F, b. May 2, 1884, d. April 15, 1979
- Birth: Minnie Swinkels was born on May 2, 1884.
- Death: She died on April 15, 1979, at age 94.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Richard C Rohm
M, b. October 13, 1936, d. April 29, 2012
- Birth: Richard C Rohm was born on October 13, 1936.
- Marriage: He was married on July 1, 2011.
- Death: He died on April 29, 2012, at age 75, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Richard "Bud" C. Rohm, 75, of Bonduel passed away Sunday, April 29, 2012 at Manor Care Nursing Home in Shawano. He was born October 13, 1936 son of the late Ted and Myrtle (Luedtke) Rohm. On July 1, 2011 he was united in marriage to Penny Kerkhoff.
Bud was a truck driver and an Outagamie Co. police officer for many years. He was a pony puller setting a pulling record last year at Menominee Nationals. He enjoyed hunting, especially coyote hunting with his buddies from Shiocton, coon hunting and deer hunting up north. He also enjoyed flying and camping with family.
Survivors include his wife, Penny; children: Miranda and Sara at home; Kim (Cindy) Gosz, Black Creek; Rick (Sally) Rohm, Black Creek; Tim (Kerri) Rohm, Black Creek; Robin (Dan) Look, Appleton; grandchildren: Kristi (Eric), Kacey (Kevin), Ashley (Chris), Ryan, David, Derrik, Tristyn, Jacob, Chandler; great-grandchildren: Peyton, Marissa, Eric, Conrad, Kaleb, Kolton, Mason and Isaac: sisters: Jeanette Kimball, Nancy (Fritz) Haase; brother, Jerry (Carolyn) Rohm; nieces and nephews
He is preceded in death by an infant daughter Sue; infant sister; a brother-in-law, Bob Kimball
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Friday, May 4, 2012 from 4-7 PM with services at 7 PM with Pastor Moira Finley officiating. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
A special thank you to the staff of Manor Care Nursing Home in Shawano for all your care and concern.
Joan A DeJardin
F, b. September 16, 1936, d. April 28, 2012
- Birth: Joan A DeJardin was born on September 16, 1936 in Sugar Bush, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 11, 1955 in Champion, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 28, 2012, at age 75, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Romuald, Joan A. (Mrs. Julian) Joan A. Romuald (Mrs. Julian), 75, of Champion died Saturday morning, April 28, 2012, at a Green Bay Hospital. She was born on September 16, 1936, in Sugar Bush, WI. to the late Clarence and Doris (Vandenhouten) DeJardin. Joan was a graduate of Luxemburg High School in 1954. On June 11, 1955 she married Julian J. Romuald at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Champion. Together they farmed for 56 years. Between the farm work, Joan and Julian traveled to most regions of the U.S. as well as England, Belgium, Germany and Austria. Most recently Julian and Joan were snow birds in Mesa, Arizona. Joan is best known for her many quilts. In recent years Joan has sewn quilts for each of her children, grandchildren and step-grandchildren. She was most proud of winning an award at a Mesa, AZ. Quilt Show. Joan has done extensive genealogy research into the Romuald, Vandenhouten, Denis and DeJardin families in Belgium, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Oregon. Her enjoyments included gardening, dancing, playing cards with friends and spending time at the cabin. Survivors include her husband of 56 years, Julian, and their six children, Fran (April) Romuald, MN, Donna (Steve) Bultman, Green Bay, Mike (Lori) Romuald, New Franken, Julie (Rick) LeFevre, Luxemburg, Bob (Mary) Romuald, Abrams, Dan (Michelle) Romuald, N.C, six grandchildren, Anna and Lizzy Romuald, Megan and Brad (Amy) Bultman, Claire and Loren LeFevre, three step-grandchildren, Erin (Joe) Stein, Shonda Pichette, Lindsey (Alex) Mertens, three step-great-grandchildren, Ethan and Josie Stein and Noah Mertens; three brothers and five sisters in law, Wayne (Judy) DeJardin, Green Bay, Denis (Bonnie) DeJardin, Amberg, Steve (Kathy) DeJardin, Sherwood, Marie DeJardin, Luxemburg, Paula DeJardin, Kewaunee; four sisters and four brothers in law, Betty (Roger) Schroeder, Judy Watzka, all of Green Bay, Sharon (Chuck) Bergner, Pulcifer, Mary (Gerald) Lorberblatt, Minocqua, Herbert Duescher, Kewaunee; one sister in law, Eunice Romuald, Luxemburg, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews further survive her. Joan was preceded in death by three brothers, Donald, Marvin and Cletus DeJardin, one sister, Bernice Duescher, five brothers in law and five sisters in law, Alex (Eva) Romuald, Catherine (Clem) Vincent, George Romuald, Mayme (Richard) Renier, Dora (Elmer) Zellner and Mary Romuald. Friends may call at the McMAHON FUNERAL HOME, LUXEMBURG, 3:00 to 8:00 pm on Tuesday May 01, 2012. Parish prayer service with Pastoral Associate Pat Ratajczak 7:30 pm on Tuesday. Visitation will continue between 9:15 to 10:15 am. Wednesday at St. Joseph Church, Champion. Funeral 10:30 am at the church with Rev. William O'Brien officiating. Burial in St. Joseph Cemetery, Champion. Online messages of sympathy and reflection may be sent to the family on the McMahon Funeral Home website: www.mcmahonfh.com. The Romuald Family wishes to extend a special note of Thanks to County Rescue Service and St. Vincent Hospital.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from April 29 to May 5, 2012.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Dawn K Blink
F, b. August 19, 1963, d. April 28, 2012
- Birth: Dawn K Blink was born on August 19, 1963 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 28, 2012, at age 48, in St Louis, St Louis Co, Missouri.
- Note: Dawn K. Groeschel, age 48, St. Louis, Missouri, formerly of New London, died on Saturday, April 28, 2012, in St. Louis, Missouri. Dawn was born on August 19, 1963, in New London daughter of Mainard and Merle (Thompson) Blink. Dawn was a volunteer for the Salvation Army in Oshkosh and then at the Salvation Army in St. Louis.
She is survived by two sons, Gary and Marcus; her siblings: Gerald (Bonnie) Blink, Hortonville; Charles (Linda) Blink, New London; Donald Blink, New London; Mainard Blink Jr., New London; Gordon Blink, Stevens Point; Janet Bergman, New London; JoAnn (Tom) Carelli, New London; Sharon Wesley, Tigerton; Jean (David) Doede, Waupaca; Joyce (Chuck) Draphel, Appleton; Debra (Pat) Doyle, Neenah and Cindy Lyons, Green Bay. She is further survived by numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She is preceded in death by her parents, a brother, Leon Bassette, 2 sisters, Rosemary Niemuth and Ruth Ann O'Bright and a great niece, Alexis O'Bright.
Funeral services for Dawn will be held on Saturday, May 5, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, (209 W. Cook St.), New London. Visitation will be held at the funeral home Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will be in the St. Lawrence Cemetery, Navarino.
In lieu of flowers memorials are preferred.