Michael Allen Niec
Richard James Pomerenka
Pamela Mary Kampo
F, b. circa 1799, d. circa 1881
- Birth: Christine Unknown was born circa 1799.
- Death: She died circa 1881 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1857
- Birth: Herman Harp was born circa 1857.
F, b. circa 1863
- Birth: Henrietta Harp was born circa 1863.
F, b. circa 1866
- Birth: Mary Harp was born circa 1866.
F, b. September 8, 1963, d. March 23, 2012
- Birth: Pamela Griswold was born on September 8, 1963 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 23, 2012, at age 48.
- Note: Pamela "Pam" Alvarez, age 48, of Wautoma, passed away at her home on Friday afternoon, March 23, 2012 from a short battle with lung cancer with Jackie by her side.
She was born on September 8, 1963 in Oshkosh, the daughter of Lyman and Judith (Wilson) Griswold.
Pam was Store Manager of Stone Ridge Piggly Wiggly in Wautoma for a number of years. She was a conscientious and hard worker and put her heart and soul into her loved ones and her job. She also took great pride in her Indian heritage. Pam loved to go catch and release fishing, take long drives in the countryside and playing softball where she was a pitcher. She also enjoyed dolphins, the ocean, antiquing and working on cars. Although Pam could be a pain in the butt and a procrastinator, you just had to love her and her free spirit. She did not like to be called Pamela Sue and those who did, got the look from her! Pam and Jackie spent 16 years together and were each other's cheerleaders. She will be greatly missed by those who knew and loved her.
Pam is survived by her significant other Jacqueline "Jackie" Aquino; children, Maria "Pita" (Roleigo) Nieto and Rolando "Rollie" (Stephanie) Rodriguez; Justin Keith Aquino and Brandon James Aquino, two grand-children, Juditha and Rolando Nieto; her mother Judith (the late Candelario) Rodriguez; brothers and sisters Thomas Griswold, Julie (Dave) Baldwin, Sharon (Cal) Kissinger, Tina Schroeder, David Griswold and Jeffrey Griswold. She is further survived by her special niece and friend Victoria "Pud" (the late Colton) Bellin, many other nieces, nephews, other relatives, special friend Jimbo, many dear friends and her four-legged children, Peekachoo, Mocha and Missy May.
She was preceded in death by her maternal and paternal grandparents and one brother Lyman R. Griswold, Jr.
A Memorial Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 11:00am in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Wautoma with Rev. Robert Stegmann officiating.
A time of visitation will be held on Saturday from 9:00am until the time of services at the Church.
The Leikness Funeral Home of Wautoma is assisting the family with arrangements.www.wautomafuneralhome.com
Leikness Funeral Home
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on March 29, 2012.
Wilbert Joseph VanderLinden
M, b. August 23, 1916, d. February 11, 2003
- Birth: Wilbert Joseph VanderLinden was born on August 23, 1916.
- Marriage: He and Leola Mabel Daniels were married on December 4, 1937.
- Death: Wilbert Joseph VanderLinden died on February 11, 2003, at age 86, in Mesa, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
Leola Mabel Daniels
F, b. December 4, 1919, d. March 24, 2012
- Birth: Leola Mabel Daniels was born on December 4, 1919 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Wilbert Joseph VanderLinden were married on December 4, 1937.
- Death: Leola Mabel Daniels died on March 24, 2012, at age 92, in Mesa, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
- Note: Leola M. Vander Linden (1919 - 2012) Visit Guest Book
Leola (Toodie) M. Vander Linden (nee Daniels), 92, died in her sleep Saturday, March 24, 2012, in Mesa, Ariz. Toodie was born Dec. 4, 1919, in Green Bay, Wis., daughter of Felix and Mabel (nee Tipler). She married Wilbert (Lindy) J. Vander Linden on Dec. 4, 1937. They had celebrated 65 years of marriage.
She is survived by six children, Julie A. Rosenau, Janice M. (Aldon) Strei, Roberta (Bobbie) Traber, Terry D. (Diane) Vander Linden, Thomas W. (Colleen) Vander Linden and Jennifer R. Brown. She was the proud grandmother of 14 grandchildren and 28 great-grandchildren; one brother, Walter (Lynne) Daniels; and many nieces, nephews and friends.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Wilbert on Feb. 11, 2003; one sister, Edith Amerson (Donald); and one brother, Thomas Daniels (OraMae); sons-in-law, David J. Rosenau and Harve Traber.
She had been active in her churches, Christ Episcopal Church in Green Bay and St. Mark's Episcopal Church in Mesa, Ariz. She enjoyed gardening, sewing, cooking and baking, knitting and crocheting. She was a 4-H leader in Brown County for many years in the '50s and '60s and helped many 4-H girls learn to sew and bake. She also enjoyed traveling and bingo and card games with family and friends.
There will be a small memorial service at St. Anne's Episcopal Church at 347 S. Libal St., De Pere, at 9 a.m. Friday, March 30, 2012 and later funeral and burial at St. Mark's Episcopal Church in Mesa, Ariz.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on March 29, 2012.