M, b. May 11, 1847
- Birth: Peter Gloudemans was born on May 11, 1847 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Tickler were married on May 4, 1875 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Peter Gloudemans and Ludovica Lochman were married on May 3, 1879 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Immigration: Peter Gloudemans immigrated to Tuskina in 1850 Line 163.
David W Dalke
M, b. July 28, 1957, d. May 25, 2012
- Birth: David W Dalke was born on July 28, 1957.
- Marriage: He was married on October 2, 1981.
- Death: He died on May 25, 2012, at age 54.
- Note: David W. Dalke, age 54, of Freedom, passed away Friday, May 25, 2012 at his home after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born July 28, 1957 son of the late Marvin Dalke and Lois (Limberg) Dalke. On October 2, 1981 he was united in marriage to Nancy Bruhn.
David was a 1976 graduate of Seymour High School. He entered the U.S. Marines for 4 years. Dave graduated from Fox Valley Tech in Police Science and was an officer for the Grand Chute Police Dept. for 27 years until his retirement. He was an avid sportsman, enjoying hunting, fishing, time spent at his cabin, golfing and most importantly his family.
He was a member of St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran Church, Appleton where he was a past Elder. Also was a member of Northwest Turkey Assoc. NRA and NAHC.
Survivors include his wife Nancy; daughter Deanna (fiancée Tim Arndt), Freedom; son Joshua Dalke, Baileys Harbor; mother Lois Dalke, Seymour; brothers: Mark (Patricia) Dalke, Suamico; LaMont (Sarah) Dalke, Appleton; a sister Daun VanDen Heuvel, Freedom; father-in-law and mother-in-law Gordon and Gladys Bruhn, Freedom; sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law: Nancy Bruhn, Sharon Martzahl, Sandy (Frank) Petit, Luann (Joe) Van Thull; nieces, nephews and other relatives
He was preceded in death by his father Marvin; brother-in-law Gordon Bruhn
Friends may call on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 from 4-8 p.m. at St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran Church, N2749 French Rd., Appleton and on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran Church, Appleton from 9:30 a.m. until services at 11:00 a.m. with Pastor Tim Glende officiating. Military Rites to follow at church. Inurnment in the Community Lutheran Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
A special thank you to Daun, Angela, Mark and Monty for all your special care. And also to ThedaCare at Home, nurses at AMC and Dr. Gunther and his nurses for all your care and concern.
- Graduation: He graduated from Seymour High School in 1976.
Marvin H Dalke
M, b. March 5, 1930, d. September 11, 2008
- Birth: Marvin H Dalke was born on March 5, 1930 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 11, 2008, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Seymour City Cemetery, Seymour, Wisconsin.
LaMont Allen Dalke
M, b. June 21, 1954, d. February 22, 2003
- Birth: Gordon Bruhn was born on June 21, 1954 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 22, 2003, at age 48.
- Burial: He was buried in Community Lutheran Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Family: Gordon Bruhn (b. June 21, 1954, d. February 22, 2003)
Roger Clark Green
M, b. November 16, 1920, d. July 7, 1993
- Birth: Roger Clark Green was born on November 16, 1920 in Vermont.
- Marriage: He and Angela Rose Marx were married on November 26, 1942.
- Death: Roger Clark Green died on July 7, 1993, at age 72.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Angela Rose Marx
F, b. January 13, 1922, d. May 24, 2012
- Birth: Angela Rose Marx was born on January 13, 1922.
- Marriage: She and Roger Clark Green were married on November 26, 1942.
- Death: Angela Rose Marx died on May 24, 2012, at age 90.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Angela "Angie" Rose Green (Marx), 90, of Appleton, passed away Thursday, May 24, 2012 at Cherry Meadows Hospice. She was born in Marshfield, Wis. on Jan. 13, 1922 to the late John and Theresa (Leinwander) Marx. On Nov. 26, 1942, she married Roger C. Green, and they enjoyed 50 years together until his death in 1993. She was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother, sister and friend.
Angie was a past president of VFW Auxiliary 2778, a member of the National Catholic Society of Foresters, American Legion Auxiliary Post 38, Cooties Auxiliary and St. Pius X Catholic Church, where she had been a member for 48 years. She enjoyed spending time bowling, bicycling, playing cards, embroidering, cheering on the Green Bay Packers, singing, traveling, storytelling and attending her grandchildren's activities. She never missed a birthday or an anniversary and was always there to lend a hand.
Angie is survived by 10 children: Gerri (David) Ayers, Ronald (Mary Ellen) Green, Roger "Skipp" (Judy) Green Jr., Ginny (James) McGhee, Norb (Tanisha) Green, Angie (John) Coenen, Marilyn (Mark) Lichon, Rita (Russ Fagerstrom) Couillard, Alice (Mark) Bishop and Kristina (Rodney) Watkins; daughter-in-law Nancy Daniel-Green; son-in-law, Larry Lichterman; 31 grandchildren: Kevin Vogel, Kim (Perry) Lichon, Kelly (Glenn) Walters, Kathy (Tre' Coleman) Merrick, Kerry (Charles) Wilm, Ellen (Brian) Wittwer, Katie (Chris) Dudley, Molly (Jerome) Trom, Abbey Daniel-Green, Sarah (Aaron) Timm, Roger (Samantha Stevens) Green III, Heather (Chris) Delaney, Casey McGhee, Christopher (Mary) Carlson, Jessa Green, Anna Coenen, Bekka Coenen, Leah Coenen, Emma Coenen, Lynn Lichterman, Ted Lichterman, Steven Lichon, Spencer Lichon, Sawyer Lichon, Amanda Couillard (Grant Schumann), Andrew Couillard, Dale Bishop, Abigail Bishop, Courtney Watkins and Isaiah Watkins; 20 great-grandchildren: Jeremy (Tiffinie) Vogel, Alex Lichon, Robin Lichon, Justin Walters, Tyler Walters, Grant Walters, Kaelyn Merrick, Jayson Coleman, Megan Wittwer, Lauren Wittwer, Madison Dudley, Dylan Dudley, Alden Timm, Silas Timm, Roger Green IV, Beatrice Green, Amber Delaney, Austin Delaney and Autumn Delaney; great-great-grandchild, Ashley Vogel; brother John Marx; niece Colette Patton, brother-in-law Clark (Hazel) Green; and sisters-in-law Mary Green and Margaret Green.
Angie was preceded in death by a son, Tom Daniel-Green, a daughter, Betty Lichterman, and a grandson, Ned Green.
Friends may visit the family at Brettschneider-Trettin-Nickel Funeral Chapel, 606 N. Oneida St., Thursday, May 31 from 4 to 8 p.m. Praying of the Rosary will be held at 4 p.m., and the VFW service will be held at 6:30 p.m. Friends may also visit Friday, June 1 at St. Pius X Catholic Church, 500 W. Marquette St., from 10 a.m. until the time of the Resurrection Mass at 11 a.m. Entombment will be held at Highland Memorial Park.
A memorial fund has been established in lieu of flowers.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the wonderful staff at Cherry Meadows Hospice.
"God made a wonderful mother, a mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine, and molded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars, in her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother, and He gave that dear mother to me."
M, b. circa 1890
- Birth: John Marx was born circa 1890.