Family: Brenda Jack (b. February 16, 1960, d. February 28, 2008)
F, b. May 22, 1892, d. October 7, 1967
Family: Michael John Gracyalny (b. September 2, 1888, d. October 28, 1982)
- Donna Gracyalny
- Harold Gracyalna (b. July 8, 1916, d. November 24, 1958)
- George Gracyalny (b. March 6, 1918, d. December 16, 1999)
- Rose Gracyalny (b. July 27, 1919, d. February 28, 1998)
- Ruth I Gracyalny (b. October 31, 1921, d. February 2, 2012)
- Mildred Gracyalny (b. January 24, 1924, d. March 6, 1991)
- Lorraine Gracyalna (b. October 20, 1926, d. May 24, 2015)
- Elizabeth A Gracyalny (b. October 31, 1928, d. January 15, 2004)
- Birth: Alma Klitzke was born on May 22, 1892.
- Death: She died on October 7, 1967, at age 75.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Carl G Forslund
M, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Carl G Forslund was born circa 1890.
F, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Mary Thomas was born circa 1890.
Carl N Forslund
M, b. April 25, 1921, d. February 2, 2012
- Birth: Carl N Forslund was born on April 25, 1921 in Rib Lake, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Germaine Hoffman were married on November 27, 1952.
- Marriage: Carl N Forslund was married on October 30, 1954 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 2, 2012, at age 90.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carl N. Forslund, age 90, passed away on Thursday, February 2, 2012, with his loving family at his side, at Vallhaven Care Center in Neenah. On April 25, 1921, Carl Nicholas was born in Rib Lake, Wisconsin, son of the late Carl G. and Mary (Thomas) Forslund. When Carl was 10 years old, his family moved to Menasha where he attended St. Mary Catholic Schools and graduated in 1941. Carl served his country during WWII with the United States Army and was a member of the 95th Infantry Division Association and the 77th Infantry "F" Company. Carl and his wife, Lois, attended the yearly infantry reunions for the past 40 years. The Purple Heart and the Bronze Star are just a couple of the many awards that he received during his military career. Carl was married to Germaine Hoffman on November 27, 1952 and she preceded him in death on January 16, 1953. Carl then was united in marriage to Lois Strover on October 30, 1954 at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Appleton. Carl has been a member of St. Mary Catholic Church in Menasha for the past 80 years, serving on the building committee and as an usher for over 60 years. He had worked for George Banta Co. for over 41 years and retired in 1981. For 20 years, Carl was on the Board of Directors for the Banta Benefits and the Banta/Prospera Credit Union. He was a member of Knights of Columbus Council 1838 of Menasha and held a position on the Building Committee as well as other committees. One of his many memorable achievements was the Knights Tree Sale in 1976. He sold over 4000 trees to the members of the surrounding communities to replace the diseased elm trees. He was also a member of the Wrightstown American Legion Post 0436 for the past 50 years. Bowling was another one of his favorite pastimes. He was involved in the Uptown Commercial League, Wanserski's being his team sponsor, and also the Catholic Men's League. He was very active in the Menasha Boys Sports Program. He also enjoyed woodworking, fishing, and playing Sheepshead. Carl also donated 10 gallons of his blood to the Red Cross. There were many fun memories shared with his family at Shadynook Cottage for over 40 years.
Carl will be missed by his loving wife of 57 years, Lois; his children: Paul (Deborah) Forslund, Susan (Eric) Johnson, Jane Lemmers, Marianne (Timothy) Johnson, Amy (Daniel) O'Bright; his 12 grandchildren: Steve, Kate, David, Jessica (Roger), Nick, Tom, Ryan, Pete, Sam, Frankie, Andrea, and Alesha; 2 great-grandchildren; 3 step-grandchildren; 2 step-great-grandchildren; a sister, Myrtle Kucera; sister-in-law, Gloria Ebben; brothers-in-law: Russell (Judith) Strover, Edward Braemer; former brother-in-law, William (Geraldine) Hoffman; numerous family members and friends.
He was preceded in death by his infant son, Joseph; his sisters: Mabel Braemer and Bernice (Eugene) Herman, brothers-in-law: Edmund Kucera and Anthony Ebben.
A Funeral Mass will be held at 5:00 pm on Monday, February 6, 2012, at St. Mary Catholic Church, 528 Second Street, Menasha, with Fr. Paul Paider officiating. Visitation will be held from 3:00 pm until the hour of the Mass at the church. Interment will take place in St. Mary Cemetery, Town of Menasha. The family encourages donations to be made to St. Joseph Food Pantry in Carl's name.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the entire staff of Vallhaven Care Center for all of their loving care and consideration of Carl and his family.
