- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Robyn Lynn Rietveld
M, b. July 9, 1908
- Birth: Floyd Gatz was born on July 9, 1908.
F, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Ethel Hoegh was born circa 1908.
M, b. April 16, 1931, d. July 2, 2003
- Birth: John Gates was born on April 16, 1931.
- Death: He died on July 2, 2003, at age 72, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1931, d. January 14, 1995
Family: John Gates (b. April 16, 1931, d. July 2, 2003)
- Birth: Dorothy Weiss was born circa 1931.
- Death: She died on January 14, 1995.
Mitchel Lee Edinger
Madison Jo Edinger
Kristen Antoinette Roggenbauer
Charles Cyril Vondrachek
M, b. January 21, 1902, d. September 27, 1993
- Birth: Charles Cyril Vondrachek was born on January 21, 1902 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Veronica Anna Geigel were married on September 14, 1932 in Clarks Mills, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Charles Cyril Vondrachek died on September 27, 1993, at age 91, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Veronica Anna Geigel
F, b. March 7, 1907, d. September 23, 1994
- Birth: Veronica Anna Geigel was born on March 7, 1907.
- Marriage: She and Charles Cyril Vondrachek were married on September 14, 1932 in Clarks Mills, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Veronica Anna Geigel died on September 23, 1994, at age 87, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Addison Grace Eiting
Franz Frederick Ferdinand Gatz
M, b. February 14, 1867, d. December 20, 1942
- Birth: Franz Frederick Ferdinand Gatz was born on February 14, 1867 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Paulina Katrina Papke were married on February 2, 1889.
- Death: Franz Frederick Ferdinand Gatz died on December 20, 1942, at age 75, in Birnamwood, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
Paulina Katrina Papke
F, b. February 2, 1869, d. December 16, 1947
- Birth: Paulina Katrina Papke was born on February 2, 1869 in Pommern, Cochem-Zell, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Franz Frederick Ferdinand Gatz were married on February 2, 1889.
- Death: Paulina Katrina Papke died on December 16, 1947, at age 78, in Birnamwood, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 13, 1907
- Birth: Henry Kersten was born on January 13, 1907 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Harold L Breit
M, b. October 6, 1949, d. July 9, 2016
- Birth: Harold L Breit was born on October 6, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 27, 1973 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 9, 2016, at age 66, in Elkhart Lake, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Harold L. Breit, 66, of Elkhart Lake died unexpectedly at his home on July 9, 2016. He was born on October 6, 1949 in Appleton son of the late Roland & Laurina (Thiel) Breit. Harold was a 1967 graduate of Hilbert High School. He proudly served his country from 1968 until 1972 with the United States Air Force. During his service Harold was a member of a B-52 Ground Crew in Thailand.
On October 27, 1973 he was united in marriage to Lorene Bush in Sherwood, Wisconsin. Harold began his career at Kohler Company in 1972 and continued to work there for 39 years. He was a Quality Inspector when he retired in 2011. In his free time Harold was a dedicated craftsman creating countless beautiful woodturning and wood working pieces. He also enjoyed hunting and fishing. And he was known for his delicious cooking. He was an avid gardener, attaining the title of Master Gardener. Harold was a past member of the Elkhart Lake Lions where he served as president. He was a co-founder and past president of the Elkhart Lake Basketball Club. He was a lifelong Packers and Brewers fan. However, Harold's greatest joy, was the time he spent with his two grandchildren. His smiles were never bigger than when he could spend time with them.
Survivors include his wife; Lori, his children; Stephanie (Evan) Peplin, Random Lake & Travis Breit, Elkhart Lake, his beloved granddaughters; Cora & Scarlett Peplin, mother-in-law and father-in-law; Bert & Cora Bush, his brothers and sisters; Al (Diane) Breit, Beatrice (Dick) Baird, Jim (Renee) Breit, Beverly (Mike) Grenzer, Tony (Judy) Breit, Alphonse (Lisa) Breit, Bernice (Larry) Kuepper, Bernadine (Ken) Rieder, Brenda (Bob) Sheahan, Bernetta (Dave) Kersten, Gerry (Carrie) Breit,. He is further survived by his sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law; Virginia Young, Joyce (Cary) Arndt, Bert (Lucie) Bush, Jill (John) Higgins, Christie (Rich) Wirz, Jayne (Kevin) Foster along with numerous nieces, nephews other relatives and friends.
Harold was preceded in death by his parents and brother-in-law; Larry Young.
Funeral Services for Harold will be held at 6:00pm on Wednesday July 13, 2016 at Meiselwitz-Vollstedt Funeral Home (815 6th St. Kiel) with Deacon Pat Knier officiating. Family and friends may call at the Funeral Home on Wednesday from 3:00pm until 5:45pm when we will have brief family rites prior to service. Full Military Honors will be performed by Kiel VFW Post 6707 following services.
Harold's family would like to thank the Elkhart Lake first responders, Police, Fire and EMT's for all there compassion and help.
Online condolences at www.meiselwitzfh.com
Published in Sheboygan Press on July 11, 2016.