Catherine Joan Londo
F, b. August 19, 1952, d. October 11, 2006
- Birth: Catherine Joan Londo was born on August 19, 1952 in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 11, 2006, at age 54.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Mary Lynn Gonnering
F, b. November 1947, d. November 1947
- Birth: Mary Lynn Gonnering was born in November 1947.
- Death: She died in November 1947, at age ~0.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Nicholas T Gonnering
Leona J Phillips
F, b. August 16, 1932, d. February 29, 2012
- Birth: Leona J Phillips was born on August 16, 1932 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and James Robert Kinney were married on January 14, 1953.
- Death: Leona J Phillips died on February 29, 2012, at age 79.
- Note: Leona J (Phillips) Kinney, 79, of Neenah, WI passed away peacefully with her family at her side on February 29, 2012 following a short illness.
Leona was born on August 16, 1932 in Neenah, WI to Julius and Madeline (Theimer) Phillips. She graduated from Winneconne High School in 1950. She married James Robert (Bob) Kinney, Jan. 14, 1953, at which time they moved to Neenah, where she lived out the rest of her life.
She enjoyed good food and socializing with family and friends. Quilting, knitting, reading and gardening were some of her favorite pastimes. Leona lived life to the fullest and greatly enjoyed being a mother and grandmother.
She is survived by her children Roberta Schneider (Len), Jean Schierl (Dave), Mary Kinney (Bill Moede), Joe (Lisa Welch), Phil (Becky) and Kathy Kinney (Tom Martell). Leona was grandmother to 14; Matt (Trisha), Sarah, and Rachel Schneider; Chris (Carrie) and Adam Schierl; Kristy, Carly, and James Moede; Hanne Kinney; Trevor, Lance, and Emily Kinney; Madeline and Clare Martell. And six great-grandchildren; Nyssa, Nyles, and Nygel Schneider; Caleb and Cullin Schierl; Caedyn Moede.
Further survived by her siblings; John (Ginny) Phillips, Ralph (Mary) Phillips, Helen D'Amico; sisters-in-law Millie Phillips and Lorraine Phillips; and long-time friend Bob Larson and his family.
She was preceded in death by her husband James Robert Kinney and siblings: Bob (Jeanette) Phillips, Ken Phillips, Len Phillips, Loretta Peters and Marian (Jerry) Dresang.
The memorial service for Leona will be Sunday, March 4, 2012, at 5:00 p.m., at Neenah's Westgor Funeral Home. The family will greet friends from 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m Sunday at the funeral home.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Online condolences at:
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from March 2 to March 3, 2012.
James Robert Kinney
M, b. October 16, 1924, d. October 6, 1988
- Birth: James Robert Kinney was born on October 16, 1924.
- Marriage: He and Leona J Phillips were married on January 14, 1953.
- Death: James Robert Kinney died on October 6, 1988, at age 63.
Philip Scott Kinney