F, b. December 20, 1906, d. April 3, 1999
- Birth: Rosemary Guentert was born on December 20, 1906.
- Death: She died on April 3, 1999, at age 92.
M, b. circa 1906
- Birth: Edward Ziolkowski was born circa 1906.
Aloysius Richard Guentert
M, b. April 3, 1910, d. May 7, 1979
- Birth: Aloysius Richard Guentert was born on April 3, 1910.
- Marriage: He and Rosella Marie Eble were married on June 27, 1935 in Indiana.
- Death: Aloysius Richard Guentert died on May 7, 1979, at age 69.
Rosella Marie Eble
F, b. February 16, 1912, d. January 27, 1992
- Birth: Rosella Marie Eble was born on February 16, 1912.
- Marriage: She and Aloysius Richard Guentert were married on June 27, 1935 in Indiana.
- Death: Rosella Marie Eble died on January 27, 1992, at age 79.
M, b. September 16, 1911, d. October 14, 2006
- Birth: Engelbert Guentert was born on September 16, 1911 in South Bend, St Joseph Co, Indiana.
- Death: He died on October 14, 2006, at age 95.
- Note: Bert Guentert, passed away on October 13, 2006 at the age of 95 years.
A printer by trade, Bert worked as a Linotype operator and as a typesetter for the Pasadena Star News and the Arcadia Tribune. He retired at age 75.
Born September 16th, 1911. Bert moved his family to Azusa from South Bend, Indiana in the late 40's. In his senior years, he was a daily visitor at the Azusa Seniors Center until last May.
An avid fisherman and outdoorsman, he taught all of his children and most of his grandkids to fish.
His sons, Mike, Robin, Mark, Kim, and Bill and his daughter Judy, survive Bert. He also has 10 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren.
Honoring Mr. Guetert's wishes, his ashes will be scattered over the High Sierra.
Cremated, Ashes scattered.
F, b. February 10, 1915, d. April 21, 2006
Family: Merle Tiede (b. June 4, 1915, d. December 17, 2010)
- Birth: Genevive Guentert was born on February 10, 1915 in South Bend, St Joseph Co, Indiana.
- Death: She died on April 21, 2006, at age 91, in Indiana.
- Note: Genevieve M. Tiede, 91, of Greenfield, Ind., formerly of South Bend, died at 7:17 a.m. Friday in Greenfield.
Survivors include her husband, Merle H.; a daughter, Marianne Jaynes of Greenfield; and two sons, Joel A. of Greenfield and Jeremy M. of Appleton, Wis.
Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at St. Martin's Catholic Cemetery, Martinsville, Ind. Friends may call from noon to 1 p.m. Sunday in Neal & Summers Mortuary, Martinsville.
Editor: She was born 2-10-1915 in South Bend, as the daughter of Johanna Schueller and Joseph John Guentert. She is survived by her husband Merle H.Tiede.
M, b. June 4, 1915, d. December 17, 2010
- Birth: Merle Tiede was born on June 4, 1915.
- Death: He died on December 17, 2010, at age 95, in Indiana.