M, b. October 5, 1880, d. May 28, 1968
- Birth: Anton Baldeschwiler was born on October 5, 1880 in Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Minnie Pritzl were married on November 5, 1907 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anton Baldeschwiler died on May 28, 1968, at age 87, in Thorp, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
Theodore M Pritzl
M, b. September 13, 1884, d. February 28, 1968
Family 1: Mary Miller (b. March 20, 1888, d. January 25, 1925)
- Birth: Theodore M Pritzl was born on September 13, 1884 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Miller were married on June 2, 1908 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Theodore M Pritzl and Agnes M Cooney were married on July 27, 1936 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Theodore M Pritzl died on February 28, 1968, at age 83, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 20, 1888, d. January 25, 1925
- Birth: Mary Miller was born on March 20, 1888.
- Marriage: She and Theodore M Pritzl were married on June 2, 1908 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Miller died on January 25, 1925, at age 36, in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Agnes M Cooney
F, b. May 17, 1889, d. 1968
- Birth: Agnes M Cooney was born on May 17, 1889 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Theodore M Pritzl were married on July 27, 1936 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Agnes M Cooney died in 1968, at age ~79, in Whitelaw, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 23, 1890, d. April 25, 1965
- Birth: Rose Pritzl was born on December 23, 1890 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Kocourek were married on February 20, 1911 in Kasson, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Rose Pritzl died on April 25, 1965, at age 74, in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs John Kocourek Sr., 74, of Reedsville, died Sunday evening at Holy Family Hospital, Manitowoc, after a coronary. Funeral services will be at 11:15 a.m. Wednesday at Reedsville Funeral Home and at 11:30 a.m. at St Mary Catholic Church, Reedsville. The Rev Alfred Pritzl of Manitowoc, a cousin of the deceased, will be the celebrant of the requiem high Mass. Burial will be in the church cemetery. Mrs Kocourek, nee Rose Pritzl, was born Dec 23, 1890, at Brillion, daughter of the late Anton and Mary Zipperer Pritzl. She was married to Mr Kocourek Feb 11, 1911 at Kasson. The couple farmed in the town of Maple Grove until 1956 and located at Reedsville upon retirement. She was a member of St Anne Christian Mothers Society and the Catholic Knights of Wisc. Survivors are two brothers: Ted Pritzl of Cato and William of Brillion; three sisters; Mrs Joseph Anhalt of Clarks Mills, Mrs Amil Hofmann of Appleton and Mrs Anton Baldeschwilder of Thorp, Wisc.; eight sons: Leonard, Clarence, Harold and Elroy of Manitowoc; John, Lester and Ralph of Reedsville, and Roman of Belmont, California; three daughters, Mrs Joseph (Marie) Anhalt of Two Rivers, and Mrs Norbert (Rosemary) Meidl and Mrs Jerome (Betty) Ebert of Manitowoc; a foster daughter Mary Winkel of Green Bay; 71 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren. Her husband died in 1958 and five sisters and a daughter also preceded her in death. Friends may call at the funeral home after 3 p.m. Tuesday where the Rosary will be recited by St Anne members and the parish at 8 p.m.
M, b. 1880, d. April 2, 1958
Family: Rose Pritzl (b. December 23, 1890, d. April 25, 1965)
- Birth: John Kocourek was born in 1880 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rose Pritzl were married on February 20, 1911 in Kasson, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Kocourek died on April 2, 1958, at age ~78, in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 26, 1893, d. February 20, 1947
- Birth: Elsie Pritzl was born on October 26, 1893 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 20, 1947, at age 53.
