Timothy P Korth
Andrew E Korth
M, b. October 17, 1958, d. October 17, 1958
- Birth: Andrew E Korth was born on October 17, 1958 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 17, 1958, at age 0, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 6, 1944, d. March 18, 2012
- Birth: Anthony Schaefer was born on January 6, 1944 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 18, 2012, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Anthony Schaefer was born in Appleton on January 6, 1944, son of the late Ferdinand and Catherine (Van Thull) Schaefer, and passed away on March 18, 2012. Tony lived in Kimberly until the death of his father in 1949, then relocated to San Jose, California with his mother. He attended Bellarmine College Preparatory School and after graduation joined the United States Army. He served at Fort Benning, Georgia, and in Korea. Tony had a keen interest in fishing and hunting, and had an extensive knowledge of firearms, knowledge he used in the Army as a weapons repair specialist. Tony attended Humboldt State University, and received a degree in Wildlife Management. Later he traveled the western states for many years, inspecting natural gas transmission lines. His last assignment was in Seattle, Washington, where he settled. He also lived in Snohomish, Washington to be near to his mother, Catherine.
Catherine (Van Thull) Schaefer, age 99, passed away in Texas on Sunday, April 29, 2012. Catherine was born in Kimberly on November 12, 1912, daughter of the late Anton and Marie (De Leeuw) Van Thull. On October 10, 1942, she married Ferdinand Schaefer. Their marriage was blessed with the birth of a son, Anthony. Ferdy preceded her in death in 1949, and Tony passed in March of 2012. In 1957, Catherine married Cecil Schaefer, who has also preceded her in death.
Catherine is survived by two sisters: St. Therese Van Thull, O.P. of Racine and Sr. Virgine Van Thull, O.S.F. of Manitowoc; three sisters-in-law: Carol Van Thull of Combined Locks, Dorothy Van Thull of West Allis, and Mary Schaefer of Kaukauna. There are also ten grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren, as well as many other relatives and friends. Catherine also leaves behind Cecil's son: Richard (Barbara) Schaefer of Centerville, Alabama; and a daughter-in-law: Georgia "Marlene" Schaefer of Texas. There is also a surviving brother-in-law: Charles Van Eyck. Catherine was preceded in death by brothers Arnold, Robert, Charles, Joseph, and Thomas (Patricia) Van Thull; sisters Christine (Clarence) Niesen and Elizabeth (Pat Clancy) (Francis Van Lanen) Van Lanen; sisters-in-law Theresa Van Eyck and Virginia (Lawrence) Schmitz; and Cecil's son: Russell Schaefer.
Catherine and her son Tony will be remembered in a funeral liturgy on Saturday morning, May 5, 2012 at 10:30 AM at HOLY SPIRIT PARISH, W2796 County Road KK in Darboy, with Fr. David Beaudry officiating. Interment will follow at Holy Name Cemetery in Kimberly. Friends may call at the church on Saturday morning from 9:30 AM until the time of the mass.
Hans Joseph Ecker
Scott Richard Ecker
F, b. May 3, 1918, d. March 17, 2013
- Birth: Irene Ecker was born on May 3, 1918 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clark (Bill) Straus were married on May 1, 1943.
- Death: Irene Ecker died on March 17, 2013, at age 94.
- Note: Irene M. Straus, 94 of De Pere passed away early Sunday morning March 17, 2013. She was born in Brillion Wisconsin on May 3, 1918 to the late John and Caroline Ecker. On May 1, 1943 she married Clark "Bill" Straus. Irene traveled extensively because of Bill's Coast Guard Officer Career. She especially enjoyed the years in Hawaii. Surviving Irene are her Husband Clark "Bill" Straus, her son James (Mary) Straus, as well as five grandchildren, and six great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her two children, Michael, and Susan, as well as her siblings, Ed, Norbert, Bernice, and Harold.
