Ralph William Phillips
Kenneth Frank Phillips
M, b. September 28, 1930, d. February 6, 2003
Family: Mildred Rucks (b. January 15, 1934, d. September 27, 2014)
- Birth: Kenneth Frank Phillips was born on September 28, 1930.
- Marriage: He and Mildred Rucks were married on February 23, 1958 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Kenneth Frank Phillips died on February 6, 2003, at age 72, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Greenville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kenneth F. Phillips, Greenville, age 72, died Thursday, February 6, 2003, at Appleton Medical Center. On February 23, 1957, he married Mildred Rucks. Ken was a member of St. Mary Catholic Church in Greenville. He was a veteran of the Korean Conflict, serving in the Army. He worked for Keil & Werner Electric Company and was a member of Local 577. Ken was a regular volunteer at St. Vincent de Paul.
He is survived by his wife, Mille; sons, Steven (Marsha), Butte des Morts; Wayne, Neenah; Dr. Michael (Robin), Menomonee; grandchildren: Clifford, Zachary and Ethan Phillips; mother-in-law, Frieda Rucks, Greenville; brothers, sisters, other relatives and friends.
The Memorial Mass will be Tuesday, February 11, 2003 at 12 p.m. at St. Mary Catholic Church in Greenville with Father John Zickert officiating. The visitation will be Tuesday at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of Mass. Burial will be in the Parish Cemetery. Valley Funeral Home, 2211 N. Richmond St, 733-5435.
M, b. January 28, 1928, d. August 7, 2009
- Birth: Leonard Phillips was born on January 28, 1928.
- Death: He died on August 7, 2009, at age 81.
Dorothy (Lorraine) Boylan
F, b. September 3, 1934, d. August 28, 2005
- Birth: Loretta Phillips was born on September 3, 1934 in Winneconne, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 28, 2005, at age 70.
M, b. circa 1934, d. yes
- Birth: Richard Udultch was born circa 1934.
- Death: He died yes.
F, b. January 15, 1934, d. September 27, 2014
- Birth: Mildred Rucks was born on January 15, 1934 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Kenneth Frank Phillips were married on February 23, 1958 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mildred Rucks died on September 27, 2014, at age 80, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Greenville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mildred J. Phillips, 80, of Greenville, passed away on Saturday, September 27, 2014 at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah, surrounded by her loving family. Millie was born on January 15, 1934 in Oshkosh, to the late Lyman and Frieda (Hoppe) Rucks. On February 23, 1958 in Appleton she was united in marriage to Kenneth Phillips, he preceded her in death on February 6, 2003.
Millie was a very active member of Christus Lutheran Church in Greenville, where she baked the communion bread, attended bible study, and helped the church ladies with making quilts. She enjoyed sewing, and was known for creating custom drapery. Millie was always on the go; she enjoyed the local YMCA with "the gang", and she volunteered her time with Hospice. Millie took great pride working in her yard, and she enjoyed fishing, and going out for lunch and playing cards with her friends. Millie's greatest joy was her children and grandchildren. Her family was very special to her; she loved being with them, and was always up for a good time, and was game for anything. She was always there for them, even lovingly caring for her mother Frieda for many years.
Millie is survived by her three sons; Steve Phillips, Wayne (Kim) Phillips, and Michael (Robin) Phillips, by former daughter-in-law Marsha Phillips, by her grandchildren; Clifford, Zachary, Ethan, and Andrea; and by her two sisters; Marion Boldt and Virginia (John) Phillips. She is also survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Millie was preceded in death by her parents; husband Kenneth, grandson Adam Phillips, and brother Lyman "Jr" Rucks.
A memorial service will be held on Thursday, October 2, 2014 at 4:00 PM at Christus Lutheran Church N1915 Julius Dr. Greenville, with Pastor Jen Christenson officiating. Relatives and friends may visit with the family on Thursday, October 2, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the CHURCH. Following the service, friends and family are invited to stay for a light lunch.
Millie will be laid to rest with her husband Kenneth, at St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Greenville.
Steven Kenneth Phillips
Michael Mikel Phillips
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America