M, b. February 1861
- Birth: Derk Klumpers was born in February 1861.
- Marriage: He and Nellie Veenendaal were married on March 18, 1884 in Waupun, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 1889
- Birth: Delia Klumpers was born in May 1889.
F, b. January 8, 1906, d. April 6, 1993
- Birth: Margarete Klumpers was born on January 8, 1906 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 6, 1993, at age 87.
Douglas J Mueller
M, b. February 14, 1973, d. December 31, 2011
- Birth: Douglas J Mueller was born on February 14, 1973 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 31, 2011, at age 38.
- Burial: He was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Douglas (Doug) J. Mueller, 38, Sherwood, died on December 31, 2011, after a short illness due to a congenital heart defect, surrounded by family and friends. Doug was born February 14, 1973, in Chilton, the son of Joseph W. and Peggy L. Mueller. Doug grew up in Sherwood, was third of ten children and graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1991.
Doug also was an avid sports fan, especially of the Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers and renowned for his knowledge of sports statistics. Doug loved going to Miller Park and playing blackjack.
Survivors include his parents, Joe and Peggy, Sherwood; nine siblings, Michelle (Luke) Uitenbroek and their children, Jeremy, Justin, Emily, Luke and Vanessa, Kaukauna; Darrell, Oklahoma; Dustin (Mary) and son, Ian, Fond du Lac; Denton (Shelly) and Alexis, Menasha; Katie Clapper and children, Deidra, Darian and Taven, South Dakota; Laura, South Dakota; Rachael, Kaukauna; Megan (Curtis) Jahnke and Kirstin, Menasha; and Dyne (fiancee, Katie Thiel) Kaukauna; paternal grandmother, Ethel Mueller, Chilton; maternal grandparents, Aubrey and Mildred Martin, California; godparents, Robert and Jean-Marie Mueller, Menasha; numerous aunts, uncles and cousins and special friend, Gena Pauls.
He was preceded in death by his nephew, Keegan Jahnke; grandfather, Joseph A. Mueller; and uncle, Michael P. Mueller.
The funeral liturgy for Doug will be held at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, January 4, 2012, at SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH, N341 Military Road, Sherwood. Fr. Michael Betley offiating. Inurnment will take place at the parish cemetery. The visitation will be held at the Fargo Funeral Home on Tuesday from 4 to 8 p.m. with a prayer service at 7 p.m. Visitation again at the church from 10 a.m. until time of Mass.
The family would like to thank the staff at AMC ICU for their compassionate care and Kaukauna Fire & Rescue for their efforts.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Online Condolences: www.wichmannfargo.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on January 2, 2012.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1991.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Adriaentjen Goris Luijcken
F, b. circa 1630
- Birth: Adriaentjen Goris Luijcken was born circa 1630 in Overvelt (Breda), Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Adrianus Jan Adraen Bacx were married on November 20, 1649 in Breda, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Teuntien Teunissen Janssen VandenWijngaert
F, b. circa 1630
- Birth: Teuntien Teunissen Janssen VandenWijngaert was born circa 1630 in Hage, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Adrianus Jan Adraen Bacx were married on October 1, 1664.
Antonius Janssen VandenWijngaert
M, b. circa 1600
- Birth: Antonius Janssen VandenWijngaert was born circa 1600.
M, b. circa 1570
- Birth: Joannes VandenWijngaert was born circa 1570.
Joannes Adriani Bacx
M, b. circa 1595
- Birth: Joannes Adriani Bacx was born circa 1595.
- Marriage: He and Catharina Andreae Janssen were married on November 2, 1628 in Breda, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Catharina Andreae Janssen
F, b. circa 1595
- Birth: Catharina Andreae Janssen was born circa 1595.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Adriani Bacx were married on November 2, 1628 in Breda, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.