M, b. August 1842, d. August 8, 1921
- Birth: Friedrich Bleek was born in August 1842 in Prenzlau-Brandenburg, Germany.
- Death: He died on August 8, 1921, at age ~79, in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Immigration: He immigrated in 1886.
Marie Louise Metcher
F, b. February 1844, d. November 21, 1924
- Birth: Marie Louise Metcher was born in February 1844 in Crierven-Brandenburg, Germany.
- Death: She died on November 21, 1924, at age 80, in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
Johann F Bleek
M, b. circa 1810
- Birth: Johann F Bleek was born circa 1810.
Martin Friedrick Mercier Metcher
M, b. November 18, 1818, d. November 8, 1905
- Birth: Martin Friedrick Mercier Metcher was born on November 18, 1818 in Stettin, West Pomerania, Poland.
- Death: He died on November 8, 1905, at age 86, in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
Caroline Christine Laese
F, b. February 2, 1822, d. April 21, 1896
- Birth: Caroline Christine Laese was born on February 2, 1822 in Stettin, West Pomerania, Poland.
- Death: She died on April 21, 1896, at age 74, in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Martin Laese was born circa 1795.
F, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Christina Unknown was born circa 1795.
Victor Arlan Baldwin
M, b. December 23, 1918, d. March 22, 2006
- Birth: Victor Arlan Baldwin was born on December 23, 1918.
- Death: He died on March 22, 2006, at age 87, in Richland Center, Richland Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Peter Coon was born circa 1770.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, b. November 21, 1921, d. July 25, 2014
- Birth: Angeline Hockers was born on November 21, 1921 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norbert Carter were married on August 4, 1943.
- Marriage: Angeline Hockers and Harold William Rukamp were married on June 3, 1961.
- Death: Angeline Hockers died on July 25, 2014, at age 92, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Angeline Carter Rukamp passed away on Friday July 25th, 2014 in De Pere Wisconsin. Angeline was born on November 21st, 1921 in De Pere to Louis and Ida (Henrigillis) Hockers. Angeline married Norbert Carter on August 4th, 1943. Norbert and Angeline had four children; Rosie (Mark) Peters (Florence WI), and their children; Brett (Sarah), Brock (Janelle), Blake (Sara) and Amanda (Shawn) Boerst. Janet (John) Franken (De Pere WI), and their children; Jennifer (Jay) DeCleene, and Matthew. Russell (Deceased/1973). Doris (Terry) Keehan (De Pere) and their children; Ryan, David (Meg).
Norbert died on June 25th, 1955. Angeline married Harold Rukamp on June 3rd, 1961 and they had one son, Patrick (Sue) (Hillsdale, WI) and their children Mike, Christy and Nikki.
Angeline is survived by 4 children. 10 grandchildren and 12 great grandchildren (Grant, Emma and Ashley DeCleene, Gracie and Lily Peters, Dalton, Brynn and Aubrey Peters, Kate and Connor Keehan, Evan and Nadia Boerst) who all gave her much joy. She is also survived by 2 sisters; Evelyn Geurts (Mountain WI) and Helen Haese (Greenleaf WI) many nieces, nephews, friends and her St. Mary quilters.
She was preceded in death by her husband Norbert Carter, son Russell Carter, grandson Matthew Franken, husband Harold Rukamp, sisters Ethel (McMonagle) Bos, Mable Siefert, Lucy Careful and Leona Hockers; a brother, Earl Hockers. Brothers-in-law; Wallace McMonagle, William Bos, Sid Siefert, Ken Careful, George Geurts, Al Haese; one sister-in-law, Juletta Hockers and special friends Levi and Edith Carter.
Mom's life was raising her family and cherishing her grandchildren and great grandchildren and her passion was making quilts for her church, family and friends, without a doubt, the best mother and grandmother anyone could ask for. Angie was also a member of St. Mary Christian Ladies. Refunders and quilters.
Visitation will be on Thursday July 31st at St Mary Catholic Community, 4805 Sportsman Drive, De Pere, WI, from 3:00pm to 5:00pm with Mass of Christian Burial at 5:00pm. Rev. Richard Getchel will officiate. Cotter Funeral Home, De Pere, is assisting the family.
The family would like to thank the staff and management of Birch Creek Assisted Living and a special thanks to Angeline's niece, Mary Lawrence, for always being there with her dedicated and caring assistance.
M, b. circa 1920, d. June 25, 1955
- Birth: Norbert Carter was born circa 1920.
- Marriage: He and Angeline Hockers were married on August 4, 1943.
- Death: Norbert Carter died on June 25, 1955.
Helen M Hockers
F, b. May 14, 1926, d. October 13, 2017
Family: Alfred Haese (b. January 29, 1926, d. November 15, 1995)
- Birth: Helen M Hockers was born on May 14, 1926.
- Marriage: She and Alfred Haese were married on February 8, 1947 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Helen M Hockers died on October 13, 2017, at age 91.
