M, b. May 23, 1829
- Birth: Franz Becher was born on May 23, 1829 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
F, b. circa 1830
- Birth: Rosalia Becher was born circa 1830 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Marriage: She and Andreas Bartl were married in 1851.
M, b. 1830
- Birth: Andreas Bartl was born in 1830 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Marriage: He and Rosalia Becher were married in 1851.
F, b. May 29, 1832, d. February 26, 1891
- Birth: Marianna Becher was born on May 29, 1832 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Death: She died on February 26, 1891, at age 58, in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
Wilhelmina Margarita VandenBroek
F, b. April 19, 1903, d. May 1994
- Birth: Wilhelmina Margarita VandenBroek was born on April 19, 1903 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Edward James Carmody were married.
- Death: Wilhelmina Margarita VandenBroek died in May 1994, at age 91, in Binghamton, Broome Co, New York.
Edward James Carmody
M, b. August 31, 1897, d. December 24, 1965
- Birth: Edward James Carmody was born on August 31, 1897 in Egg Harbor, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Wilhelmina Margarita VandenBroek were married.
- Death: Edward James Carmody died on December 24, 1965, at age 68, in Toledo, Lucas Co, Ohio.
Anna Maria Verdijk
F, b. February 2, 1835
- Birth: Anna Maria Verdijk was born on February 2, 1835 in Oeffelt, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Note: Born before marriage, recognized at marriage.
F, b. February 25, 1815, d. August 22, 1858
- Birth: Johanna Artz was born on February 25, 1815 in Asperden, Goch, Kreis Kleve, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Willems were married on November 4, 1847 in Gennep, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Johanna Artz died on August 22, 1858, at age 43.
F, b. March 13, 1808, d. March 25, 1847
- Birth: Agnes VandeLest was born on March 13, 1808 in Gennep, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Willems were married on February 10, 1838 in Gennep, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Agnes VandeLest died on March 25, 1847, at age 39, in Gennep, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. May 3, 1842, d. May 22, 1844
- Birth: Bernard VanDijk was born on May 3, 1842 in Boxmeer, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on May 22, 1844, at age 2, in Boxmeer, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Sylvia M Koehn
F, b. September 19, 1924, d. July 12, 2012
- Birth: Sylvia M Koehn was born on September 19, 1924 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Oliver O Miller were married on September 18, 1943 in Beloit, Rock Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Sylvia M Koehn died on July 12, 2012, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sylvia M. Miller, Appleton, age 87, passed away Thursday, July 12, 2012, at Rennes Health Care Center. Sylvia was born in Kaukauna on September 19, 1924 to the late George and Anne (Baker) Koehn. On September 18, 1943, she was united in marriage to Oliver O. Miller in Beloit, WI. The couple enjoyed 67 years together until his death in 2011. Sylvia enjoyed working in her flower garden. She also loved camping - she and her husband Oliver were the camp hosts at Hartman Creek State Park in Waupaca for many years. Sylvia was a member at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Appleton.
She is survived by a son, Ben (Lynn) Miller, Kaukauna; daughter, Sherry Reitz, Waupaca; 5 grandchildren: Tim (Tammi) Miller, Jason Miller, Melissa (Chad) Cummings, Jenny (Mark) Bock, and Pam (Dave) Fullmer; 5 great grandchildren: Paige Rueden-Allen, Hayli Cummings, Gavin Cummings, McKayla Bock, and Grayson Fullmer; sister, Barbara Newton; brother, Jerome Ducat; daughter in law, Sue Miller, and sister in law, Mabel Everson. She is further survived by many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, son, Robert Miller, 2 sisters: Beverly Kachur and Georgianne Koehn, brother, Wesley Koehn, and great grandson, Taylor Nelson.
A Funeral Service will take place at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, July 16, at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 2220 E. College Ave., Appleton, with Rev. Martin Koeller officiating. Friends may visit directly at the church on Monday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Entombment will take place at Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at Rennes Health Care Center for their compassionate care shown to Sylvia.
Oliver O Miller
M, b. September 5, 1920, d. May 5, 2011
- Birth: Oliver O Miller was born on September 5, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Sylvia M Koehn were married on September 18, 1943 in Beloit, Rock Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Oliver O Miller died on May 5, 2011, at age 90.
- Burial: He was buried in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Georgianne R Koehn
F, b. May 15, 1929, d. February 12, 2009
- Birth: Georgianne R Koehn was born on May 15, 1929 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 12, 2009, at age 79.
- Burial: She was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 28, 1927, d. March 12, 2008
- Birth: Wesley Kohen was born on February 28, 1927 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 12, 2008, at age 81.
Family: Wesley Kohen (b. February 28, 1927, d. March 12, 2008)
Donna B Reschke
F, b. December 11, 1933, d. January 14, 2017
- Birth: Donna B Reschke was born on December 11, 1933 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norman A Schroeder were married on May 16, 1953.
- Death: Donna B Reschke died on January 14, 2017, at age 83.
- Note: Donna B. (Reschke) Schroeder, age 83, of Wrightstown, peacefully joined the Lord on January 14, 2017 due to complications following a recent surgery. The daughter of the late Clarence and Emma (Kilgas) Reschke was born December 11, 1933 in Wrightstown. Through her career, Donna worked at the Ariens Company in Brillion, Giddings and Lewis in Kaukauna and A.C. Compressor (later G.E.), from where she retired. In her spare time, she enjoyed sewing, quilting, crocheting, knitting, flowers (especially her garden), and watching the Brewers. She loved spending time with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, and watching their many sporting endeavors.
Survivors include her three children: Lynn (Wayne) Piepenburg and their children, Yancy (Alicia) Piepenburg, and Corey (Heather) Piepenburg and son Blake; Sue (Dave) Rosenbaum and their children, Leah (Wayne) Cisler and their children Lincoln and Liberty, Trenton (Jenny) Rosenbaum and their daughter Brooklyn; Scott (Nadine) Schroeder and their children Spencer and Lance; brothers, Darol (Ethel) Reschke, David (Lynn) Reschke; sister, Gloria Schroeder; sister-in-law, Betty Reschke; nieces, nephews, other family and friends.
Donna was preceded in death by her parents, Clarence (Emily) Reschke; brothers, Roger and Wes Reschke; brother-in-law Ed Schroeder; and a grandson Tanner Schroeder.
Family and friends may visit at St. John Ev. Lutheran Church, Wrightstown, on Friday, January 20, 2017, from 9:00am until 11:15am. Funeral service will be held at 11:30am with the Rev. Mike Gehl officiating. Burial in St. John Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Wrightstown. Cotter Funeral Home and Crematory is assisting the family. Online condolences at www.cotterfuneralhome.com
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established.
Our family would like to thank Pastor Mike Gehl for his prayers and visits to Mom.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from Jan. 16 to Jan. 18, 2017.