Raymond J Ulman
M, b. June 30, 1928, d. February 1990
- Birth: Raymond J Ulman was born on June 30, 1928.
- Death: He died in February 1990, at age 61.
Bonnie Mae Baker
F, b. August 13, 1928, d. September 15, 2002
- Birth: Bonnie Mae Baker was born on August 13, 1928 in Ann Arbor, Washtenaw Co, Michigan.
- Death: She died on September 15, 2002, at age 74, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1906, d. 2001
- Birth: Edward Ulman was born in 1906 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Bertha Teigen were married in 1969 in Minnesota.
- Death: Edward Ulman died in 2001, at age ~95, in Rochester, Olmsted Co, Minnesota.
F, b. circa 1906
- Birth: Amelia Schreiber was born circa 1906.
F, b. 1914, d. 2004
- Birth: Bertha Teigen was born in 1914 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Edward Ulman were married in 1969 in Minnesota.
- Death: Bertha Teigen died in 2004, at age ~90, in Minnesota.
M, b. June 28, 1953, d. March 29, 2012
- Birth: David VanLanen was born on June 28, 1953 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 29, 2012, at age 58.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
- Note: David Van Lanen, 58, Hortonville, formerly of De Pere, passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, March 29, 2012. He was born on June 28, 1953 in De Pere to the late Richard and Hazel (Balza) Van Lanen. He was a graduate of East De Pere High School. For many years he was employed by Procter and Gamble in Green Bay.
Dave enjoyed landscaping, fishing with his brothers and going to the Van Lanen family reunions. He was a huge Green Bay Packers fan, never missing a game. Dave was very proud of being a father to his daughters, Jennifer and Tricia. He also loved spending time with his nieces and nephews, watching them grow-up and going to their sporting events. His continuous company will never be forgotten by Beverly Johnson (BJ). The Van Lanen family would like to thank BJ for being such a special friend.
Survivors include his daughters, Jennifer and Garrette Treu; TriciaVan Lanen; granddaughter, Lydia; brothers and sisters, Barb and DickWatermolen, Fort Wayne, IN; Dan and Kay Van Lanen, Whitebear, MN; Mikeand Julie Van Lanen, De Pere; Rich and Julie Van Lanen, Rocton, IL;Scott Van Lanen, South Africa; nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
He is preceded in death by his parents and a sister, Sharon Van Lanen.
Family and friends may call at Cotter Funeral Homes and Cremation Services, 860 N. Webster Ave., De Pere, on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 from 12:30p.m. to 1:30pm. A funeral service will be at 1:30p.m. on Tuesday at the funeral home with Rev. Steve Klein officiating. Interment in Mt. Olivet Cemetery.
Online condolences may be sent to www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
Dave was a very gentle, kind and loving man who will be missed very much!
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from March 31 to April 1, 2012.
Michael John VanLanen
Richard Dennis VanLanen
F, b. April 11, 1949, d. December 25, 1958
- Birth: Sharon VanLanen was born on April 11, 1949.
- Death: She died on December 25, 1958, at age 9.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
William J Tuyls
M, b. January 20, 1877, d. January 24, 1945
- Birth: William J Tuyls was born on January 20, 1877 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 24, 1945, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1877, d. January 12, 1954
- Birth: Lillian Vieu was born circa 1877.
- Death: She died on January 12, 1954.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.