Paul A Bruesewitz
M, b. November 10, 1930, d. September 23, 2003
- Birth: Paul A Bruesewitz was born on November 10, 1930 in Unity, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary C Hopfensperger were married on October 15, 1951 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Paul A Bruesewitz died on September 23, 2003, at age 72.
Michael G Bruesewitz
M, b. August 12, 1957, d. December 1, 2003
- Birth: Michael G Bruesewitz was born on August 12, 1957 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 12, 1985 in Weyauwega, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 1, 2003, at age 46, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bruesewitz, Michael G.
Age 46 fell asleep in Jesus Monday December 1, 2003 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton following a seven year battle with leukemia. He was born August 12, 1957 in Appleton son of Paul and Mary (Hopfensberger) Bruesewitz. Michael graduated from Appleton West High School with the class of 1974. He worked for P.G. Miron Construction Co. and then attended Fox Valley Tech to become a mason. He moved to Weyauwega in 1981. On October 12, 1985 he married JoAnn Frederick at St. Peter Ev. Lutheran Church in Weyauwega. After his marriage he established MJ’s Construction Co. that he owned and operated until he was unable to work due to failing health. Michael was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in West Bloomfield and formerly a member of the West Bloomfield Fire Dept. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and spending time in his woods.
He is survived by his wife: JoAnn; two sons: Jeremy and Matthew, both at home; his mother: Mary Bruesewitz, Greenville; two sisters: Marie Bruesewitz and special friend Bruce Schramm, Weyauwega; Diane (Joel) Hietpas, Greenville; a brother: LeRoy Bruesewitz and special friend Laurie Wilber, Pine River; his mother-in-law: Vera Frederick, Weyauwega; a sister-in-law: Linda Bruesewitz, Weyauwega; special nephews: Joe and Tim Bruesewitz; two sisters-in-law: Janet (Tom) Claussen, Waupaca; Judy (Joe) Freeman, Big Falls; nieces, nephews other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his father, Paul; a brother, David; a nephew, DJ; and father-in-law Marvin.
The funeral service for Michael will be held 11 a.m. Thursday December 4, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in West Bloomfield with Rev. Karl Wordell officiating. Burial will be in Oakwood Cemetery, Weyauwega. Relatives and friends may call at the Cline-Hanson-Dahlke Funeral Home in Weyauwega from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday (Today) and at the church on Thursday from 10 a.m. until the time of the service.
Carol Ann Faulkner
F, b. December 14, 1947, d. December 16, 2012
- Birth: Carol Ann Faulkner was born on December 14, 1947.
- Marriage: She and Victor James Seidling were married on May 28, 1966 in Princeton, Green Lake Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Carol Ann Faulkner died on December 16, 2012, at age 65.
Victor James Seidling
M, b. May 19, 1943, d. August 27, 2013
- Birth: Victor James Seidling was born on May 19, 1943 in Waushara County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Carol Ann Faulkner were married on May 28, 1966 in Princeton, Green Lake Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Victor James Seidling died on August 27, 2013, at age 70, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Victor James Seidling, age 70, of Neshkoro, died peacefully on Tuesday morning August 27, 2013, at the Saint Agnes Hospital of Fond du Lac.
He was born in the town of Leon, Waushara County, Wis., on May 19, 1943, the son of Leonard Joseph and Marie Theresa (Hopfensperger) Seidling.
He was a graduate of the Berlin High School and was proud of serving his country in the U.S. Army.
On May 28, 1966, he married Carol Ann (Faulkner) at Saint John's Catholic Church of Princeton and Carol preceded him in death on December 16, 2012.
Victor had been employed by the West Side Garage of Berlin, Skelgas of Princeton and worked for many years as an Iron Pourer at the Berlin Foundry until his retirement.
His enjoyments in life were many but visiting with the neighbors, riding on his ATV and cooking were among his favorites and he also liked to hunt when he was still able to. He was also a member of the Marquette County ATV Club and the American Legion of Princeton.
Survivors include his daughter, Patricia (Bruce) Przybyl of Neshkoro; his grandchildren, J.J., Sam, Alex and Andrew Przybyl; also nieces and nephews other relatives and friends.
Cremation has taken place and Inurnment with a Graveside service will be held on Saturday, September 21, 2013, at 11 a.m. at the Black Creek Cemetery, town of Saint Marie, Green Lake County, Wis., with the Rev. Karen Gygax-Rodriguez officiating and full military honors will follow the service, (Meet at the Cemetery).
WIECKI-SKIPCHAK FUNERAL HOME
116 S. ADAMS AVE.
BERLIN, WIS. 54923
FAMILY OWNED SINCE 1919
Online condolences may be sent to email@example.com.
M, b. August 26, 1933, d. December 20, 1982
- Birth: George Seidling was born on August 26, 1933.
- Death: He died on December 20, 1982, at age 49.
M, b. November 12, 1938, d. May 13, 2000
- Birth: John Seidling was born on November 12, 1938.
- Death: He died on May 13, 2000, at age 61, in Monroe County, Wisconsin.
Donald A Disterhaft
M, b. June 2, 1928, d. October 16, 2004
- Birth: Donald A Disterhaft was born on June 2, 1928.
- Marriage: He and Mary Jane K Seidling were married on June 3, 1952 in Berlin, Green Lake Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donald A Disterhaft died on October 16, 2004, at age 76, in Green Lake County, Wisconsin.