Anna Maria Michels
F, b. circa 1775
- Birth: Anna Maria Michels was born circa 1775.
F, b. March 22, 1862, d. April 19, 1921
- Birth: Mary Kautzer was born on March 22, 1862 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Mathias Wollersheim were married on October 25, 1881 in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Kautzer died on April 19, 1921, at age 59.
M, b. June 24, 1829, d. January 9, 1916
- Birth: Joseph Kautzer was born on June 24, 1829 in Alstadt, Silesia, Prussia.
- Death: He died on January 9, 1916, at age 86.
F, b. June 14, 1831, d. May 11, 1907
- Birth: Johanna Fischer was born on June 14, 1831 in Prussia.
- Death: She died on May 11, 1907, at age 75.
M, b. December 1882
- Birth: Anton Wollersheim was born in December 1882 in Wisconsin.
M, b. January 1884
- Birth: Peter Wollersheim was born in January 1884 in Wisconsin.
M, b. February 1887
- Birth: William Wollersheim was born in February 1887.
F, b. January 6, 1889, d. June 11, 1955
- Birth: Anna Wollersheim was born on January 6, 1889 in Hewitt, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 11, 1955, at age 66, in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Louis M Wollersheim
M, b. November 11, 1896, d. August 19, 1965
- Birth: Louis M Wollersheim was born on November 11, 1896 in Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 19, 1965, at age 68, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
John Alois Adelman
M, b. June 21, 1846, d. August 13, 1905
- Birth: John Alois Adelman was born on June 21, 1846 in Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Dietrich were married on June 14, 1881 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Alois Adelman died on August 13, 1905, at age 59, in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 14, 1855, d. October 24, 1910
- Birth: Elizabeth Dietrich was born on March 14, 1855 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and John Alois Adelman were married on June 14, 1881 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elizabeth Dietrich died on October 24, 1910, at age 55.
M, b. 1814, d. September 22, 1870
- Birth: Sebastian Adelman was born in 1814 in Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
- Death: He died on September 22, 1870, at age ~56.
Frieda Anna Wollershim
F, b. September 24, 1910, d. June 15, 2000
- Birth: Frieda Anna Wollershim was born on September 24, 1910 in Kenosha County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lenard Theodore Miller were married on June 24, 1930.
- Death: Frieda Anna Wollershim died on June 15, 2000, at age 89, in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Lenard Theodore Miller
M, b. July 24, 1908, d. February 16, 1993
- Birth: Lenard Theodore Miller was born on July 24, 1908 in Clarks Mills, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Frieda Anna Wollershim were married on June 24, 1930.
- Death: Lenard Theodore Miller died on February 16, 1993, at age 84, in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lenard T. Miller, age 84, of 2201 13th St., Two Rivers, died Tuesday, February 16, 1993, at the Two Rivers Community Hospital. Funeral Services will be 11 am on Friday, February 19, 1993, at St. Mark's Catholic Church. The Rev. David Beaudry will officiate at the Mass of Christian Burial. Entombment will be at Knollwood Mausoleum, Town of Kossuth.
He was born July 24, 1930, at Clark Mills, Wis., son of the late John and Anna Leist Miller. He married Frieda Wollersheim on June 24, 1930, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Silver Lake. He farmed in the area for many years, and owned adn operated Miller's Greenhouse. Lenard remained very active in his hobby of woodworking following his retirement.
Survivors include his wife, Frieda, Two Rivers; two sons and daughters-in-law, Ken and Maureen Miller, Sun Prairie, Wis., Don and Marlene Miller, Ringle, Wis., a daughter and son-in-law, Darlene adn Richard Markusen, Two Rivers; a sister and borther-in-law, Margaret and Aaron Fischer, Manitowoc; twenty grandchildren, eighteen great grandchildren, he is futher survived by six sisters-in-law and two brothers-in-law, Leona Miller, Lola Miller, Lila Miller all of Manitowoc, Rose Mary Wollersheim, Hilbert, Wis., Adeline and Edmund Schad, St. Nazianz, Leroy and Ella Wollersheim, Manitowoc; nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. He was preceeded in death by four brothers, Ralph, John, Edward and Earl, and one sister, Florence Schiesel.
Friends may call at Klein and Stanel Funeral Home from 5-8 pm on Thursday, February 18, 1993. A prayer service will be at 7 pm on Thursday by Father Dave.
F, b. April 26, 1921, d. May 6, 2004
- Birth: Adeline Wollersheim was born on April 26, 1921.
- Marriage: She and Edmund J Schad were married on April 26, 1945.
- Death: Adeline Wollersheim died on May 6, 2004, at age 83, in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Edmund J Schad
M, b. March 29, 1914, d. April 30, 1997
- Birth: Edmund J Schad was born on March 29, 1914.
