Johanna Maria VandenBoogaard
F, b. October 13, 1850
- Birth: Johanna Maria VandenBoogaard was born on October 13, 1850.
F, b. March 20, 1845
- Birth: Geertrui VandenBoogaard was born on March 20, 1845.
U, b. May 12, 1892, d. May 12, 1892
- Birth: Baby Verwijmeren was born on May 12, 1892 in Princenhage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He/she died on May 12, 1892, at age 0, in Princenhage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Maria Gerdina Verweijmeren
F, b. March 15, 1891
- Birth: Maria Gerdina Verweijmeren was born on March 15, 1891 in Princenhage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gerardus Theodorus Adrianus Paulussen were married on January 8, 1917 in Princenhage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Cornelis Voesenek was born circa 1885 in Princenhage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Petronella Maria Verweijmeren were married on November 25, 1909 in Princenhage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1883
- Birth: Antonius VanSteen was born circa 1883 in Princenhage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Wilhelmina Maria Verwijmeren were married on February 4, 1907 in Princenhage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Thomas Victor Zeleske
M, b. January 26, 1944, d. February 5, 2010
- Birth: Thomas Victor Zeleske was born on January 26, 1944 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 5, 2010, at age 66.
F, b. August 21, 1966, d. January 20, 2012
- Birth: Monica Zeleske was born on August 21, 1966.
- Marriage: She and Brian K Leitzke were married.
- Death: Monica Zeleske died on January 20, 2012, at age 45, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Monica Hampton-Leitzke, nee Zeleske, age 45, of Menasha, surrounded by her family, went home with her Savior on January 20, 2012 at Appleton Medical Center, after a 30-year battle with juvenile diabetes.
Monica was born August 21, 1966, to Thomas and Barbara (Smith) Zeleske. She graduated from Menasha High School in 1984 and Gill Tech School of Cosmetology in 1985. Monica was a wonderful and loving mother to her four children, Amber (23), Jacob (16), Rylee (13), and Marcus (3).
Besides her children, Monica is also survived by her mother, Barbara (Norm) Colson, sisters: Marnie (Jerome) Fuller, Cynthia (Buzz) Hempel, and Susie (Amos) Cooper; close family friend, Vicky (Pitt) Bodway; nephews: Josh, Jordan, and Bradley; niece, Claudia; and granddaughter, Jenna. She is also survived by many aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Monica was preceded in death by her father, Thomas V Zeleske; husband, Brian K. Leitzke; grandparents: Melvin and Marge Smith, Hank and Gladys Zeleske, and Vernon and Cleo Colson.
Monica's family would like to thank Dr. Johnson for his many years of care, Dr. Turk for helping Monica through her last few days, the entire ICU staff at Appleton Medical Center and ThedaCare at Home Hospice for all their help and a very loving thanks to Carol Tesch who has always been there for our family.
A Memorial Service to celebrate Monica's life will be held at a future date.
A Time for Everything
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
August 21, 1966—January 20, 2012
I am sure there will be photos and tributes, a celebration of life, when we speak farewells to Monica Zeleske Hampton Lietzke. This morning, I paged through old photo albums in a search for memories as she was when I knew her best to find her as a eautiful child, scenes on the farm with my children, chasing chickens, fondling cats, climbing trees, but the things that come to mind are not in any book, her winning ways, her sudden smile, the anguished cry when that red folding picnic table collapsed, breaking her wrist. She grew up and away, and with her father, my brother, no longer close in her life, I saw little of her, but I know her trauma and pain suffered on this earth is banished now in this perfect place where we all long to go.
-Barbara Jo Gauthier 2012
Westgor Funeral Home
1140 Appleton Road
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on January 29, 2012.
Melvin J Smith
M, b. February 27, 1907, d. January 27, 1980
- Birth: Melvin J Smith was born on February 27, 1907 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 27, 1980, at age 72.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Michael Brian Wichman
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Terry Sue Meyer
M, b. July 30, 1901, d. August 16, 1976
- Birth: Gordon Ristau was born on July 30, 1901 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 16, 1976, at age 75, in Manawa, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Charles Ristau, as guardian of Gordon Ristau age 7, has filed a suit against the C. N. W.
Ry. For $9000 damages. The boy suffered the loss of his foot and leg below the knee by
being run over by a caboose on April 11, 1909. Kaukauna Times January 7, 1910
Age 75, died Monday in Manawa. He was born July 30, 1901 in Kaukauna. Survivors include a sister, Mrs. Lucille Verboomen, Green Bay; nieces and nephews. The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Manawa. Interment will be in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna. Friends may call at the Cline, Hanson and Dahlke Funeral Home, Manawa, after 9 a.m. Thursday until the time of service.
M, b. March 4, 1892
- Birth: Joseph Kraus was born on March 4, 1892.
- Marriage: He and Lillian Clara Ristau were married on June 26, 1916 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Jane Dahm
F, b. October 2, 1945, d. October 26, 2009
- Birth: Mary Jane Dahm was born on October 2, 1945 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 26, 2009, at age 64, in Greenfield, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.