M, b. March 22, 1931, d. March 3, 1980
- Birth: Bernard Fonder was born on March 22, 1931.
- Death: He died on March 3, 1980, at age 48.
M, b. July 28, 1929, d. June 13, 2012
- Birth: Kenneth Rohe was born on July 28, 1929.
- Marriage: He and Edith V Hester were married on October 5, 1952.
- Death: Kenneth Rohe died on June 13, 2012, at age 82, in Garfield, Bonton Co, Arkansas.
- Note: Kenneth Rohe finished his journey in this life on June 13, 2012, in Garfield, AR. He was born on July 28, 1929 in Menasha, WI to the late Cyril and Linda (Glawe) Rohe. On October 5th, 1952, he married the former Edith "Val" Hester; they would have celebrated their 60th anniversary this year. She preceded him in death on March 26, 2012. He was a proud member of the U.S. Air Force, serving for over 26 years, as well as nine years in the U.S. Post Office, and was the father of three lovely children. They were stationed in several states throughout the USA. Ken was an avid outdoorsman. He loved hunting, fishing, and camping with his family. He loved bowling, playing cards with his family, and game shows.
Ken retired from the Air Force in 1973 and moved to Green Bay.
He will be deeply missed by his children, grandchildren, family, friends and all who knew him.
He left behind his son, Donald, Garfield, AR.; two daughters, Janet Rohe, Garfield, AR and Debbie (Randy) Alberts, Sturgeon Bay, WI; six grandchildren, Rebecca Roberson, Sturgeon Bay, WI, Jerad Rohe, Green Bay, WI, Cory Felten, FL, Jeffery Felten, FL, Justin Rohe, Suring, WI and Savannah Alberts. Ken is further survived by several step grandchildren and great grandchildren., a sister, Shirley (William) Naylor, Spokane, WA and June "Tootie" Klienhans, Oshkosh, WI; a brother, Robert (Shirley) Rohe, Mountain, WI, a sister in law, Lubelle Hester, Fargo, GA; A sister in law, Maureen Fourakre, Atlanta, GA as well as numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, his wife, brothers and sisters in law, Eston and (Lucelle) Hester, Nolan and (Maxine) Hester, Fernell Hester, Lothell (JW) Smith, and Riley Fourakre several nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be held 3 to 6p.m. on Thursday, June 21, 2012, at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N Tenth St., De Pere, WI with a prayer service and full military honors at 5p.m. Online condolences may be expressed to Ken's family at www.ryanfh.com
Entombment will be at the Shrine of Good Shepherd Mausoleum in the Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, WI.
In Lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established at the funeral home in Ken's name.
Edith V Hester
F, b. August 29, 1937, d. March 26, 2012
- Birth: Edith V Hester was born on August 29, 1937.
- Marriage: She and Kenneth Rohe were married on October 5, 1952.
- Death: Edith V Hester died on March 26, 2012, at age 74.
Shirley Rose Rohe
F, b. June 25, 1932, d. April 19, 2013
- Birth: Shirley Rose Rohe was born on June 25, 1932.
- Death: She died on April 19, 2013, at age 80, in Spokane, Spokane Co, Washington.
- Note: NAYLOR, Shirley Rose (Rohe) (Age 80) Beloved wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and friend, Shirley passed away April 19, 2013 at the Spokane Veterans Home after a long battle with Muscular Dystrophy. She grew up in rural Mountain, Wisconsin and graduated from Appleton High School in 1950. Shortly afterwards, she enlisted in the US Air Force continuing her education at the USAF Electronics School and graduating as a Radar Technician, and in the process she became one of the first women to do so. Her desire to learn also followed her later in life by obtaining degrees at both Highline Community College in Midway, WA, and Central Washington University in Ellensburg, WA. It was in the Air Force that Shirley met her husband, William Naylor, with whom she spent nearly 62 years happily alongside him in matrimony. After living in various portions of the country early in their marriage, they eventually settled in Federal Way, WA, where Shirley raised a family of four children. Besides being a wonderful mother and excellent student, Shirley also exhibited incredible talent in painting, quilting and other related crafts. Even staying as busy as we remember her to be, she enjoyed the time spent with her children and anyone else that was fortunate to walk into her life. Shirley also blessed everyone with her beautiful sense of humor, affection for animals, and her unmatched sense of love and tenderness. Shirley is survived by her husband, William Naylor and son, Michael, both of Spokane Valley, WA; son, Christopher of Ashburn, VA; daughter, Patricia Schuster of Puyallup, WA; brother, Robert Rohe of Mountain, WI; sister, June Kleinhans of Oshkosh, WI; as well as six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; and our furry friends who will all miss Shirley more than words can convey. Shirley was preceded in death by her parents, Cyril and Linda Rohe; brother, Kenneth Rohe; and her eldest daughter, Susan Phipps. Memorial donations may be made to the Muscular Dystrophy Association or Spokane Veterans Home. Community Cremation and Funeral Spokane Valley 13127 E. Sprague, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 509-926-2020 www.CommunityCremationandFuneral.com
Published in Spokesman-Review on April 28, 2013.
M, b. March 12, 1811, d. February 11, 1881
- Birth: Joseph Lehrer was born on March 12, 1811 in Austria.
- Marriage: He and Josephine Winkesheffer were married in 1830.
- Death: Joseph Lehrer died on February 11, 1881, at age 69, in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 23, 1812, d. December 27, 1888
- Birth: Josephine Winkesheffer was born on March 23, 1812 in Austria.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Lehrer were married in 1830.
- Death: Josephine Winkesheffer died on December 27, 1888, at age 76, in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Anna Maria Becher
F, b. August 17, 1833, d. July 21, 1894
Family: Richard Lehrer (b. May 7, 1836, d. May 10, 1922)
- Josephine Lehrer (b. April 4, 1869)
- Reinhold Lehrer (b. September 16, 1870, d. November 25, 1945)
- Seigfried Lehrer (b. December 10, 1871, d. December 19, 1956)
- Anton Lehrer (b. January 17, 1875, d. February 25, 1950)
- Casper Lehrer (b. January 17, 1875, d. January 17, 1875)
- Birth: Anna Maria Becher was born on August 17, 1833 in Austria.
- Marriage: She and Richard Lehrer were married on June 6, 1868 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna Maria Becher died on July 21, 1894, at age 60, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 4, 1869
- Birth: Josephine Lehrer was born on April 4, 1869.
M, b. circa 1869
- Birth: Charles Kische was born circa 1869.
F, b. circa 1871
- Birth: Rosa Bauer was born circa 1871.
- Marriage: She and Seigfried Lehrer were married on June 26, 1900 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 17, 1875, d. January 17, 1875
- Birth: Casper Lehrer was born on January 17, 1875 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 17, 1875, at age 0, in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Laura Lou Wuyts