M, b. circa 1615, d. May 14, 1691
- Birth: Nathaniel Colburn was born circa 1615 in Dedham, Norfolk Co, Massachusetts.
- Marriage: He and Priscilla Clark were married on July 25, 1639 in Dedham, Norfolk Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: Nathaniel Colburn died on May 14, 1691 in Dedham, Norfolk Co, Massachusetts.
F, b. circa 1613, d. August 12, 1692
- Birth: Priscilla Clark was born circa 1613 in Dedham, Norfolk Co, Massachusetts.
- Marriage: She and Nathaniel Colburn were married on July 25, 1639 in Dedham, Norfolk Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: Priscilla Clark died on August 12, 1692.
M, b. circa 1570, d. February 2, 1637
- Birth: Rowland Clark was born circa 1570 in Bedford, Bedfordshire, England.
- Death: He died on February 2, 1637 in Dedham, Norfolk Co, Massachusetts.
F, b. circa 1574, d. May 22, 1642
- Birth: Mary Hobart was born circa 1574 in Barnham, Suffolk, England.
- Death: She died on May 22, 1642 in Dedham, Norfolk Co, Massachusetts.
M, b. 1625, d. April 4, 1680
- Birth: Henry Leland was born in 1625 in England.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Babcock were married in 1652.
- Death: Henry Leland died on April 4, 1680, at age ~55, in Sherborn, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
F, b. 1623, d. 1705
- Birth: Margaret Babcock was born in 1623 in England.
- Marriage: She and Henry Leland were married in 1652.
- Death: Margaret Babcock died in 1705, at age ~82, in Sherborn, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
M, b. 1580, d. 1655
- Birth: Hopestill Leland was born in 1580 in Yorkshire, England.
- Death: He died in 1655, at age ~75, in Medfield, Norfolk Co, Massachusetts.
F, b. circa 1601
- Birth: Elgin Hatherly was born circa 1601 in England.
M, b. circa 1586
- Birth: David Babcock was born circa 1586 in Essex, England.
M, b. circa 1675
- Birth: Zuriel Hale was born circa 1675.
F, b. circa 1675
- Birth: Susannah was born circa 1675.
M, b. 1861, d. June 8, 1893
- Birth: Henry Sensenbrenner was born in 1861 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 8, 1893, at age ~32, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: He died while at work at Landgraf Hotel in Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 1863, d. 1935
- Birth: Eva Wickert was born in December 1863.
- Death: She died in 1935, at age ~72.
Earl John Mauthe
M, b. October 15, 1895, d. September 16, 1972
- Birth: Earl John Mauthe was born on October 15, 1895 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 16, 1972, at age 76.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 1870, d. October 30, 1956
- Birth: Anton Mauthe was born in July 1870.
- Death: He died on October 30, 1956, at age 86, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1873
- Birth: Regina Unknown was born circa 1873.
Eileen Mae Christophersen
F, b. March 10, 1923, d. June 18, 2012
- Birth: Eileen Mae Christophersen was born on March 10, 1923 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 18, 2012, at age 89.
- Note: Eileen Mae Griesbach was received into the arms of Christ on Monday, June 18, 2012. She was born in Green Bay on March 10, 1923, daughter of the late George and Ilo (Cornell) Christophersen. She grew up in Washington Island and Seymour, Wisconsin, graduating from Seymour High School where she was the drum majorette. While working at Kimberly Clark Corporation, Eileen met and married Cyril Griesbach. Together they raised three children. During this time, Eileen taught sewing at the Appleton Vocational School. After the children had grown, she returned to school and became a radiology business manager. She managed clinics in Appleton, Battle Creek, Michigan, and Toledo, Ohio. Eileen retired at the age of 70, and then gave of her time to community service. She was a longtime member of the Radiology Business Manager's Association (RBMA). She also enjoyed entertaining, 1950's style cocktail parties, golf, bowling, bridge, sewing, knitting, and crocheting. Many friends have been given her hand-made baby layettes, afghans, or Christmas stockings.
Eileen is survived by three children: Cyril (Carol) Griesbach, Jean (Jim) Davidian, and Lynn (Rick) Jansen; four grandchildren: Nicholas (Dixie) Griesbach, Kelly (Scott) Sfreddo, Cerny and Kyla Jansen; and three great-grandchildren: Nathaniel, Jason, and Janelle Sfreddo. Eileen was preceded in death by her parents and brothers Eldon and Donald.
A memorial service for Eileen will be held at 3:00 PM on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at the Wichmann Funeral Home, 537 N. Superior Street in Appleton. Friends are invited to visit with the family on Tuesday afternoon from 2:00 PM until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers, the family has suggested that donations be made to Eileen's favorite charity, the Salvation Army. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Cyril Bruce Griesbach