Agnes B Hokland
F, b. February 14, 1906, d. January 25, 1989
- Birth: Agnes B Hokland was born on February 14, 1906 in Michigan.
- Marriage: She and Lyle Chester Parmenter were married on January 10, 1929 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Agnes B Hokland died on January 25, 1989, at age 82, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Lambertus Francisci VanZochel
M, b. circa 1745
- Birth: Lambertus Francisci VanZochel was born circa 1745.
- Marriage: He and Maria Catharina Wilhelmi Moors were married on February 18, 1776 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Maria Catharina VanZoggel
F, b. March 31, 1809, d. April 29, 1845
- Birth: Maria Catharina VanZoggel was born on March 31, 1809 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Verhoeven were married on May 1, 1834 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Maria Catharina VanZoggel died on April 29, 1845, at age 36, in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1850, d. November 16, 1885
- Birth: Elisabeth Verhoeven was born circa 1850.
- Marriage: She and Petrus Bronts were married on January 24, 1874 in Schijndel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Elisabeth Verhoeven died on November 16, 1885.
M, b. November 2, 1809
- Birth: Johannes Verhoeven was born on November 2, 1809 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Catharina VanZoggel were married on May 1, 1834 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Hendrik Jan Verhoeven
M, b. circa 1775
- Birth: Hendrik Jan Verhoeven was born circa 1775 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Dries VanUden were married on May 18, 1806 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Wilhelmus Lammert VanZoggel
M, b. circa 1775, d. December 5, 1852
- Birth: Wilhelmus Lammert VanZoggel was born circa 1775.
- Death: He died on December 5, 1852 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Johanna Nicolai VanLangenhuijsen
F, b. circa 1775, d. April 22, 1844
- Birth: Johanna Nicolai VanLangenhuijsen was born circa 1775.
- Death: She died on April 22, 1844 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Robert E Klitzke
M, b. August 23, 1923, d. March 3, 1989
- Birth: Robert E Klitzke was born on August 23, 1923.
- Marriage: He and Joan H Foxgrover were married on February 14, 1946.
- Death: Robert E Klitzke died on March 3, 1989, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Joan H Foxgrover
F, b. July 29, 1922, d. April 14, 2012
- Birth: Joan H Foxgrover was born on July 29, 1922.
- Marriage: She and Robert E Klitzke were married on February 14, 1946.
- Death: Joan H Foxgrover died on April 14, 2012, at age 89.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joan H. Klitzke, age 89, of Appleton, passed away at Heartwood Homes on Saturday, April 14, 2012. Joan was born on July 29, 1922, in Appleton to the late Raymond and Mabel (Nash) Foxgrover. She was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother. Joan married Robert Klitzke on February 14, 1946; he preceded her in death on March 3, 1989. She was a long-time member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, the Sacred Heart Choir, and was a church cantor and soloist. Joan also directed music programs at the American Legion Auxiliary Post; was a member of the Harmonettes, a National Champion American Legion singing group; and was an active member of the Thompson Community Center Chorus. She enjoyed many forms of dance, and was an active participant. Joan enjoyed flower arranging as a hobby and also arranged flowers for weddings. She was well-known for the trophies and medals she won in local running races.
Survivors include her daughters, Carol Klitzke, (Tim Zbikowski), Maple Grove, Minnesota; Barbara (John) Vandenberg, Melbourne, Florida; and, Judy (Larry) Garrity, Appleton; her grandchildren, Shannon (Bill) Harrigan, and Kelly (Rick) Berghuis; her great grandchildren, Shamus and Molly Harrigan, Khloe and Parker Berghuis; her sister, Mary Jane DeWitt; and her sisters-in-law, Jane Foxgrover, Joyce Foxgrover and Dolores Gutche. She is further survived by many nieces, nephews other relatives and friends. Joan was preceded in death by her brothers, William (Maryann), Robert and Tom; her infant sister, Virginia; her sister, Margie (Wally) Cotton; and her brother-in-law, Kenneth DeWitt.
The Funeral Liturgy will be at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, April 19, 2012, at SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH, 222 E. Fremont Street, Appleton, with Fr. Tony Ibekwe officiating. Friends may call directly at the church on Thursday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of services. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established in her name. Interment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery, Appleton. Thank you Jason and Lynn Schmitz and the extraordinary staff of Heartwood Homes; Outreach Volunteers of Sacred Heart Church and Asera Care Hospice. You gave Mom joy and fostered an environment which allowed her to have a meaningful life ins spite of Alzheimers. Online condolences can be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
"Old dancers never die…they just shuffle off."
M, b. December 14, 1889, d. November 25, 1951
- Birth: Raymond Foxgrover was born on December 14, 1889 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 25, 1951, at age 61.
F, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Mabel Nash was born circa 1890.