Charles E Harp
M, b. April 22, 1937, d. August 11, 2015
- Birth: Charles E Harp was born on April 22, 1937.
- Marriage: He and Marjorie A Kanaman were married on October 18, 1957 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Charles E Harp died on August 11, 2015, at age 78, in Rochester, Olmsted Co, Minnesota.
- Note: Charles E. Harp, age 78, New London, passed away on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 in Rochester, MN. Charlie was born on April 22, 1937, to the late Reinhold and Lillian (Prue) Harp. On October 18, 1957, he was united in marriage to Marjorie (Kanaman) in Hortonville. She preceded him in death in 2006. Charlie worked at Ulrich Construction until 1999, when he retired. He loved farming, watching things grow, his fish in the pond, hunting, fishing and BIG green tractors. Charlie had a big heart and was willing to help any friends and family.
Charlie is survived by his children, Charles Harp, New London, Sherry (David) Kinsman, Fremont and Sue (Rudy) Nuethal, Springfield, TN; two grandchildren, Melody and Charles III, New London; one sister, Margaret Ruedinger, Appleton; a half brother, Lenny (Reba) Delaware, Peoria, IL and three sisters-in-law, Mary Kalbus, Manawa, Jane Harp, Appleton and Marlene Trambauer, New London.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his wife; a brother, Reinhold Harp; half brothers, Barney Elwood and George Delaware; and a half sister, Adeline Breitrich.
Funeral services for Charlie will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 15, 2015 at Cline and Hanson Funeral Home, New London. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery in Caledonia Township. Friends may visit at the funeral home on Saturday from 9 a.m. until the time of service.
Brodie Jay Denow
M, b. April 1, 1982, d. March 12, 2012
- Birth: Brodie Jay Denow was born on April 1, 1982.
- Death: He died on March 12, 2012, at age 29.
- Note: Brodie Jay Denow, 29, Green Bay (formerly of Seymour), passed away Monday, March 12, 2012. He was born April 1, 1982, to Mark Denow and Evelyn (Rueden) O'Neil. He was a 2000 graduate of Seymour High School.
Brodie was proud of his military career and achieved E5 Sergeant in the Marine Corps where he excelled as a firefighter. He had brilliant blue eyes and a charismatic smile that would light up a room and warm everyone's hearts. With his charm and easy tone, he could sell snow to the Eskimos. He was a creative person that often thought outside the box.
Brodie was enrolled at NWTC and was working on his business degree. He aspired to become a massage therapist and planned to move to Colorado, to live with his best friend, Ross Huettl, and to pursue his dream. He had dreams of using his knowledge of the Spanish language to help people in need in Central and South America. His sensitive nature and caring heart will not be forgotten. He was just beginning to live and we were not done learning from him.
He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather, Andrew Rueden (Seymour) and his paternal grandparents, Chet and Viola Denow (Black Creek).
He is survived by his father, Mark Denow Seymour; his mother, Evelyn O'Neil (Ron), Kimberly; brothers, Robert Denow (Sarah Greiling), Green Bay; and Mark Denow Jr, Seymour; his maternal grandmother, Rosemary Rueden, Seymour; and many aunts, uncles and cousins that will miss him dearly.
In lieu of a memorial service, the family will be releasing balloons Sunday, April 1, at 1 p.m. at N8186 State Hwy 55, Seymour, to celebrate what would have been Brodie's 30th birthday. There is no better place to celebrate his life than the pond, where he spent many hours swimming and fishing.
"He who respects himself wears a shield of armor that no one can pierce. Seek justice love mercy and walk humbly with your God." Brodie Jay Denow
THE LORD IS
The Lord is my
I shall not want;
He makes me lie down in
He leads me beside still
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of
for His name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil;
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.
Surely goodness and
mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life;
and I shall dwell in the
house of the
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on March 25, 2012.
- Graduation: He graduated from Seymour High School in 2000.
Myles Graham Siebers
M, b. March 22, 2012, d. March 22, 2012
- Birth: Myles Graham Siebers was born on March 22, 2012 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 22, 2012, at age 0, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Infant Myles Graham Siebers, of Appleton, passed away at St. Vincent Hospital on Wednesday, March 22, 2012. He will be dearly missed by his parents, Ashley and Wesley Siebers; grandparents: Monica and Greg Driessen, and Barbara and Timothy Siebers; aunts: Erika (Sean) Mantei, Allie Woychek, Faith Driessen, Heather (John) Sexton, Hollie (John) Hammen, and Maria Siebers; and many other loving family members and friends.
The funeral service will be at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, March 26, 2012 at the Fargo Funeral Home, with John Hammen officiating. Friends will be received at the funeral home on Monday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of the service. Burial will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Kaukauna. Condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
"We love you and you will be forever in our hearts."
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Anna Maria Hok
F, b. circa 1825, d. January 10, 1880
- Birth: Anna Maria Hok was born circa 1825 in Germany.
- Death: She died on January 10, 1880 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Benedict Merkel was born circa 1860.
- Marriage: He and Margarth Schlagenhaft were married on May 23, 1882.
F, b. circa 1861
- Birth: Margarth Schlagenhaft was born circa 1861 in Addison, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Benedict Merkel were married on May 23, 1882.
M, b. January 22, 1857
- Birth: Theodorus VandeWeijenberg was born on January 22, 1857 in Haren en Macharen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth VandeKamp were married on February 6, 1888 in Megen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Maria VanDeWeijenberg
F, b. circa 1860, d. June 8, 1927
- Birth: Anna Maria VanDeWeijenberg was born circa 1860 in Megen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Hubertus VanRodijnen were married on April 17, 1880 in Megen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Anna Maria VanDeWeijenberg died on June 8, 1927 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 6, 1860
- Birth: Elizabeth VandeKamp was born on November 6, 1860 in Megen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Theodorus VandeWeijenberg were married on February 6, 1888 in Megen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1860, d. January 19, 1922
- Birth: Hubertus VanRodijnen was born circa 1860.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria VanDeWeijenberg were married on April 17, 1880 in Megen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Hubertus VanRodijnen died on January 19, 1922 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Corey Lee Piepenburg
Yancy Jon Piepenburg
M, b. December 28, 1870
- Birth: John VandenBroek was born on December 28, 1870 in Boxmeer, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.