Mary Margaret McMahon
Lorraine A VanNoie
F, b. July 23, 1918, d. June 16, 2012
- Birth: Lorraine A VanNoie was born on July 23, 1918 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Roland Mommaerts were married on October 15, 1938 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lorraine A VanNoie died on June 16, 2012, at age 93.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lorraine A. Mommaerts, 93, De Pere, died Saturday, June 16, 2012, at a local nursing home. She was born July 23, 1918, in De Pere, to Henry and Mary (VanLorynen) Van Noie. She graduated from Nicolet High School. On Oct. 15, 1938, Lorraine married Roland Mommaerts at St. Joseph Catholic Church in West De Pere. She was a longtime member of St. Francis Xavier Parish in De Pere. Lorraine had been active in the Right to Life movement and had a strong devotion to praying the Rosary. She also loved to knit.
Survivors include two children and their spouses, Bonnie and Hugh Heimerl, Greenleaf; Gary and Mary Mommaerts, Greenleaf; 10 grandchildren, Tina (Tom) Ackerman, Bob (Laura) Heimerl, Tim (Karen) Heimerl, Beth (Mike) VanRossum, Lisa (Jim) Guns, Jeff (Kris) Mommaerts, Lori Mommaerts, Mark (Maureen) Mommaerts, Katie Mommaerts, Dan Mommaerts; 17 great-grandchildren; two sisters, Alice (Al) Brunette, Margaret Lasee; many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Roland; a grandson, Tommy Mommaerts; a brother, John Van Noie; three sisters, Caroline, Dorothy, Elizabeth; and an infant brother, Raymond.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday. The Rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. Wednesday. Friends may also call at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, 220 S. Michigan St., De Pere, from 10 to 11 a.m. Thursday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the church with the Rev. Patrick Beno officiating. Entombment will be in Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The Mommaerts family wishes to express their gratitude to the staff of Rennes Health Care Center for their care of Lorraine during her stay.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from June 17 to June 19, 2012.
M, b. June 2, 1918, d. September 28, 1989
- Birth: Roland Mommaerts was born on June 2, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Lorraine A VanNoie were married on October 15, 1938 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Roland Mommaerts died on September 28, 1989, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 12, 1939, d. June 3, 2014
- Birth: Bonnie Mommaerts was born on April 12, 1939.
- Marriage: She and Hugh H Heimerl were married on June 27, 1959 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Bonnie Mommaerts died on June 3, 2014, at age 75.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Greenleaf, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bonnie J. Heimerl, 75 of Greenleaf passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday afternoon June 3, 2014. She was born April 12, 1939 to the late Roland and Lorraine (Van Noie) Mommaerts. On June 27, 1959 she married Hugh Heimerl at St. Agnes Catholic Church in Green Bay. Bonnie was an active member of St. Clare Parish in Greenleaf, where she had volunteered as a food server for funerals, a library aid, and a member of the Altar Society. She had also volunteered on voting day at the town hall. Bonnie had worked at Dicks Family Food in Wrightstown, as well as the D&G in Greenleaf. She also enjoyed reading and collecting bells. Bonnie was a devoted wife, mother, and grandmother whose family always came first.
Bonnie is survived by her husband Hugh, her children; Tina (Tom) Ackerman, Robert (Laura) Heimerl, Tim (Karen) Heimerl, Beth (Mike) Van Rossum, Lisa (Jim) Guns, as well as her grandchildren; Sarah (Mike), Ali, Michelle, Courtney (Michael), Drew, Bobby, Tyler (Alysha), Nick, Taylor, Evan, and Logan. Bonnie's great-grandchildren; Logan, Brianna, Levi, and baby that is due in September also survive. She is also survived by her brother Gary (Mary) Mommaerts, Hugh's family; 5 sister in laws, Ann (Donald) Ley, Jane Pennings, Betty Heimerl, Phyllis Heimerl, and Donna Heimerl, as well as her Godchildren, Mary, Lori, Sarah, and Ali, and numerous nieces and nephews.
