Joseph Frank Coenen
M, b. November 28, 1891, d. April 27, 1977
- Birth: Joseph Frank Coenen was born on November 28, 1891 in Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 27, 1977, at age 85, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
Carl W Miller
M, b. February 24, 1893, d. April 15, 1974
- Birth: Carl W Miller was born on February 24, 1893 in Iowa.
- Death: He died on April 15, 1974, at age 81.
F, b. circa 1898
- Birth: Vivian Unknown was born circa 1898 in Minnesota.
Carl M Miller
M, b. circa 1865, d. December 14, 1925
- Birth: Carl M Miller was born circa 1865 in Denmark.
- Death: He died on December 14, 1925.
F, b. circa 1862
- Birth: Kate Barnes was born circa 1862 in Switzerland.
Walter D Miller
M, b. 1899
- Birth: Walter D Miller was born in 1899 in Iowa.
F, b. 1903
- Birth: Mildred Miller was born in 1903 in Iowa.
Helen Alice Miller
F, b. July 17, 1905, d. August 14, 1979
- Birth: Helen Alice Miller was born on July 17, 1905 in Iowa.
- Marriage: She and John Thomas North were married on January 15, 1924 in Ottumwa, Wapello Co, Iowa.
- Death: Helen Alice Miller died on August 14, 1979, at age 74, in Agency, Wapello Co, Iowa.
- Note: Helen A. North, 74, of 126 W. Main, Agency, Iowa died at 1:10 pm August 14, 1979 in her home.
She was born July 17, 1905 in Wapello County to Charles and Kate Barnes Miller. She was a retired employee of the Cardinal School District. She was a member of the Trinity Episcopal Church in Ottumwa; Saint Barbara's Guild and Altar Guild and Order of Eastern Star in Batavia; and Women's Relief Corps and the Rebekah Lodge in Agency. She married John T. North January 15, 1924 in Ottumwa.
Survivors: her husband;sons John T. Jr of Agency, Charles "Hank" of Ottumwa and James of Batavia; six grandchildren and eight great grandchildren; and brothers Rex Miller of Bloomfield and Ray and Glenn Miller of Ottumwa.
Services: 1:30 pm Thursday at Johnson Funeral Chapel, The Revs. Alan Seabrook of Trinity Espiscopal Church and James Olson of the Goispel Light House in Batavia officiating. Burial: Ottumwa Cemetery.
Pallbearers: Jim and John North, Rick Ferguson, Rick Harper, Larry Humble and Steve Clifton.
Memorial: cancer society in care of Mrs. Florence DeBuhr, 3 Carter Court Lane.
The casket will be closed at the beginning of the services.
John Thomas North
M, b. January 22, 1903, d. December 24, 1981
- Birth: John Thomas North was born on January 22, 1903.
- Marriage: He and Helen Alice Miller were married on January 15, 1924 in Ottumwa, Wapello Co, Iowa.
- Death: John Thomas North died on December 24, 1981, at age 78.
Gary Lee Christopherson
M, b. February 15, 1949, d. May 26, 2009
- Birth: Gary Lee Christopherson was born on February 15, 1949 in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 19, 1973 in Amherst, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 26, 2009, at age 60.
- Note: HRISTOPHERSON, GARY LEE
Gary Lee Christopherson, age 60, of Appleton, passed peacefully at his home with his family at his side on Tuesday, May 26, 2009. Gary was born on February 15, 1949, in Sheboygan to Christon and Margie (Ibe) Christopherson. He married Joanne Christensen on May 19, 1973 in Amherst. Gary attended Elder Grove School and then transferred to Kiel Public School System, graduating from Kiel High School in 1967. He earned a B. S. degree from U. W. Stevens Point in 1972, in Wildlife Management, Biology and Education. Gary taught at DeForest Middle School for two years, Appleton Wilson Junior High School for 20 years and later retired from Appleton North High School. Although Gary was devoted to his teaching career, he lived for the weekends when he could hunt and fish with his sons, camp with his family, or simply relax. He especially enjoyed the time spent with his grandsons. Gary was a faithful and longtime member of Holy Spirit Catholic Church—Darboy. He was a loving and caring family man that enjoyed hunting, fishing, camping, cooking and woodworking. Survivors include his wife of 36 years, Joanne; his sons, William (Kristie) Christopherson, and Jason Christopherson; his daughter Cherie Christopherson; his grandchildren, Tanner and Quinn Christopherson; his brother, Dan (Sandy) Christopherson; his mother-in-law, Nedra Christensen; and many other dear relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Chris and Helen Christopherson and Rudolph and Lucy (Lechler) Ibe; his father-in-law, William Christensen; his brother-in-law, Scott Packer; and his nephew Joseph Carlson. The Funeral Liturgy will be at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, May 29, 2009, at HOLY SPIRIT CATHOLIC CHURCH—DARBOY CAMPUS, with Fr. David Beaudry officiating. Friends may call at the Wichmann Funeral Home, Menasha, on Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and again directly at the church on Friday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of services. There will be a parish prayer and scripture service on Thursday at 7:00 p.m. Interment will be in Eaton Union Cemetery near Kiel. The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to those who helped Gary and his family during his illness.
Wichmann Funeral Home
3212 S. Oneida Street
Clayton S Christopherson
M, b. May 8, 1921, d. June 14, 1981
- Birth: Clayton S Christopherson was born on May 8, 1921.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Ann Heimermann were married on April 11, 1945 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Clayton S Christopherson died on June 14, 1981, at age 60, in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Note: Clayton S. Christopherson, 60, of Route 1, Kiel, died Sunday June 14, at his home. He was born May 8, 1921 in Calumet County, a son of Christ and Helen Schultz Christopherson. In 1945 he married Dorothy Heimermann at Chilton. Mr. Christopherson farmed in the Town of Eaton and also worked for Manitowoc Shipbuilders. He was a member of Faith Lutheran church, Valders.