Sign the guest book and light a candle at:
F, b. March 11, 1929, d. January 16, 1953
- Birth: Germaine Hoffman was born on March 11, 1929.
- Marriage: She and Carl N Forslund were married on November 27, 1952.
- Death: Germaine Hoffman died on January 16, 1953, at age 23.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Paul Carl Forslund
John Petrus Haanen
M, b. November 19, 1846, d. November 18, 1893
- Birth: John Petrus Haanen was born on November 19, 1846 in Boxmeer, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Christina Verblakt were married on September 18, 1871 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Petrus Haanen died on November 18, 1893, at age 46, in Beardsley, Big Stone Co, Minnesota.
- Note: Saturday, Mart. Haanen of DePere received a telegram from Beardsley, Big Stone County, Minnesota, that his brother John had died on Saturday night. John Haanen was born in Boxmeer, North Brabant and was only days from his 47th birthday. He came to America in 1870. He is survived by a widow and 7 children, 5 sons and 2 daughters, the oldest is 19. Also surviving are brothers Martin and Piet of DePere, Antoon in Minnesota and a sister, Mrs. H. Lubbers in Minnesota.
Johanna Hendrika Haanen
F, b. September 10, 1845, d. September 12, 1845
- Birth: Johanna Hendrika Haanen was born on September 10, 1845 in Boxmeer, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on September 12, 1845, at age 0, in Boxmeer, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. August 20, 1852, d. May 21, 1920
- Birth: Bernadina Haanen was born on August 20, 1852 in Boxmeer, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Hermann Lubbers were married on August 3, 1874 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Bernadina Haanen died on May 21, 1920, at age 67, in Minnesota.
Josephus Petrus Haanen
M, b. May 14, 1854, d. 1879
- Birth: Josephus Petrus Haanen was born on May 14, 1854 in Boxmeer, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died in 1879, at age ~25, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1818, d. November 24, 1893
- Birth: Peter DeMunck was born circa 1818 in Meerdonk, Oost Vlaandern, Belgium.
- Death: He died on November 24, 1893.
- Note: Friday, midday, Peter DeMunck, age 75, died on the west side from a sickness of a few days. He was born in Meerdonk, East Flanders. He had 2 sons, Louis and Charles that live with him and 2 daughters, Mrs. Van de Velde of the west side and Mrs. Bloem. Burial was yesterday from St.Boniface's Church.
M, b. circa 1880
- Birth: Louis DeMunck was born circa 1880.
M, b. circa 1830
- Birth: Gerardus Peeters was born circa 1830.
F, b. circa 1830
- Birth: Francisca Cuene was born circa 1830.
M, b. July 22, 1847, d. June 7, 1913
Family: Honore VanTieghem (b. July 30, 1871, d. March 29, 1949)
- John W VandeWalle (b. December 14, 1894, d. March 20, 1973)
- Charles Louis VanDeWalle (b. December 14, 1894, d. June 29, 1980)
- Emma VandeWalle (b. circa 1896)
- Emil Constance VandeWalle (b. May 25, 1897, d. April 22, 1931)
- Henry VandeWalle (b. December 21, 1899, d. February 1968)
- Birth: Leonard VandeWalle was born on July 22, 1847 in Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Honore VanTieghem were married in 1893 in Thielt, Belgium.
- Death: Leonard VandeWalle died on June 7, 1913, at age 65.
M, b. circa 1864, d. February 1894
- Birth: Bernard Theunis was born circa 1864.
- Death: He died in February 1894 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1812, d. March 11, 1894
- Birth: Petrus Dekelver was born circa 1812 in Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Anna Catharina Kumps were married on July 28, 1841 in Overijse, Brabant, Belgium.
- Death: Petrus Dekelver died on March 11, 1894.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sunday afternoon of last week, Petrus Dekelver, age 83, died in the house of his son, Joannes, in Preble. He was one of the oldest and most respected settlers in the region. He had 3 sons and 2 daughters. The Reverend W. DeKelver of Neenah, Frank of Amberg, Joannes of Preble and Angelina and Catharina, both of Chippewa Falls. Burial Wednesday morning from the Holy Martyrs of Gorcum Church in Preble. Father Bongers gave the requiem mass while Miss B. DeFranc played the organ and the choir sang. Burial in the Allouez cemetery.