John Jacob Bachhuber
M, b. April 10, 1936, d. February 14, 2012
- Birth: John Jacob Bachhuber was born on April 10, 1936.
- Death: He died on February 14, 2012, at age 75.
- Note: John Jacob Bachhuber, Appleton, age 75, died suddenly at home February 14, 2012. He was born to Alphonse and Priscilla (Haessly) Bachhuber on April 14, 1936. He grew up in Kaukauna and attended Champion Jesuit High School in Prairie du Chien. John graduated from John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio in 1958. After serving in the United States Army for two years he began work at the Institute of Paper Chemistry. For 24 years he enjoyed being the go-to guy for computer innovation. In 1983 he began work for Repap/Stora Enso/Midtec and continued there until his retirement in 1999.
John enjoyed hunting with his brother, camping with his family and friends, his backyard garden and baking bread. He enjoyed membership in the Appleton Rifle and Pistol Club and the Misfits Golf League, bridge club and dinner with friends. He devoted his life to his family and Catholic faith.
John is survived by his wife of forty-three years: Karen Bachhuber of Appleton; his children: Amy Bacon and her children: Oliver, Elliot, and Aspen of Portland, Oregon; John (Mary) Bachhuber and their children: Owen and Daniel of Roseville, Minnesota; Stephen (Leacey) Bachhuber and their son Henry of Efland, North Carolina; and Nathan Bachhuber and Layla Claire of New York City. He is also survived by his sisters: Pauline (Robert) Constable of Altadena, California and Jane (Ralph) Petrie of Fond du Lac; and brothers: Mark Bachhuber of Kaukauna and brother David (Lynda) Bachhuber of Bonne Terre, Missouri; and mother-in-law: Amelia "Amy" Henderson of Appleton.
John was preceded in death by his parents, Dr. Alphonse and Priscilla Bachhuber, his brother Alphonse and sister Barbara.
The funeral liturgy for John will be 11 a.m. on Saturday, February 18, 2012 at St. Pius X Catholic Church, 500 W. Marquette Street in Appleton, with Fr. Thomas Farrell officiating. Friends may call directly at the church on Saturday morning from 9 a.m. until the time of the service. The family has suggested that memorials be directed to St Pius X Parish or the Northeastern Wisconsin Land Trust.
537 N. Superior Street
Online condolences www.wichmannfargo.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from February 16 to February 17, 2012.
Alphonse Eugene Bachhuber
M, b. July 24, 1902, d. April 23, 1973
- Birth: Alphonse Eugene Bachhuber was born on July 24, 1902 in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Pricilla Haessly were married in April 1932.
- Death: Alphonse Eugene Bachhuber died on April 23, 1973, at age 70, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 3, 1907, d. October 23, 1980
- Birth: Pricilla Haessly was born on February 3, 1907.
- Marriage: She and Alphonse Eugene Bachhuber were married in April 1932.
- Death: Pricilla Haessly died on October 23, 1980, at age 73.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 9, 1933, d. July 20, 2000
- Birth: Barbara Bachhuber was born on February 9, 1933 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 20, 2000, at age 67, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
Francis Gregory Bachhuber
M, b. April 5, 1905, d. August 17, 1970
- Birth: Francis Gregory Bachhuber was born on April 5, 1905 in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lillian Joan Sette were married in January 1929.
- Death: Francis Gregory Bachhuber died on August 17, 1970, at age 65, in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
Lillian Joan Sette
F, b. December 21, 1909, d. July 15, 1996
- Birth: Lillian Joan Sette was born on December 21, 1909 in Douglas, Cochise Co, Arizona.
- Marriage: She and Francis Gregory Bachhuber were married in January 1929.
- Death: Lillian Joan Sette died on July 15, 1996, at age 86, in Menominee Falls, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
Maxine P Bachhuber
F, b. November 9, 1903, d. January 6, 1998
- Birth: Maxine P Bachhuber was born on November 9, 1903 in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Edward Pichotta were married on June 21, 1927 in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Maxine P Bachhuber died on January 6, 1998, at age 94, in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
John Edward Pichotta
M, b. November 19, 1902, d. December 27, 1979
- Birth: John Edward Pichotta was born on November 19, 1902 in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Maxine P Bachhuber were married on June 21, 1927 in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Edward Pichotta died on December 27, 1979, at age 77, in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Occupation: He was a Dentist.
M, b. May 30, 1901, d. January 21, 1975
- Birth: Hugo Bachhuber was born on May 30, 1901 in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 21, 1975, at age 73, in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
Edward August Bachhuber
M, b. March 13, 1912, d. January 5, 2000
- Birth: Edward August Bachhuber was born on March 13, 1912 in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ramona Josephine Ryan were married on October 18, 1941 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Edward August Bachhuber died on January 5, 2000, at age 87, in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.