Friends and family are invited to gather at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church 220 S. Michigan Street in De Pere on Wednesday March 20, 2013 for a Memorial Mass at 10am. Fr. Judah Pigon MF will be officiating. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family. The RYAN FUNERAL HOME is assisting the family.
Clark (Bill) Straus
M, b. 1918
Family: Irene Ecker (b. May 3, 1918, d. March 17, 2013)
- Birth: Clark (Bill) Straus was born in 1918.
- Marriage: He and Irene Ecker were married on May 1, 1943.
M, b. May 16, 1914, d. May 29, 1989
- Birth: Edmund Ecker was born on May 16, 1914 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 29, 1989, at age 75, in Michigan.
M, b. March 29, 1916, d. March 14, 2003
- Birth: Norbert Ecker was born on March 29, 1916.
- Death: He died on March 14, 2003, at age 86.
F, b. March 7, 1920, d. March 14, 2003
- Birth: Bernice Ecker was born on March 7, 1920 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 14, 2003, at age 83, in Waukesha, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
Armella Elizabeth Reininger
F, b. April 7, 1921, d. April 30, 2012
- Birth: Armella Elizabeth Reininger was born on April 7, 1921 in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Arthur W Schmidt were married on October 31, 1942 in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Armella Elizabeth Reininger died on April 30, 2012, at age 91, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Armella "Toots" Schmidt, 91, Green Bay, died Monday morning, April 30, 2012, at a local care facility. Born on April 7, 1921, in New Holstein, she is the first born child of the late Albert and Anna (Schwabenlender) Reininger. Armella married Arthur W. Schmidt on October 31, 1942, at St. Mary's Church in Greenleaf. He preceded her in death on March 7, 2000. She was a member of Saints Peter and Paul Church. For Armella, her family and her faith were her life. She was a dedicated and loving wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. Over the years, Armella also found time to serve as a church and community volunteer. She will be remembered for her enjoyment of music, reading, cooking, and crocheting.
She is survived by nine children and their spouses, Dennis (RoseMarie) Schmidt of Green Bay, Judy (Tom) Kunesh of Stangelville, Delores Krouth of Green Bay, Illomay (Dennis) Laack of Plymouth, David A. Schmidt of Green Bay, Wendy Janosik of Lake Mills, Patricia (Ed) Delwiche of Oneida, Stuart (Cathy) Schmidt of Green Bay, and Steven (Patti) Schmidt of Green Bay; 21 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; siblings, Serena "Peggy" (Wally) Dzurick of Porterfield and Robert (Helen) Reininger of Rice Lake; sisters-in-law, Margie Reininger of Townsend, Jean Schmidt of Sherwood, Elaine (Warren) Giese of Sauk City, and Jill Schmidt of Colorado; Goddaughter, Joanie Sweere of Colorado. She is further survived by other relatives and friends.
Armella was further preceded in death by three sisters and their spouses, Mary Ann "Sissy" (Milton) Kasal, Rita (Berthold) Buboltz, and Rosella "Sally" (Francis) Noskey; one brother, Cyril Reininger; other sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law.
Visitation at MALCORE (East) Funeral Home, University Avenue at Baird Street, Friday, May 4, 2012, from 9am until the time of the funeral. Funeral Mass 11 am, Friday at Saints Peter and Paul Church, with Rev. Anthony V. Cirignani, OFM officiating. Entombment in the Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. Visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to send an online condolence to the family.
Armella's family extends a special thank you to Dr. Mark Villwock and his nursing staff, Unity Hospice, valued staff of Tender Hearts Assisted Living, and dedicated friend, Irena Walters.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from May 1 to May 2, 2012.
Arthur W Schmidt
M, b. December 14, 1918, d. March 7, 2000
- Birth: Arthur W Schmidt was born on December 14, 1918 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Armella Elizabeth Reininger were married on October 31, 1942 in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Arthur W Schmidt died on March 7, 2000, at age 81, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
James Anthony Hardy