Patricia Ann Strebe
F, b. February 6, 1959, d. February 4, 1984
- Birth: Patricia Ann Strebe was born on February 6, 1959 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 4, 1984, at age 24, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Dale Joseph VanDonsel
M, b. June 24, 1934, d. December 27, 2011
- Birth: Dale Joseph VanDonsel was born on June 24, 1934 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 3, 1958.
- Death: He died on December 27, 2011, at age 77.
- Note: Dale Joseph Van Donsel, Captain, United States Public Health Service, Retired, 77, died on Dec. 27, 2011, in Bremerton, of cancer. He was born in Green Bay, on June 24, 1934, to Clarence and Myrtle (Orde) Van Donsel. He married Darlene Le Sage in Green Bay, on May 3, 1958.
He attended Central Catholic High School in Green Bay, obtained a BS degree from St. Norbert College in De Pere, and a MS in Public Health from the University of Minnesota. He served in the U.S. Army and worked for the FDA in Chicago. He later became a commissioned officer in the U.S. Public Health Service, stationed in Fairbanks, Alaska and Cincinnati, Ohio. After retiring to Silverdale, Dale worked for the WA Dept. of Ecology. He enjoyed fishing, gardening and genealogy.
He is survived by his wife, Darlene; son, James Van Donsel (Barbara), Massachusetts; daughter, Terese Van Donsel (Carlos), Illinois; daughter, Susan Bartlett (Alan), Washington; brother, Peter Van Donsel (Kathie), Wisconsin; sister, Linda Numan, Wisconsin; sister-in-law, Marilyn Frosch (Ron), Wisconsin; sister-in-law, Norma Le Sage, Wisconsin; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his sister Carol Gruetzmacher.
Dale's sense of humor, great laugh, intellect, willingness to help others and love of family will be dearly missed.
Services to be held in Green Bay at a later date. Online guest book is at www.rill.com
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 8, 2012.
Peter M VanDonsel
M, b. February 3, 1941, d. June 16, 2012
- Birth: Peter M VanDonsel was born on February 3, 1941 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 16, 2012, at age 71.
- Note: Peter (Pete) VanDonsel, 71, Oneida, WI, passed away at home surrounded by family on June 16 after a short illness. He was born in Green Bay, WI to Clarence and Myrtle (Orde) VanDonsel.
Pete was a long time employee of Paper Converting Machine Company as well as a custom sign painter. Many of the signs he created still hang in the Green Bay area. Pete spent a lifetime creating artwork out of seemingly nothing. His talents included carving, painting, and model creating, which he enjoyed sharing with family and friends. Pete was a quiet, compassionate man who put other's needs before his own, and worked hard to provide for his family.
Survivors include his wife, Kathie; children; Joe (Lorie) VanDonsel, Anne VanDonsel, Lisa VanDonsel (Chip Young), Scott (Shellie) VanDonsel and Brett (Jennifer) VanDonsel; nine grandchildren, Kevin VanDonsel, Sam Weber, Lukas, Abigail, and Quintin Young, Amanda Callendar, Shannon DeMeyer, Emily Boyer, Johnathan VanDonsel; he is also survived by his sister, Linda Numan, along with several nieces and nephews.
Pete was preceded in death by his parents; son, Chad; sister, Carol Gruetzmacher; and brother, Dale VanDonsel.
Services will be held at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Oneida at a date yet to be determined. Malcore (WEST) Funeral Home assisted the family.
The family would like to thank Unity Hospice for their genuine care and support of Pete and family.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on June 19, 2012.
Irwin Stewart Baxter
M, b. circa 1869
- Birth: Irwin Stewart Baxter was born circa 1869 in Ohio.
- Marriage: He and Lila Ruth Briggs were married on May 24, 1893 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1848, d. 1940
- Birth: Elmer Hurlbut was born in 1848.
- Marriage: He and Lila Ruth Briggs were married on April 30, 1919.
- Death: Elmer Hurlbut died in 1940, at age ~92.
F, b. circa 1805
- Birth: Henrica VanReijbroek was born circa 1805 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Antonius DeGroot were married on February 17, 1833 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.