Bonnie was preceded in death by her brothers in law; Harvey Heimerl, Earl Heimerl, Eugene Heimerl, Marvin Pennings, and her nephew Tommy Mommaerts.
Friends may call at the RYAN FUNERAL Home 305 N. Tenth Street De Pere after 4pm on Friday June 6, 2014, with a parish prayer service at 7:30pm to bring the evening to a close. Visitation will continue after 9am Saturday at St. Clare Catholic Church in Greenleaf, until the Mass of Christian Burial at 10:30am with Fr. Dennis Bergsbaken officiating and Deacon Ken Kabat assisting. Burial to follow in the parish cemetery. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family.
Hugh H Heimerl
M, b. April 14, 1933, d. October 8, 2017
- Birth: Hugh H Heimerl was born on April 14, 1933.
- Marriage: He and Bonnie Mommaerts were married on June 27, 1959 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Hugh H Heimerl died on October 8, 2017, at age 84.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Greenleaf, Wisconsin.
- Note: Hugh H. Heimerl, 84, De Pere, formerly of Greenleaf, passed away peacefully on Sunday morning October 8, 2017. He was born April 14, 1933 to the late Antone and Erma (Hockers) Heimerl. On June 27, 1959 he married Bonnie Mommaerts at St. Agnes Catholic Church in Green Bay. Hugh was a lifelong farmer who loved the outdoors, whether fishing, or hunting. Hugh enjoyed bowling and a good game of cards. He was also a past volunteer Greenleaf firefighter, lifelong member of St. Clare, Greenleaf Catholic Church and choir member. It was time he spent with his wife, children and grandchildren that meant the most to him.
He is survived by his children, Tina (Tom) Ackerman, Tim (Karen) Heimerl, Beth (Mike) Van Rossum, Lisa (Jim) Guns, daughter-in-law Laura Heimerl, as well as his grandchildren, Sarah (Mike), Ali (special friend Robert), Michelle (special friend Kyler), Courtney (Michael), Drew, Junior, Tyler (Alysha), Nick, Taylor, Evan, and Logan. Hugh's great grandchildren, Logan, Brianna, Levi, Simon, Andrew, Lincoln, and Margaret. His sisters, Ann Ley, and Jane Pennings, as well as brother-in-law Gary (Mary) Mommaerts, and sisters-in-law, Betty Heimerl, Phyllis (special friend Don) Heimerl, Donna (Jerry) Heimerl, and numerous nieces, nephews, and godchildren survive him.
Hugh was preceded in death by his wife Bonnie, his son Bob, siblings Harvey Heimerl, Earl (Dorothy) Heimerl, Eugene Heimerl, brothers-in-law Marv Pennings, and Donnie Ley. His nephews, Tommy Mommaerts, Scott Heimerl, Mike Heimerl, and niece, Debbie Van Beaver also preceded him in death.
Friends may call at Ryan Funeral Home 305 N. Tenth Street De Pere after 3:30PM (TODAY) Tuesday October 10, 2017. A parish prayer service will take place at 7:30PM to bring the evening to a close. Visitation will continue after 9:00AM Wednesday at St. Clare Catholic Church- Greenleaf site, until the Mass of Christian Burial at 10:30AM. Burial will follow in the parish cemetery.
Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family.
Special thanks to Rennes and Heartland Hospice for all of their care and concern.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Oct. 9 to Oct. 10, 2017.
Christina Marie Heimerl
Timothy J Heimerl
Lisa Anne Heimerl
Jeanie A Fromfeld
F, b. August 19, 1959, d. August 21, 2014
- Birth: Jeanie A Fromfeld was born on August 19, 1959 in Merrill, Lincoln Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on January 9, 1982 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 21, 2014, at age 55.
- Note: Jeanie A. Mommaerts, age 55, of De Pere, passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, August 21, 2014. She was born on August 19, 1959 in Merrill, Wisconsin to Fred and Nathalie (Wirtz) Fromfeld. Jeannie married the love of her life, Mark Mommaerts on January 9, 1982 in Green Bay. Together they were blessed with two daughters, Angela and Amanda.
