12, 2012)
F, b. July 13, 1980, d. July 12, 2012
- Birth: Lisa Witt was born on July 13, 1980 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 7, 2008 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 12, 2012, at age 31.
- Note: Lisa Meyer, 31, of Appleton, passed away Thursday, July 12, 2012.
Lisa was born in Neenah on July 13, 1980, the daughter of Ruth (Greg) Erickson, Menasha, and Kevin Witt, Menasha. She was a graduate of Neenah High School and attended the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh and Fox Valley. She was united in marriage to Lucas Meyer on June 7, 2008, in Menasha. For the past eight years, Lisa was employed with AT&T. Lisa and Luke enjoyed riding motorcycles together, her tattoos and especially her beloved companions, her dogs, Xylia, Koa, and Teegan.
Survivors include her husband, Luke; her parents and stepfather; her brother, Eric (Angel) Witt and their children, Harley and Sabrina, of Kimberly; mother-in-law, Pam (Brian) Tuyls, Kaukauna; father-in-law, Tom (Elaine) Meyer, Stockbridge; stepgrandparents, Dave and Sharon Erickson, Appleton, grandmothers-in-law, Doris Marzahl and Pearl Meyer, of Kaukauna; sisters-in-law, Amber (Ryan) Smith and their son, Finnegan, of McFarland and Haley Fredericks, Appleton; brother-in-law, James Polack and children, Yvonne and Hunter, Eagle River; brothers-in-law, Matthew (Kelly) Bruehl, Colorado, and Travis (Melissia) Bruehl, Florida; and many aunts, uncles, other relatives, and friends. Lisa was preceded in death by her grandparents, Les and Ruth Paulson, and grandfathers-in-law, Karl Marzahl and Maurus Meyer.
A private family memorial service will be held for Lisa. There will be a time of visitation on Tuesday, July 17, 2012, from 12:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m. at Neenah's Westgor Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established by the family.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Online condolences at:
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on July 15, 2012.
M, b. September 10, 1937, d. July 12, 2012
- Birth: Patrick Olk was born on September 10, 1937 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Carol Jean Karst were married on March 2, 1957.
- Death: Patrick Olk died on July 12, 2012, at age 74.
- Note: Patrick H. Olk, age 74, of Menasha, passed away on Thursday, July 12, 2012 after a brief illness. He was born on September 10, 1937 in Manitowoc, son of the late John and Flora (Kaske) Olk. On March 2, 1957 he married Carol J. Karst in Oshkosh. The marriage was blessed with 9 children and 37 years before she preceded him in death on March 22, 1994. He married once again to Margaret B. (Bruehl) Kippenhan on April 21, 1995 and they made their home in Menasha. He was employed by Kimberly Clark as a maintenance mechanic and a groundskeeper for over 40 years, retiring in 1997. He also owned and operated Du-All Painting for 26 years. Pat was a devout Catholic and a member of St. Bernadette Catholic Church. He was also a member of the Nickel-A Restorers Club, and the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America. He loved owning and showing his three restored classic cars. Pat was a self-taught handyman, he could do anything, and was always willing to help someone in need. He was also an avid Menards shopper. Later in life, he enjoyed traveling the world with his wife, Peg. He was a hard-working, dedicated, and loving husband, father, grandfather, and friend who will be missed by all who came to know him.
He will be sadly missed by his wife, Margaret; his daughters: Deborah (Jim) Ruck, Oshkosh, Constance (friend Joe) Stephenson, Oshkosh, Barbara (Jim Dewing) Wilcox, Oshkosh, Nancy (Mark Hoppa) Olk, Wautoma, Patricia (Glen) Arnoldussen, Oshkosh, Carrie (Lance) Balke, Appleton; his sons: David (Sharon), Oshkosh, Brian (Sue), Appleton, John (Phetsamone), Wautoma; step children: Bonnie (Gene) Beschta, Richard (friend Teresa) Kippenhan; grandchildren and step-grandchildren: Larry, Kelly, Daniel, Sarah, Alyson, Cody, Danielle, Megan, John Jr., Kimberly, Jackie, Jason, Brooke, Adam, Bret, Wyatt, Natasha, Seth, Micheala, John, Rachel; 6 great grandchildren; as well as nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. In addition to his parents, and his first wife, Carol, he was preceded in death by his brother, Jack; and his sisters, Virginia and Marjorie.
The Funeral Mass for Pat will be held on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. at St. Bernadette Catholic Church with Father Don Zuleger officiating. Friends will be received on Tuesday evening, July 17, from 4:00 until 8:00 p.m. at Menasha's Westgor Funeral Home, and again on Wednesday morning directly at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the hour of service. Pat will then be laid to rest next to Carol in Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Oshkosh. In lieu of flowers, donations in Pat's name would be appreciated to the American Cancer Society.
The family would like to thank Dr. Goggins and the staff of Fox Valley Hematology and Oncology, and the nursing staff at St. Elizabeth for all of your care and compassion.
Westgor Funeral Home
1140 Appleton Road
Dear Dad, from all your children:
Thank you so much for your love and generosity over the years. Your sense of humor, your advice, your help in times of need, and of course your rebate table at Christmas will be sadly missed.
P.S. the grandchildren probably won't miss the boogey-masks.
WORLD'S GREATEST DAD!
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from July 13 to July 15, 2012.
Carol Jean Karst
F, b. August 20, 1940, d. March 22, 1994
Family: Patrick Olk (b. September 10, 1937, d. July 12, 2012)
- Birth: Carol Jean Karst was born on August 20, 1940.
- Marriage: She and Patrick Olk were married on March 2, 1957.
- Death: Carol Jean Karst died on March 22, 1994, at age 53.
Noah Michael Sommers
F, b. March 1880
- Father: Peter Leanna (b. January 1857, d. June 30, 1931)
- Mother: Mary Nooyen (b. circa 1860, d. September 29, 1935)
- Birth: Katherine Leanna was born in March 1880.