F, b. May 1, 1593, d. 1634
Family: Simon Hoyt (b. January 20, 1590, d. September 1, 1657)
- Birth: Deborah Stowers was born on May 1, 1593 in Dorchester, Dorset, England.
- Marriage: She and Simon Hoyt were married on December 2, 1612 in Dorchester, Dorset, England.
- Death: Deborah Stowers died in 1634, at age ~41, in Dorchester, Suffolk Co, Massachusetts.
M, b. August 27, 1957, d. July 5, 2012
- Birth: Charles Abel was born on August 27, 1957 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 9, 1976 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 5, 2012, at age 54.
- Note: Abel, Charles "Chuck"
Charles "Chuck" Abel, age 54, New London, died on Thursday July 5, 2012. Charles was born on August 27, 1957, in Appleton son of Robert and Joan (Ward) Abel. On October 9, 1976, he was united in marriage to Nancy Schwan in Little Chute. Chuck had skills in many trades and worked as a union carpenter. He had a love of farming, enjoyed model trains, fishing and hunting. He most enjoyed time spent with his family.
He is survived by his wife Nancy; daughters, Heather (Dean) Brinkman, Kaukauna; Heidi (Christian) Anderson, Appleton; a son Paul (Sarah) Abel, New London. Seven brothers: Joe (Cheryl) Abel, Waupaca; Tom (Denice) Abel, West Allis; Dan Abel, Black Creek; Mike (Gwen) Abel, New London; Steve Abel, New London; Ben Abel, Black Creek and Scott Abel, Black Creek; five sisters: Amy (Byron) Wickesberg, Black Creek; Gina Abel (Todd Stalnaker), Greenville; Mary (Kevin) Cropp, Dale; Karen (Dick) Bergman, Neenah and Diana (Joe) Miller, Neenah. Eight grandchildren: Tristan, Tiernan, Connor, and Finn Brinkman, Abigail and Samuel Anderson, and Gage and Taylor Abel.
He is preceded in death by his father and a niece Amanda, and other loved ones who are greatly missed.
Funeral services for Chuck will be held on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church in New London. Visitation will be held on Monday from 4-7 p.m. at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London and also at the church on Monday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service. Online condolences can be sent at www.clinehansonfuneralhome.com.
Thomas Ward Abel