- Burial: She was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Helen M. Haese, 91, Greenleaf, passed away on Friday, October 13, 2017. The daughter of the late Louis and Ida (Henrigillis) Hockers was born May 14, 1926. She married Alfred "Al" Haese on February 8, 1947 at St. Mary Catholic Church, De Pere. She was a member of St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Askeaton. She was an active member of the American Legion Auxiliary, which she proudly engaged her girls to be part of as well. In addition to her many years in bowling and later perfecting her golf swing, Helen loved watching sports whether it was Legion baseball, her kids, grandkids or even great grandchildren, she traveled across the country to cheer on her favorite teams and players; the same rang true for music or theater performances, there were very few that she missed. Helen never let a stomach go hungry; she spent countless hours in the kitchen cooking delicious meals and welcomed all to her table. She was an avid canner, baker and Christmas candy maker. Helen was a second mother and grandmother to many. For as long as she was able, Helen made sure her grandkids knew how to dance the Polka.
Survivors include her children: Richard Haese, West Bend; Mary Lawrence, Appleton; Carl (Carol) Haese, Wrightstown; Jane Thomas, Menasha; Bill (Deb) Haese, Jackson; David (Mary) Haese, Greenleaf; Jim (Esther) Haese, Green Bay; Dan (Kim) Haese, Wrightstown; Dale Haese, Greenleaf; grandchildren: Amie Ham, Brian (Kim) Haese, Chuck (Jenny) Haese, Sara Hanaway, Jason (Stacy) Hanaway, Kevin Hanaway and fiancé Sarah, Cory (Nicole) Haese, Chris (Joy) Haese, Craig (Katie) Haese, Holly (Bobby) Lewis, Dawn Thomas, Angela (Ryan) Sherman, Jacob (Kate) Thomas, Michelle (Jim) Bruvold, Theresa Suardini, Alex Haese, Andrew Haese, Juliana (Keith) Lambie, Sarai Haese, Aaron Meulemans, Tyler (Julie) Meulemans; 28 great-grandchildren; brother-in-law, Donald (Jean) Haese, Appleton; numerous nieces and nephews.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Al on November 15, 1995; son-in-law, Rick Thomas; grandson Louis Haese; sisters and brothers, Ethel Bos, Leona Hockers, Evelyn Geurts, Mabel Seifert, Lucy Carufel, Earl Hockers.
Family and friends may visit at St. Clare Catholic Church - St. Paul Site, 437 Main St., Wrightstown, from 2:00pm until 5:15pm on Monday, October 16, 2017. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated for Helen at 5:30pm with Rev. Brian Wideman officiating. Interment in St. Patrick Catholic Cemetery, Askeaton. Online condolences may be expressed at www.cotterfuneralhome.com. Cotter Funeral Home of Wrightstown is assisting the family.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from Oct. 14 to Oct. 16, 2017.
M, b. circa 1760
- Birth: Gerhard Croell was born circa 1760.
F, b. circa 1760
- Birth: Johanna Bruns was born circa 1760.
Maria Adeleida Tellman
F, b. January 17, 1799
- Anna Croell (b. September 29, 1824)
- Maria Catharina Kroell (b. November 1825)
- Theodor Croll (b. February 3, 1828)
- John Croell (b. May 31, 1830, d. April 29, 1887)
- Gerhard Kroell (b. October 1832)
- Helena Croell (b. July 18, 1834)
- Albert Croell (b. January 10, 1838)
- Helena Croell (b. May 17, 1840, d. November 20, 1881)
- Henry Croell (b. July 4, 1843, d. November 12, 1902)
- Birth: Maria Adeleida Tellman was born on January 17, 1799 in Raesfeld, Borken, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Wilhelmus Croell were married on June 2, 1824 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
Johan Heinrich Tellman
M, b. circa 1700
- Birth: Johan Heinrich Tellman was born circa 1700.
- Marriage: He and Maria Catharina Kemming were married on July 6, 1730 in Raesfeld, Borken, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
Maria Catharina Kemming
F, b. circa 1700
- Birth: Maria Catharina Kemming was born circa 1700.
- Marriage: She and Johan Heinrich Tellman were married on July 6, 1730 in Raesfeld, Borken, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
F, b. September 29, 1824
- Birth: Anna Croell was born on September 29, 1824 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
Maria Catharina Kroell
F, b. November 1825
- Birth: Maria Catharina Kroell was born in November 1825 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
M, b. February 3, 1828
- Birth: Theodor Croll was born on February 3, 1828 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Gesthuysen were married on May 20, 1862 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
Anna Maria Gesthuysen
F, b. March 1840, d. April 24, 1943
- Birth: Anna Maria Gesthuysen was born in March 1840.
- Marriage: She and Theodor Croll were married on May 20, 1862 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
- Death: Anna Maria Gesthuysen died on April 24, 1943, at age 103, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 1832
- Birth: Gerhard Kroell was born in October 1832 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
F, b. July 18, 1834
- Birth: Helena Croell was born on July 18, 1834 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.
M, b. January 10, 1838
- Birth: Albert Croell was born on January 10, 1838 in Veen, Rheinland, Germany.