M, b. December 30, 1964, d. September 4, 2005
- Birth: James Spatchek was born on December 30, 1964.
- Death: He died on September 4, 2005, at age 40.
F, b. June 9, 1935, d. November 9, 2009
- Birth: Cecelia Spatchek was born on June 9, 1935.
- Death: She died on November 9, 2009, at age 74, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Ann Spatchek
F, b. August 15, 1939, d. August 4, 1992
- Birth: Mary Ann Spatchek was born on August 15, 1939 in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 4, 1992, at age 52, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Edward F Keller
M, b. February 18, 1929, d. April 17, 2011
- Birth: Edward F Keller was born on February 18, 1929 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 17, 2011, at age 82, in Norwich, New London Co, Connecticut.
F, b. September 27, 1927, d. April 8, 2015
- Birth: Elaine Spatchek was born on September 27, 1927 in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ellsworth John Nienhaus were married on April 7, 1945.
- Death: Elaine Spatchek died on April 8, 2015, at age 87, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Note: Elaine Nienhaus, age 88, of Francis Creek, died Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at Rivers Bend Health & Rehabilitation Center of Manitowoc.
Elaine was born on March 27, 1927 in the township of Maple Grove, daughter of the late Joseph and Delia (Kleiber) Spatchek. On April 7, 1945 Elaine married Ellsworth J. Nienhaus at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Reedsville. Ellsworth and Elaine farmed at Menchalville for 22 years until moving to Francis Creek. He preceded her in death on December 20, 2003. Elaine worked for Schuette Department Store in Manitowoc until the store closed. She was a member of St. Anne Catholic Church and the Catholic Knights. She enjoyed reading, sewing and gardening.
She is survived by her 5 children: Elroy (Karen) Nienhaus, Menchalville; Evelyn (Russ) Ebert, Taus; Elaine (Romy) Bishop, Menchalville; Elsie Korinek, Kellnersville and her special friend Tom Funk; Ellen (Karl) Schmidt, Mishicot; 13 grandchildren: Mark (Jennifer) Ebert; Tammy (David) Maas; Melanie Letter; Jerold (Katrina) Korinek II; Lori VanNess (Steve) Janisch; Brenda (Dan) Smith; Doug (Cecilia) Bishop; Shelly Bishop; Kory (Nicole) Schmidt; Kevin Schmidt; Pat (Phyllis) Nienhaus; Todd Nienhaus and his special friend Tracy Heirtrighter-Junk; Nichole (Adam) Paulow; 11 great grandchildren: Michael (Ashley) Ebert; Grace Ebert; Zachary Smith; Beth Smith; Dylan Bongers; Lucas VanNess; Lisanna VanNess; Owen Bishop; Noah Bishop; Jim Letter; Emma Schmidt; 4 step great grandchildren: Joshua (Carrie) Wasurick; Tiffany Wasurick; Danielle Wasurick; Kourtney LeRoy; 1 great-great grandson: Oliver Ebert; 1 brother and 2 sisters-in-law: Edwin (Angeline) Spatchek, Brillion; Ruth Spatchek, Green Bay; 2 brothers-in-law and 3 sisters-in-law: Edward Spurney, Manitowoc; Ralph (Ione) Nienhaus, Crivitz; Florence Beining, Greenleaf; Rosemary Pranke, De Pere, nieces, nephews other relatives and friends also survive.
She was preceded in death by her parents: Joseph and Delia Spatchek; her husband: Ellsworth Nienhaus; 3 brothers: Harold (Clara) Spatchek; Elmer Spatchek; Roland Spatchek; 3 sisters and 2 brothers-in-law: Mary Ann (Edward) Keller; Celia Spurney; Josetta (Joseph) Brey; 4 sisters-in-law and 8 brothers-in-law: Albert (Dorothy) Nienhaus; Marvin Nienhaus; William Pranke; Bernice (Roger) Clark; Gerald Beining; Raymond (Vivian) Nienhaus; Henry Nienhaus; Dorothy (Myron) Severson.
Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, April 11, 2015 at St. Anne Catholic Church, Francis Creek. The Rev. John Becker will celebrate the Mass of Christian Burial with entombment at the Knollwood Mausoleum. Relatives and friends may call at the church on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of Mass at 11:00 a.m. The Reinbold & Pfeffer Family Funeral Home of Kellnersville is assisting the family with funeral arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed at www.jensreinboldandpfeffer.com.
Ellsworth John Nienhaus
M, b. March 20, 1923, d. December 20, 2003
- Birth: Ellsworth John Nienhaus was born on March 20, 1923.
- Marriage: He and Elaine Spatchek were married on April 7, 1945.
- Death: Ellsworth John Nienhaus died on December 20, 2003, at age 80, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.