- Marriage: He and Adeline Wollersheim were married on April 26, 1945.
- Death: Edmund J Schad died on April 30, 1997, at age 83.
Marie Theresa Karl
F, b. 1819, d. April 24, 1873
- Birth: Marie Theresa Karl was born in 1819 in Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
- Death: She died on April 24, 1873, at age ~54.
M, b. October 9, 1821, d. March 13, 1915
- Birth: John Dietrich was born on October 9, 1821 in Bohemia, Austria.
- Death: He died on March 13, 1915, at age 93, in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: CATO PIONEER DEAD AT AGE OF 94 YEARS
John Dedrichs (sic), pioneer resident of the town of Cato and one of the
oldest, residents of Manitowoc county, died this morning at the home of
his son there, aged 94 years. Mr. Dedrichs had resided in Manitowoc county
for many years, having made his home with his son after retiring from
farming which he engaged in when locating here. The funeral will be held
at Clarks Mills Monday morning.
Manitowoc Daily Herald, Saturday, March 13, 1915, Page 5
John Deitrick(sic), one of the early day settlers of this county, passed
away Friday morning at the advanced age of 96 years. Deceased had been an
invalid for a couple of years. But his death was the result of a paralytic
stroke which he suffered about a week ago. He is survived by four daughters,
Mesdames Frank Schad of St. Nazianz, Adam Wallander and Frank Manlick of
Cato Falls and Ed. Schlingler of Manitowoc and one son, Joseph, who resides
on the old homestead. His wife preceded him in death in 1899. Mr. Deitrick
was a respectable, honest and upright man, a good citizen and a devout
Christian. The funeral was held at 10 o’clock Monday with interment in St.
Manitowoc Daily Herald, Saturday, March 20, 1915, Page 5.
F, b. July 3, 1818, d. August 8, 1899
- Birth: Margaret Felber was born on July 3, 1818 in Bohemia, Austria.
- Death: She died on August 8, 1899, at age 81, in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1790
- Birth: Jacob Felber was born circa 1790.
M, b. June 1820, d. December 15, 1901
Family: Mary Kelly (b. 1823, d. November 27, 1893)
- Birth: John Burke was born in June 1820 in Ireland.
- Death: He died on December 15, 1901, at age 81, in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Note: John Burke Chilton Times December 14, 1901
Died – On Monday morning John Burke, another of Calumet County's pioneer settlers, joined the silent majority. Mr. Burke was in his 80th years, and his death was sudden and unexpected. He had been in apparently good health for some time previous to his death. Monday morning while eating breakfast he complained of a pain in his chest. Shortly afterward he went to his bedroom and lay down, where he passed away without a struggle. Mr. Burke was born in the county Galway, Ireland. In 1846 he came to America and located in Pennsylvania where he was married. In 1853 he came to Wisconsin and located on a farm in the southwest portion of the town of New Holstein where he remained until 1868 when he moved into the town of Rantoul where he has since resided. In 1893 his wife died and the following year he disposed of his farm and took up his home with his daughter, Mrs. Timothy Harlow. He was held in high esteem by his neighbors and acquaintances.
The funeral took place on Wednesday from St. Augustine's Catholic church of this city, of which he was a devoted member. One son, John, and four daughters, Mrs. T. Harlow, of Rantoul, Mesdames M. Connelly, M. Considine and F. Kehgel of Escanaba, mourn his death.
- Immigration: He immigrated in 1848.
F, b. 1823, d. November 27, 1893
Family: John Burke (b. June 1820, d. December 15, 1901)
- Birth: Mary Kelly was born in 1823 in Ireland.
- Death: She died on November 27, 1893, at age ~70, in Rantoul, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Burke Chilton Times December 2, 1893
Died – At her home in the town of Rantoul, on Monday, Nov. 27, 1893, Mrs. Mary Burke, aged 70 years. She has always enjoyed good health up to the 22nd of November when she was taken ill with la grippe. She failed rapidly and found eternal rest in the sleep that knows no wakening. Mary Keeley was born in the parish of Donmore, county Galway, Ireland. At an early age she moved to the city of London with her parents where she resided until 1849, when she came to this country and located in New York. In 1850 she was married to John Burke and a few years later moved west locating in Sheboygan County. In 1868 she came to Calumet County with her husband and family and located in Rantoul. She was a woman of kind disposition, neighborly and friendly, a devoted wife and loving mother. She was a devout member of the Mother Church and was buried from St. Augustine Church in this city, on Wednesday. A large number turned out to pay their respects to her memory. A husband, two sons and four daughters mourn the departure of a true wife and mother.
Johanna Ernestine Ferrie
F, b. 1803, d. 1882
- Birth: Johanna Ernestine Ferrie was born in 1803 in Prussia.
- Death: She died in 1882, at age ~79, in Michigan.