John Edward West
M, b. circa 1940, d. August 30, 1940
- Birth: John Edward West was born circa 1940 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 30, 1940.
Daniel E Arft
M, b. June 8, 1915, d. April 15, 1978
- Birth: Daniel E Arft was born on June 8, 1915.
- Death: He died on April 15, 1978, at age 62.
Daniel K Arft
M, b. August 23, 1943, d. May 2, 2012
- Birth: Daniel K Arft was born on August 23, 1943.
- Death: He died on May 2, 2012, at age 68.
- Note: Dan K. Arft, age 68, passed away on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, at home with his family at his side. On August 23, 1943, Dan Kent was born the son of Dan and Virginia (Wiegand) Arft Sr. Dan enlisted in the United States Air Force in 1962 and served until 1965. Dan was an Electrical Lineman Instructor at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College in Green Bay. Hunting and fishing were a few activities that Dan enjoyed doing outside. He also loved anything to do with golf. Dan liked many sports, especially watching the Packers and Badgers. He had a love for vintage cars, and was a fan of NASCAR.
Dan will be missed by his wife, Roxy; his sons: Dan "Kurt" (Ann) Arft, Todd (Jill) Arft, daughter, Danita Simons; his grandchildren: Karissa, Ethan and Wynter; his mother, Virginia Arft; a brother, David Arft and his children: Maggie and Michael; sister-in-law, Mary (Jim) Schlichting and their children: Jim and Michael; and his mother-in-law, Harriette Martens.
He was preceded in death by his daughter, Kimberli Arft; his father, Dan Arft Sr.; his aunt, Joanne Wiegand, and father-in-law, Ray Martens.
A Memorial Service for Dan will be held at 3:00 PM on Saturday, May 5, 2012, at Martens-Laemmrich Funeral Home, 312 Milwaukee Street, Menasha, with Chaplain Jordan Kuczwara officiating. A Memorial Gathering will be held from 1:00 PM until the time of the service at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be given in Dan's name to the American Cancer Society.
Sign the guest book and light a candle in memory of Dan at our website.
The family would like to extend a special thank you the staff of Theda Care at Home Hospice and Chaplain Jordan Kuczwara for the compassionate and loving care and support given to Dan and the family.
Daniel (Kurt) Arft