Jeanie loved being outdoors, some of her favorite activities to do where snowmobiling, pontoon rides and especially riding her motorcycle. Above all she cherished time with her family, especially her grandchildren.
She is survived by her loving husband of 32 years, Mark; her two daughters, Angela (Adam) Romenesko and Amanda (Nic) Hetcher; four grandchildren, Kayden, Trenton, Gavin and Carsten; her parents, Fred and Nathalie Fromfeld; her brother, Fred Fromfeld; four sisters, Deb (Randy) Olson, Sue (Brian) Mommaerts, Linda Fromfeld and Judy Fromfeld; her father-in-law, Gary Mommaerts, two sisters-in-law, Karen (Mike) DeGroot and Tina (Dan) Crevier; four brothers-in-law, Howard (Linda) Mommaerts, Brian (Sue) Mommaerts, Chris Mommaerts and Bruce (Wendy) Mommaerts. Jeanie is further survived by family friend, John Falkowski and many other nieces, nephews and friends.
Jeanie was preceded in death by her mother-in-law, Alice Mommaerts.
Visitation for Jeanie will be held on Monday, August 25, 2014 from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm at Lyndahl Funeral Home, 1350 Lombardi Avenue, Green Bay, Wisconsin. Visitation will continue on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at Seventh Day Adventist Church, 1414 Shawno Avenue, Green Bay, Wisconsin from 12:00 pm until the time of the Funeral Service at 1:00 pm With the Rev. Bill Ochs officiating. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Jeanie's name. Online condolences maybe expressed at www.lyndahl.com.
Margaret C VanNoie
F, b. September 2, 1935, d. October 4, 2016
- Birth: Margaret C VanNoie was born on September 2, 1935.
- Marriage: She and Bernard L Lasee were married on June 19, 1954 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaret C VanNoie died on October 4, 2016, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Margaret "Monnie" C. Lasee, 81, Town of Rockland, passed away Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at a local nursing home. She was born September 2, 1935 to the late Henry and Mary (VanLorynen) Van Noie. On June 19, 1954, she married Bernard Lasee at Old St. Joseph Church, De Pere.
Margaret farmed side-by-side with her husband Bernard and son Brian until her retirement from barn duties. She then took post as the eyes and ears of the operation from her golf cart and kitchen window. Anytime someone came up the driveway to the farm, she was there to hear a story, share a laugh, or at a minimum a wave out the kitchen window. If she missed one of those opportunities, she would always reach for her cell phone, readily at hand, to be in on all the activities.
She always enjoyed gazing out the kitchen window to watch the seasons change, the birds and squirrels play, or the deer and turkeys sneaking into granddaughter Nicole's garden. Margaret also spent her quiet time enjoying coloring, doodling and word search puzzles or catching up with friends on the phone. Margaret was a longtime member of St. Francis Xavier in De Pere.
Margaret is survived by her son, Brian (Bonnie) Lasee; granddaughter, Nicole Lasee (fiancé David Williams); one sister, Alice; as well as many nieces and nephews.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Bernard; a brother John Van Noie, four sisters, Caroline, Dorothy, Elizabeth and Lorraine; and an infant brother, Raymond.
Family and friends may call after 9:00 AM on Monday, October 10, 2016 at St. Francis Xavier Parish, 220 S. Michigan St., De Pere, until the time of Mass. Mass of Christian Burial will take place at 11:00 AM with Father Richard Getchel officiating. Burial will be in Mount Olivet Cemetery, De Pere.
Ryan Funeral Home, De Pere, is assisting. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Lasee family.
Our family would like to extend a thank you to the staff at Ledge View Nursing Center for the compassionate care they gave Margaret during her stay.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Oct. 6 to Oct. 9, 2016.
M, b. 1880
- Birth: Carnelia Hinkmans was born in 1880.
M, b. 1900
- Birth: Elmer Hinkmans was born in 1900.
F, b. 1900
- Birth: Genevieve Hinkmans was born in 1900.