Survivors are his wife; three daughters, Joan, Ann, and Tammy off of Route 1, Kiel, six sons, James and David both of Route 4, Chilton, Eugene, LeRoy, Roger and Alan, all of Route 1, Kiel; nine grandchildren; and two brothers, Christon of route 1, Kiel and Oliver of Valders.
Funeral services were at Faith Lutheran Church, Valders. The Rev. Oz Twedt officiated. Burial was in the Town of Eaton Cemetery.
Dorothy Ann Heimermann
F, b. April 21, 1926, d. February 14, 2013
- Birth: Dorothy Ann Heimermann was born on April 21, 1926 in Jericho, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clayton S Christopherson were married on April 11, 1945 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dorothy Ann Heimermann died on February 14, 2013, at age 86, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dorothy Ann Christopherson, age 86, of Kiel, died on Thursday, February 14, 2013, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton. She was born April 21, 1926 in Jericho, daughter of the late August & Theresa (Broeckel) Heimermann. She married Clayton S. Christopherson on April 11, 1945 in Chilton; he preceded her in death on June 14, 1981.
Dorothy was a fabulous baker and was well known for the homemade bread she made. She was a fun loving person who enjoyed the company of others. Dorothy enjoyed dancing with her sisters to Jerry Schneider, and playing Sheepshead with her grandchildren. Dorothy loved all of her dogs and counted it a blessing to babysit all of her grandchildren.
Survivors include her children: Leroy Christopherson, David (Donna) Christopherson, Roger (Dianne) Christopherson, Alan (Deb) Christopherson, Ann Gruett, Tammy (Kevin) Schnell; a daughter-in-law: Pat Christopherson; 13 grandchildren; 6 great-grandchildren; 2 sisters: Rosie Nennig, Loretta Gerhartz; and a brother: Glenn (Joan) Heimermann. She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; a daughter: Joan; 2 sons: Jim & Eugene; a grandchild: Tracy; and 2 sisters: Pauline & Elsie.
Funeral service will be at 12:00 Noon on Monday, February 18, 2013 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Bob Kollath officiating. Burial will be in the Town of Eaton Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 8:00 am until 11:30 am on Monday, February 18, 2013.
Eugene Clayton Christopherson
M, b. May 8, 1947, d. August 11, 2011
- Birth: Eugene Clayton Christopherson was born on May 8, 1947 in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 11, 2011, at age 64.
- Note: Eugene Clayton Christopherson, died Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011, at the age of 64; he resided at the Manitowoc Health Care Center. Eugene was born May 8, 1947, in Manitowoc County, to Dorothy and the late Clayton Christopherson. He was a member of Faith Lutheran Church in Valders.
He is survived by his mother, Dorothy; brothers, David (Donna), Chilton; Leroy, Roger (Dianne), Alan (Deb), Kiel; two sisters, Ann Gruett, Chilton; Tammy (Kevin) Schnell, Kiel; and a sister-in-law, Pat Christopherson, Chilton. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Eugene was preceded in death by his father, Clayton; a sister, Joan; a brother, James; and a niece, Tracy Christopherson.
Funeral service will be at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 16, 2011, at Faith Lutheran Church in Valders with the Rev. Kay Richter officiating. Burial will be in the Town of Eaton Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 15, 2011, and on Tuesday at the church from 9 a.m. until 9:45 a.m. Memorials are appreciated in the name of Eugene C. Christopherson.
Published in Sheboygan Press on August 14, 2011.
James L Christopherson
M, b. August 31, 1945, d. February 8, 2006
- Birth: James L Christopherson was born on August 31, 1945 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 29, 1967 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 8, 2006, at age 60, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ames L. "Jim" Christopherson age 60 of W1525 Hwy 151 in Chilton died on Wednesday February 8, 2006 at the Calumet Medical Center in Chilton. He was born August 31, 1945 in Manitowoc son of Dorothy (Heimermann) & the late Clayton Christopherson. He married Pat Ott on August 29, 1967 in Sherwood, WI. During his life, Jim worked as a welder throughout the area including Manitowoc Ship Building, and Mana Pro. Later, Jim worked at Tecumseh as a security guard. He was a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church and enjoyed woodworking, hunting, fishing, working on small engines and tinkering with anything he could get his hands on. Survivors include his wife: Pat of Chilton; his mother: Dorothy of Kiel; 3 children: Jamie Christopherson of Chilton, Julie Christopherson and special friend Pete Popp of Menasha, Jeremy Christopherson of Chilton; 5 brothers: Eugene, Leroy, David (Donna), Roger (Dianne), & Alan (Deb) Christopherson; 2 sisters: Ann Gruett & Tammy (Kevin) Schnell; his mother-in-law: Helen Krasniewski; 6 brothers & sisters-in-law: Kathy Weber, Ronnie (Bonnie) Ott, Peg (Tom) Giordana, Karen Ott, Tammy (Harv) Siebers, Terry (Laura) Ott; and his special companion: "Toby". Jim was preceded in death by his father: Clayton; a sister: Joan Wagner; a niece: Tracy Christopherson; father-in-law: Ken Ott; step father-in-law: Frank Krasniewski; 3 brothers-in-law: Tom & Mike Ott and Ed Weber; and a sister-in-law: Carla Ott. Funeral services will be at 7:30 PM on Saturday February 11, 2006 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Chilton, with the Rev. Tom Akpen officiating. Burial will be in the Town of Eaton Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 2 - 7:00 PM on Saturday February 11, 2006 when family prayers will be held.