F, b. May 28, 1898, d. July 22, 1968
- Birth: Mathilda Pritzl was born on May 28, 1898 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph E Anhalt were married on June 17, 1919 in Kasson, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mathilda Pritzl died on July 22, 1968, at age 70, in Clarks Mills, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mathilda (Tilly) Pritzl Anhalt, died 22 July 1969 in Manitowoc. Burial will be in St Mary Church Cemetery, Clarks Mills. She was born 28 May, 1898 in Brillion, to the late Anton and Mary Zipperer Pritzl, and was married on 17 June, 1919 to Joseph E Anhalt at Kasson Catholic Church, Kasson, Wisconsin. They farmed in Cato. She is survived by four sons; Gordon Anhalt of St Nazianz, Claude Anhalt, Reedsville, Wilfred Anhalt, Gale's Ferry, Conn., David Anhalt, Rt 4, Manitowoc; seven daughters, Mrs Wesley (Charlotte) Rovang, Aberdine, SD, Mrs Carl (Jeanette) Klein, Rt 1, Cato, Mrs Gordon (Mary Ann) Wotrube, Manitowoc, Mrs Merrill (Joan) Buck, Mrs Paul (Phyllis) Schambaurek, Manitowoc, Mrs Patrick (Rose) Scanlon, Oshkosh, Mrs Rodger (Colleen) Brunner, Manitowoc; one brother, William Pritzl, Brillion; one sister, Mrs Emil (Veronica) Hoffmann, Appleton.
Joseph E Anhalt
M, b. September 23, 1894, d. January 22, 1981
- Birth: Joseph E Anhalt was born on September 23, 1894 in Clarks Mills, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mathilda Pritzl were married on June 17, 1919 in Kasson, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph E Anhalt died on January 22, 1981, at age 86, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joseph E Anhalt, 86, a former Clarks Mills resident who had resided at Shady Lane Home, Manitowoc, until October of 1980, died late Thursday afternoon, Jan. 22 at Manitowoc County Health Care Center, Manitowoc. Funeral services will be 9:30 a.m. at Reedsville Funeral Home, Reedsville, and 10 a.m. at St. Mary Catholic Church, Clarks Mills. The Rev. John Conrad and the Rev. Leander Nickel will officiate and burial will be in the church cemetery. Mr. Anhalt was born Sept. 23, 1894 at Clarks Mills, son of the late Anton and Mary Pischl Anhalt. He farmed in the Clarks Mills area, retiring in May of 1968. He married Mathilda Pritzl, June 17 1919, at Kasson, Wis. He was a member of the Holy Name Society and Catholic Knights of St Mary Church. Survivors include four sons and daughters-in-law: Gordon and Betty Anhalt of St. Nazianz; Claude and Marie Anhalt of Reedsville; Wilfred and Ruth Anhalt of Gales Ferry, Conn; and David and Shirley Anhalt of rural Manitowoc; seven daughters and sons-in-law: Charlotte and Wesley Rovang of Aberdeen, S.D.; Jean and Carl Klein of rural Cato; Mary Ann and Gordon Wotruba; Joan and Merril Buck; and Phyllis and Bob Uhrich of Manitowoc; Rose and Pat Scanlan of Oshkosh; and Colleen and Roger Brunner of Manitowoc; 45 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, July 22, 1969, three sisters, two brothers and a grandchild. Friends may call at Reedsville Funeral Home after 4 p.m. Sunday where a parish vigil service will be conducted by Rev. Conrad at 7 p.m. followed by a St. Mary Holy Name Society service at 7:30 p.m.
Germaine Matilda Binsfeld
F, b. August 29, 1924, d. September 11, 1979
- Birth: Germaine Matilda Binsfeld was born on August 29, 1924 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 11, 1979, at age 55, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Roger Francis Binsfeld
Virginia Mary Binsfeld
M, b. March 25, 1916, d. April 22, 2003
- Birth: Gilbert Frank was born on March 25, 1916 in Glidden, Ashland Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Imogene Koehn were married in July 1969.
- Death: Gilbert Frank died on April 22, 2003, at age 87.
Eric Donald Hacker
Angela Gail Christensen
Jeffery Thomas Noie
Barbara Jean Balke